Hello guys and girls im back again lol i was just wondering if anybody managed to grab this mod before the link expired? and if possible a drive.google link please. The file size was 19gb from what i could see so it is a big file and the old password for the old link was 7777 if that helps. Thank you

http://www.9dmsgame.net/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=301437&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dauthor%26orderby%3Ddateline%26typeid%3D602&page=1

2 hours ago, MikeTheBro said:

Hello guys and girls im back again lol i was just wondering if anybody managed to grab this mod before the link expired? and if possible a drive.google link please. The file size was 19gb from what i could see so it is a big file and the old password for the old link was 7777 if that helps. Thank you

http://www.9dmsgame.net/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=301437&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dauthor%26orderby%3Ddateline%26typeid%3D602&page=1

Already downloaded that big boy awhile ago, Probably gonna throw it into mega and place the Link here when its finishes.

Link: https://mega.nz/file/SSo1EATK#RzzFpzZ9_m8d2SmotfaKn_sQQeqyDmAgwFVwsgazDTk 

Edited by OriginalPeacockCaregiver

Greetings everyone, because i have asked for a few mods before i would like to give back to the community here as much as i am able to that is.

So if there is any mods on 9dmsgame.net that you need the passwords for i would be happy to help with getting them for you.

Please keep in mind they will still be the original links (pan baidu etc) so it will be up to some other nice people on here to upload them elsewhere if needed, just leave a link to the mod page you would like the password for and i will see what i can do. If this is against any rules by the way feel free to remove this post but i would just like to help if i can. That is all.

On a side note thank you to those who helped me with the mods i requested, have a great day!

On 4/18/2024 at 4:55 PM, OriginalPeacockCaregiver said:

Already downloaded that big boy awhile ago, Probably gonna throw it into mega and place the Link here when its finishes.

Link: https://mega.nz/file/SSo1EATK#RzzFpzZ9_m8d2SmotfaKn_sQQeqyDmAgwFVwsgazDTk 

Wont let me download. I am getting an upgrade demand from Mega about 10% in. I dont even use them lol. Is there any chance you could put it on Mediafile  or Google. Sorry to be a pain in the proverbial Thanks either way.

36 minutes ago, ShadowM8 said:

Wont let me download. I am getting an upgrade demand from Mega about 10% in. I dont even use them lol. Is there any chance you could put it on Mediafile  or Google. Sorry to be a pain in the proverbial Thanks either way.

Really can't as Google only gives you 15gb, mediafile is 10gb (Mostly filled with Hiro).

So i can only tell ya to use an VPN to skip the thing.

8 minutes ago, OriginalPeacockCaregiver said:

Really can't as Google only gives you 15gb, mediafile is 10gb (Mostly filled with Hiro).

So i can only tell ya to use an VPN to skip the thing.

OK thanks anyway. I get you.

1 hour ago, ShadowM8 said:

OK thanks anyway. I get you.

@ShadowM8 you can make a free account and use the megasync desktop app to download. the limit is 5GB. when you reach the limit you'll get a prompt to wait about 5 hours to continue or upgrade. pause the download and close the app. then restart your router , open the app again and it should have reset to 0. then simply resume the download and repeat whenever you reach 5GB. that's what i do with mega

Edited by loversslab555
1 hour ago, loversslab555 said:

@ShadowM8 you can make a free account and use the megasync desktop app to download. the limit is 5GB. when you reach the limit you'll get a prompt to wait about 5 hours to continue or upgrade. pause the download and close the app. then restart your router , open the app again and it should have reset to 0. then simply resume the download and repeat whenever you reach 5GB. that's what i do with mega

Thanks Friend. Good Tip. I have an old PC I'm using to make a new account on for now. I just deleted all the cookies in three browsers and I am in for now. I will keep a note of your Tip though. Thanks again. It is appreciated.

Followers

2:

3:

4:

5:

6:

7:

8:

9:

10:

11:

12:

13:

14:

15:

16:

17:

18:

19:

20:

21:

22:

23:

24:

25:

Edited by iSkite
7 hours ago, ShadowM8 said:

Thanks Friend. Good Tip. I have an old PC I'm using to make a new account on for now. I just deleted all the cookies in three browsers and I am in for now. I will keep a note of your Tip though. Thanks again. It is appreciated.

I can see what Possible size i can compress it too, or just split volume it.  Or just throw it into Gofile. will place the link here.

https://gofile.io/d/PNtk2j

Edited by OriginalPeacockCaregiver
2 hours ago, OriginalPeacockCaregiver said:

I can see what Possible size i can compress it too, or just split volume it.  Or just throw it into Gofile. will place the link here.

https://gofile.io/d/PNtk2j

Thank you, excellent. My little plan failed miserably so you are now doing me a Right Royal Favour lol. Very much appreciated.  😁 EDIT Got it Boss. Real thankyou again. 🖖👍

Edited by ShadowM8