Conversions Armors for EBBP-Big Boobs-Big Ass.

I am glad that you have liked. ^^

2ijm2dk.jpg

Terry you godlike men. Coverted everything dat so good about Dungeon. With my good sense fashion skills I combine both

dungeon coat and ladysexypack. This combo look like one armor mod! Thank you Terry. :D Dungeon was first armor mod 

I downloaded for Oblivion. I was sad see no body trying convert so many good armor mods from oblivion, but not sad anymore.

can some one tell my how to fix the mess up mesh

How mess up mesh? Details or picture be a lot more helpful in describing problem.

Armor mods work unless you doing something wrong. Any problem I see is breast

sucking into vortex when woman die. Beyond dat anything below 100% breast slide

armor mesh screw up.

No I use CBBE Custom body + Skeleton TBBP, in practice I work on my body without the T-Pose.

My Base Body:

Untitled_5.jpg

P.S. I solved the problem of texture,the new armor will use the correction, for those already created the upgrade day by day.

Hey, it's been a while since I've visited LL! I see you've been hard at work! How goes the angelic/demonic armors I requested a while ago? And did you ever finalize the big butt for your base?

Hi, for the Demonic Armor I may have found a way to make the tail, about the ass I optedfor a version of Adaptive, you can find in the thread of my body.

Hey, it's been a while since I've visited LL! I see you've been hard at work! How goes the angelic/demonic armors I requested a while ago? And did you ever finalize the big butt for your base?

Hi, for the Demonic Armor I may have found a way to make the tail, about the ass I optedfor a version of Adaptive, you can find in the thread of my body.

Oh, I found the Angelic, but is there a big ass version of it? I'm not sure what you mean by "adaptive" ^^;