On 4/11/2024 at 9:41 PM, nisnow said:

Can someone help me download the highlighted preset. I cannot download because it requires reading permission 90. THANKS DesktopScreenshot2024_04.12-12_31_16_07.thumb.png.6708e008434ee58c9598bcec61588166.png

From what I can see at that image size, looks like a StarkHark character. If so you would have to find the base preset on Nexus or similar clone ones. Trying to think of the skin mod that has StarkHark screen shots thoug it could be r1goodwin character, I forget.

On 1/2/2022 at 10:02 PM, Bluegunk said:

Many thanks - this has now been supplied to me and my uttermost thanks to the supplier!

Might anyone please have a working SE version of Bai Ling (the full mod)?  She's one of the first posts in this thread.

I've done this to death on my end.  Schaken has a full version that is LE and broken anyway.

My attempts at porting it are hopeless.  I have searched for it and not had any success.

The mod no longer appears on the author's Patreon site, so far as I can tell. Only the dancing videos.

Any help much appreciated, thanks. If you do not want to post publically, happy for PM. 

This is for my own game only.

Do you still have Bai Ling's file? I wonder if you could share it? All I could find online was a SE version just here. If you do not want to post publically, happy for PM.

4 hours ago, mckekz said:

Do you still have Bai Ling's file? I wonder if you could share it? All I could find online was a SE version just here. If you do not want to post publically, happy for PM.

Hi

Yes, I do. It is SE and I'm using her in my AE game. However, I've never fully tested her but she appears to work OK in terms of meeting her and getting her to follow.

I'm away from home right now, returning on Wednesday. If you could please wait to Thursday, I can send it over then.