22 hours ago, OriginalPeacockCaregiver said:

Cause i am the one who Uploaded them

Thanks pal you are the Legend's legend .

Those sets have , well what i would like to name them as , special armors ...

Thanks to all modders who put time and effort on their mods , but for me i always give more credit to those modders who make those armors that are normal , then they get "Xtra" more kinky versions , rather than just recoloring things .

For example those mods that i posted if anyone has link to them or was able to obtain the password for have their more kinkier versions in which i prefer over normal armors that have only one shape .

Edited by PRIMAVILLA

before anyone starts going police mode on me let me just say that im only asking for the password to this, no files
https://arca.live/b/tullius/103321516?category=모드&p=1

deepL says its the name of the channel in english caps which is basically the equivalent of a subreddit name (its at the top of the site) but none of the combinations i tried worked, this isnt the first nor the last password locked thing from here where the instructions are clear and its still "wrong" somehow. im actually more curious about what the password is than whatever is in the file at this point. like what do i need to enter the ASCII code for the letters in caps or something lmao this is insane also im pretty sure the rules in that channel state that you cant password lock stuff anymore but yeah anyway appreciate any and all help

edit: link was taken down super fast so theres a chance theyre reading this thread lol very scummy mentality honestly im sick of this, glad we dont do that stuff here though

Edited by somebody toucha my spaghet
no reason to add more fluff to the thread
23 minutes ago, shinnasuka124 said:

Got a follower mod request if anyone can share it here. Apparently the original Mod thread in the Arca forums was deleted but its still available in the 9DM forums 

I'll take it, thank you, I don't like Korean follower mods that are sometimes extremely busty.

Spoiler

FleeFollower.thumb.jpg.a9451f4b4857090f2e86a7d4e816212a.jpg

FLE Follower.zip

I'm sorry my friends but I was trying to accommodate your requests but it seems that LL is undergoing some kind of maintenance because the "attacth file" button has disappeared and I can't share anything at all. We have to be patient and wait 👍

EDIT: Well in the end it turned out that measures have been taken to not overload the servers with unnecessary attachments so apparently it will no longer be possible to upload files here, it seems pretty fair to me I must say, we must take care of our favorite modding site. It was a pleasure helping you while it lasted. Au revoir Baidu forum 🫶 

Edited by サマエル
2 hours ago, MikeTheBro said:

Greetings everyone hope your all doing well, Would someone be kind enough to reupload this file to google or mega please? The link is as follows

https://pan.baidu.com/s/1K-vjpN6tw02cf8SlscGptg

Pass:c9gm

I did not see this posted yet so i figured i would try my luck. Thank you kindly.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bPxO4jkSm3-utT4EOdzdtENUngTh4olG/view?usp=sharing

Edited by Ma Ri