24 minutes ago, Bushi Neko said:

<giggles> IKR? I love this mod!  That spank someone also has a two valuable hidden functions. Get a follower out of a door or some other place they are blocking. Get them off any stupid idle like mining. :D 

One of the most useful debug spells since SD+ defeat debug and NFF "snap out of it" and triggering debug SL scene.

Also great for preemptive debugging lol

26 minutes ago, Buckandisdead said:

Hi Just a quick question 

I have zaz 8.0 installed but the options for drool and tears are not accessible. Any help would be great.

Thanks

Buck 

Check if the texture files are at the right spot after installation:

Installation:

1. Textures\actors\character\SlaveTats\drool

2. Sound\fx\ZaZ

If that is confirmed and not the issue check your nioverride.ini:

Important is that the face overlay is activated (in green), and Number of overlays [default is 3]

If you use other mods that add more overlays to the face and other parts rise those numbers too.

(Rapetats, Slavetats, SLS, SD+, STA, Cum Overlays are some of the mods that want to apply overlays automatically (or manually))

Spoiler

[Debug] ; -1 to disable logging
; 0 - Fatal Error
; 1 - Error
; 2 - Warning
; 3 - Message
; 4 - Verbose Message
; 5 - Debug Message
iLogLevel=5 ; Default[5]

[General]
; Changes the way overrides are loaded,
; 0 - Dynamic (delays loading on the first game load of the session, then immediately loads for all subsequent game loads of the session)
; 1 - Always Immediate (will always load overrides immediately)
; 2 - Always Delayed (will always pass overrides to the task manager)
; Previous versions were always set to 2, but I experienced CTD when loading
; subsequent saves of the same game session (like dying and reloading)
iLoadMode=0 ; Default[0]

; Parallizes computation of BodyMorphs on armor/bodies
bParallelMorphing=0 ; Default[0]

; Enables automatic reapplication of transforms on model load
bEnableAutoTransforms=1 ; Default[1]

; Determines scaling mode
; 0 - Multiplicative
; 1 - Averaged
; 2 - Additive
; 3 - Largest
iScaleMode=0

; Determines combination mode for BodyMorph
; 0 - Additive
; 1 - Averaged
; 2 - Largest
iBodyMorphMode=0

; Enables automatic transforms defined by 'SDTA' NiStringExtraData on shapes
; String Data: (Without semi-colon)
;[
;    {"name":"NPC L Breast", "scale": 4.0, "pos":[0, 0, 0], "rot":[0, 0, 0]},
;    {"name":"NPC R Breast", "scale": 4.0, "pos":[0, 0, 0], "rot":[0, 0, 0]}
;]
bEnableEquippableTransforms=1 ; Default[1]

; Amount of memory to be used by BodyMorph TRI cache
; cache will temporarily exceed this limit to load a TRI
; then remove least recently used entries until the
; used memory is below this threshold
uBodyMorphMemoryLimit=256000000 ; Default[256000000]

; Enables Body Randomization based on guided files
bEnableBodyGen=1 ; Default[1]

[Overlays]
; Applies to only the player, or all humanoid actors NOT RECOMMENDED changing this, you can add overlays to certain actors via script
bPlayerOnly=1 ; Default[1]

; Determines whether face overlays are enabled
; disabling this disables the hook
; Note: face overlays are known to crash when decapitated
bEnableFaceOverlays=1 ; Default[0]

; Determines whether to immediately apply shader changes
; when overlays are installed on an ArmorAddon
bImmediateArmor=1 ; Default[1]

; Determines whether to immediately attach and apply shader changes
; when overlays are installed to the face
bImmediateFace=0 ; Default[0]

[Overlays/Body] ; "Body [Ovl#]" and "Body [SOvl#]"
; Determines how many body overlays there should be
iNumOverlays=15 ; Default[6]
iSpellOverlays=0 ; Default[0]

[Overlays/Hands] ; "Hands [Ovl#]" and "Hands [SOvl#]"
; Determines how many hand overlays there should be
iNumOverlays=15 ; Default[3]

[Overlays/Feet] ; "Feet [Ovl#]" and "Feet [SOvl#]"
; Determines how many feet overlays there should be

[Overlays/Face] ; "Face [Ovl#]" and "Face [SOvl#]"
; Determines how many face overlays there should be

[Overlays/Data]
; Assigns these alpha properties to all overlays when they are applied
; 4844, 128 is recommended for solid overlays (they will render correctly underwater)
; Changing the overlay's alpha value ingame acts like 4845 regardless of assigned flags
iAlphaFlags=4845 ; Default[4845]
iAlphaThreshold=0 ; Default[0]
sDefaultTexture=textures\actors\character\overlays\default.dds

20 hours ago, bishlapped said:

Have you thought about using Nibble's Buttslap animations from his NibblesAnims Resources.rar file?

This would be awesome for the random bump spanks

Yea it's been suggested before but I think the time it takes to disable your controls, set up the animation and then do it would grow tiring, fast. I prefer the way it is at the moment as it's more fluid. Maybe I could use it while you're stationary anyway - during dialogue but I don't know enough about pair animations - it might be necessary to end dialogue before the animation could run which wouldn't be good. 

26 minutes ago, Gwentag said:

Hey, a quick question. Everything under Tears/drool overlays is greyed ou in my mcm. What can I do to fix it? I'm using ZAZ V.8.0+

Greyed out either means: 

A) the files were not found on the expected paths:

1. Textures\actors\character\SlaveTats\drool

2. Sound\fx\ZaZ

Or 

B) Your papyrus util is out of date or overwritten by an older version. 

Hey, so it's been awhile but I still have the persisting pixelated texture issue with red spank marks :///

Thought I'd add some more observations and perhaps you have suggestions...

The issue persists even if I disabled Spank dat ass, for example after PC bathing there is drool and tears in the eyes???

Even if I set all the settings on STA to 0%, the next spank resets the textures and the character whole body becomes again pixelated. I'm using CBBE.

21 hours ago, Durante said:

Hey, so it's been awhile but I still have the persisting pixelated texture issue with red spank marks

You probably said a month back, but do you have an ENB?

Somebody suggested a fix for this involving setting an option for LODs, but it's an option that is set by default, so probably not the answer in this case.

On 9/19/2019 at 5:44 PM, Durante said:

Hey, so it's been awhile but I still have the persisting pixelated texture issue with red spank marks :///

Thought I'd add some more observations and perhaps you have suggestions...

The issue persists even if I disabled Spank dat ass, for example after PC bathing there is drool and tears in the eyes???

Even if I set all the settings on STA to 0%, the next spank resets the textures and the character whole body becomes again pixelated. I'm using CBBE.

The only time I've seen something like you suggest was when my character wore a breast yoke. I'm not sure if that was because 

A) there was a duplicate body being rendered for some reason or 

B) because the breasts were morphed into a weird shape. 

Maybe try build a default cbbe preset and see what happens

Hey, first off, awesome mod. I found it a little bit unfortunate that the breast and butt red overlay is a body-wide overlay, not just an overlay on the area it is applied. As such it covers add-on texture such as Wet Function Redux. Is there a way to make the overlay transparent on the area that is not red? So the add-on texture underneath can be shown. Something like Slavetatt does not seem to have this problem.   

21 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

You probably said a month back, but do you have an ENB?

Somebody suggested a fix for this involving setting an option for LODs, but it's an option that is set by default, so probably not the answer in this case.

I don't have ENB, only the base performance settings are left on.

17 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

The only time I've seen something like you suggest was when my character wore a breast yoke. I'm not sure if that was because 

A) there was a duplicate body being rendered for some reason or 

B) because the breasts were morphed into a weird shape. 

Maybe try build a default cbbe preset and see what happens

Tried that. I've also tried starting a new game and disabling some other mods to see if it was a script conflict. So what I got is that ass overlays work and breasts overlays blob out lol

Spoiler

1.jpg.a50bb4fdf08587df3279c6048af12693.jpg2.jpg.e5f929ae5db8683c77a43e87c508ed5d.jpg

On the one hand it's nice that one of the textures work, but it's also frustrating to not see the problem.

18 minutes ago, Durante said:

On the one hand it's nice that one of the textures work, but it's also frustrating to not see the problem.

If you have textures packed in BSAs, unpack them all and use only loose files.

That would allow you to pick up any texture conflict in MO right pane - data tab.

If there's no conflict, you can check that the texture you have isn't corrupted.

The problem may also be the shader being used in the overlay being overwritten or corrupted.

I had some issues like this in Whiterun Brothel Revamped, and found them to be caused by runtime updates to texture overrides that were done in code.

So mods can cause this sort of problem without anything visible in a static LO.

17 minutes ago, Durante said:

I don't have ENB, only the base performance settings are left on.

Tried that. I've also tried starting a new game and disabling some other mods to see if it was a script conflict. So what I got is that ass overlays work and breasts overlays blob out lol

Reveal hidden contents

1.jpg.a50bb4fdf08587df3279c6048af12693.jpg2.jpg.e5f929ae5db8683c77a43e87c508ed5d.jpg

Ok. That's nothing like what I saw.

I DID edit the ass texture myself (because it was very straight along the edges so I tried to round it out a bit) but I never touched the breasts texture. Maybe try opening the breast texture in gimp and simple resave it and see what happens. I can't do this right now (phone).

Still doesn't explain why it doesn't work for you and works for everyone else. I think its got to be something specific to your setup. Maybe try an enb? They're not very easy to uninstall though. 

1 hour ago, Nuchnut009 said:

Hey, first off, awesome mod. I found it a little bit unfortunate that the breast and butt red overlay is a body-wide overlay, not just an overlay on the area it is applied. As such it covers add-on texture such as Wet Function Redux. Is there a way to make the overlay transparent on the area that is not red? So the add-on texture underneath can be shown. Something like Slavetatt does not seem to have this problem.   

I'm fairly sure they are transparent. At least the cbbe textures. I'll check later. 

24 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

They are if you use an ENB manager.

True.

3 hours ago, Durante said:

Here try this. I just resaved the texture in gimp: spank_breasts_light.7z

4 hours ago, Nuchnut009 said:

Seems pretty transparent to me.... (see pic - CBBE)

Spoiler

tat.jpg.c313c74612a1d8c57fd323aae1a39b32.jpg

2 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Here try this. I just resaved the texture in gimp:

Well I'll be damned. It actually worked. That done it!!!1 ?

Funny that, your file weighted more (21mb) while the older breast texture was 16mb. Lupine was probably right, it was a corrupt texture ☺️

In any case, much obliged Monoman ?

10 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Seems pretty transparent to me.... (see pic - CBBE)

It has to cover the whole body, there's no other way to overlay onto that mesh, it's how a body is textured in Skyrim, all one piece.

Monoman has done a bunch of work on making various mods work together in multiple layers. I use his mods for layering cum, dirty, tats and abuse, plus spank redness (of course) and the results are highly satisfactory. My poor PC is usually covered in wounds, cum and dirt, with red butt-cheeks, all working nicely together. Wetness also works for me, though I can't even remember what mod is providing it. it isn't WFR though.

I've used WFR, but it was often confused about things, so I stopped.

I'm being spanked/groped when In vampire lord form. Don't know whether the same would happen if I were a werewolf but I assume that it does. Is it possible to disable spanks while transformed?

edit: when the menu for choosing armor skimpyness/sluttiness from milk addict came up I set it to be the least skimpy (have the mcm toggle "armor spankable from x" in this mods mcm turned on.)

24 minutes ago, midniteblaze said:

How can i get rid of the pain debuff? It dosent seem to change no matter what. Even if i uninstalled the mod its still there... please help ?

1st rule of fight club... uninstalling never fixes a debuff. ?

It should heal over time, there is a setting in the mcm the default is a little draconian as the mod is Intended for you to transition to enjoying getting spanked. 

Also you can craft a balm that accelerates healing.