Conversions Armors for EBBP-Big Boobs-Big Ass.

This body got's awesome ass:)

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=12851

Maybe you Terry try to convert this ass to your body?:D

Really a nice discovery kudlacz' date=' I created a unique mod that once installed you automatically the big ass of all the armor already created.

Of course there may be some small bugs, but by what they saw little stuff.

Unfortunately you can only have one type of ass at a time, so either large or normal, however the simple exchange of ass with NMM. In the future I hope to figure out how to do that directly in the game via SKSE.

I refer you to MyBody thread to download the mod and see some pictures. (Within a short time I do the update)

I know I;'m being a request whore, since I asked for the Dragon's Crown Sorceress outfit not even a day ago, but I have another one!

Archer armor from FFT. I've always loved the archer outfit from that game for some reason, and seeing it in Skyrim is amazing. But you can make it more amazing by giving it the EBBP touch!

Just be aware that the original .esp places it in a box, and the box is located in such a way that it supposedly screws up the Hall of the Dead in Whiterun. Not that it should matter, since you're going to make it craftable. But still, something to be aware of.

Quiet can you do me a long list of requests, I put everything aside and slowly I make.

This body got's awesome ass:)

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=12851

Maybe you Terry try to convert this ass to your body?:D

Really a nice discovery kudlacz' date=' I created a unique mod that once installed you automatically the big ass of all the armor already created.

Of course there may be some small bugs, but by what they saw little stuff.

Unfortunately you can only have one type of ass at a time, so either large or normal, however the simple exchange of ass with NMM. In the future I hope to figure out how to do that directly in the game via SKSE.

I refer you to MyBody thread to download the mod and see some pictures. (Within a short time I do the update)

I know I;'m being a request whore, since I asked for the Dragon's Crown Sorceress outfit not even a day ago, but I have another one!

Archer armor from FFT. I've always loved the archer outfit from that game for some reason, and seeing it in Skyrim is amazing. But you can make it more amazing by giving it the EBBP touch!

Just be aware that the original .esp places it in a box, and the box is located in such a way that it supposedly screws up the Hall of the Dead in Whiterun. Not that it should matter, since you're going to make it craftable. But still, something to be aware of.

Quiet can you do me a long list of requests, I put everything aside and slowly I make.

It's awesome to hear this:) i have hope if im dont waiting long for this:)

Guys if by chance you know a bit of code to create scripts for Skyrim, tell me I need a little hand to create the model of big butts through SKSE.

Here is a piece of code that they use for the script:

Actor targ

; ================================================= ===================================

InTrueInterior bool Function ()

If targ.IsInInterior ()

Return True

ElseIf Weather.GetSkyMode ()! = 3

Return True

EndIf

Return False

EndFunction

; ================================================= ===================================

I'm not sure what kind of code is if C + +, Pascal, PHP etc..

Terry what witch that ass you do?:)

are you do new ass or convert from this thread what i put here?

And can you convert this armor?

i want so much this top:D

but this outfit all is awesome

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/30231

So for now, I keep to the ass that you told me, I find it very practical since it automatically adapts to the armor. I will continue to work on my ass, so that in the future I will be able to replace what we use now.

P.S. the last armor was really easy to do.

Any idea how to fix the caved in tits?

Can you give me some more information' date=' maybe put some pictures of the problem you have.

[/quote']

It occurs once in a while where when you take off the armor of a dead person it looks like her boobs got sucked into a vortex and never came back.

Any idea how to fix the caved in tits?

Can you give me some more information' date=' maybe put some pictures of the problem you have.

[/quote']

It occurs once in a while where when you take off the armor of a dead person it looks like her boobs got sucked into a vortex and never came back.

Had same problem but never effected how I play or cause any crazy glitchs. Can you convert this armor?

dungeon explorer dm http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=2229

Terry what witch that ass you do?:)

are you do new ass or convert from this thread what i put here?

And can you convert this armor?

i want so much this top:D

but this outfit all is awesome

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/30231

So for now' date=' I keep to the ass that you told me, I find it very practical since it automatically adapts to the armor. I will continue to work on my ass, so that in the future I will be able to replace what we use now.

P.S. the last armor was really easy to do.

[/quote']

Hehe nice to hear that...:) you are really nice autor and i really like when you convert armor what i want to:D

Now I understand what you wanted to ask me' date=' the problem lies in the basic animations created for the TBBP,you probably also problems when you are on the horse. I to wait that the original author did fix but if he does not then I try to fix the problem.

Had same problem but never effected how I play or cause any crazy glitchs. Can you convert this armor?

ok I'll try, but if by chance you happen to find it already done for Skyrim put the link.

Now I understand what you wanted to ask me' date=' the problem lies in the basic animations created for the TBBP,you probably also problems when you are on the horse. I to wait that the original author did fix but if he does not then I try to fix the problem.

ok I'll try, but if by chance you happen to find it already done for Skyrim put the link.

Look up and down for dungeon explorer conversion. No luck so far.

Explorer would made front page any skyrim website by now.

Do you plan on doing vanilla outfits and armors? I love the mod but I can't see myself using it when all vanilla outfits and armors around me are default bodies

I want to create a plugin like this http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/21163 that you can use practically any armor that I created on the NPC women. The problem is that, my idea would be to choose at will the armor, only that for now I am not able. Need to know the code of the script Skyrim, in order to create a plugin that you can use in the game through SKSE. Now I am dedicating to learn about how modify the armor, and to create a base of armor ready. Over time I hope to do everything.

Do you plan on doing vanilla outfits and armors? I love the mod but I can't see myself using it when all vanilla outfits and armors around me are default bodies

I want to create a plugin like this http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/21163 that you can use practically any armor that I created on the NPC women. The problem is that' date=' my idea would be to choose at will the armor, only that for now I am not able. Need to know the code of the script Skyrim, in order to create a plugin that you can use in the game through SKSE. Now I am dedicating to learn about how modify the armor, and to create a base of armor ready. Over time I hope to do everything.

[/quote']

No i didn't mean applying the armors you made on NPCs, but converting the game's default armors and clothes to fit the body, like for example ebony armor, barkeep clothes etc.

Just stopping by to let you know I appreciate your work! I typically like a little more junk in the trunk, but you've done a great job on your conversions. I also really appreciate that all the mods are properly packed with fomod support. This saves so much time, and it makes adding massive amounts of your armours very painless!