Conversions Armors for EBBP-Big Boobs-Big Ass.

Ever thought about doing the ingame vanilla armors??

Thank you all for your support, instead for the vanilla armors something can be done, obviously have to be adapted. Well tell me anyway what armor would lend itself better for a conversion.

can you update the meshes with EBBP and big ass .

that looks sexy and hot

I'm working on' date=' We are doing some tests to see what the best ass, in this regard here is the new prototype ready.

http://www.mediafire.com/?y775m233sn8dyqe

Try it and tell me what you think, craft in section Steel Variant First.

I tried your meshes . that's so good

and i like the variant 1. ok, because I love the big boots.

I think you can try my meshes (just body). and we can discusse that.

and my langue is not English . so that's study maybe little difficult

http://www.mediafire.com/?arbora9ro3bof1g

enjoy!!

I tried your meshes . that's so good

and i like the variant 1. ok' date=' because I love the big boots.

I think you can try my meshes (just body). and we can discusse that.

and my langue is not English . so that's study maybe little difficult

http://www.mediafire.com/?arbora9ro3bof1g

enjoy!!

[/quote']

For the language is not a problem feel free to use google translator, about your body have to like you, are you who have to tell me what kind of body to use. I will do a survey so choose which one you like more. In the meantime go ahead and tell me what armor you want to convert.

excuse my question but, is there a specific crafting mod you use when using these armors as most of them don't show up on my craft list, i don't have that many mods installed as far as armor goes, just these amazing pieces of work, thanks again.

excuse my question but' date=' is there a specific crafting mod you use when using these armors as most of them don't show up on my craft list, i don't have that many mods installed as far as armor goes, just these amazing pieces of work, thanks again.

[/quote']

So from what I understand you can not create armor because do not appear in the list. Seems to be a problem of incompatibility, I create mods with the latest version of the game if you're using a different maybe this is the cause.

Use the nexus mod manager, if you do not already.

yeah, i use NMM usually, My skyrim is the steam version with all the dlc so i don't think that affects it, i was extracting your archives manually though, so that may have caused some issues, some of your armors work when done this way so idk, i'll try installing them all via NMM and i'll let you know if im stupid or not after :) keep up the great armors :)

yeah' date=' i use NMM usually, My skyrim is the steam version with all the dlc so i don't think that affects it, i was extracting your archives manually though, so that may have caused some issues, some of your armors work when done this way so idk, i'll try installing them all via NMM and i'll let you know if im stupid or not after :) keep up the great armors :)

[/quote']

Loose vs packed shouldn't matter, have you made SURE you checked ALL crafting categories for them? With my own mod, some of my armors are listed under dragon, some under daedric, and some under MISC, and 2 of those 3 require DIFFERENT PERK REQUIREMENTS TO USE ( you need dragon smithing to craft what is under misc, you need my special perk to craft what is under daedric, etc ).

All I'm saying is make sure you looked through EVERYTHING before saying it is not there, AND you have 100 smithing and all relevant perks.....

yeah' date=' i use NMM usually, My skyrim is the steam version with all the dlc so i don't think that affects it, i was extracting your archives manually though, so that may have caused some issues, some of your armors work when done this way so idk, i'll try installing them all via NMM and i'll let you know if im stupid or not after :) keep up the great armors :)

[/quote']

Loose vs packed shouldn't matter, have you made SURE you checked ALL crafting categories for them? With my own mod, some of my armors are listed under dragon, some under daedric, and some under MISC, and 2 of those 3 require DIFFERENT PERK REQUIREMENTS TO USE ( you need dragon smithing to craft what is under misc, you need my special perk to craft what is under daedric, etc ).

All I'm saying is make sure you looked through EVERYTHING before saying it is not there, AND you have 100 smithing and all relevant perks.....

i wasn't questioning they weren't there due to my skill in smithing because I've got all the perks sorted in that which was the first thing i made sure of, i put them through NMM and they work now so I'm happy, seems odd though as you said loose vs packed, oh well, now i'll use NMM to install all mods, thanks for your replies :).

i wasn't questioning they weren't there due to my skill in smithing because I've got all the perks sorted in that which was the first thing i made sure of' date=' i put them through NMM and they work now so I'm happy, seems odd though as you said loose vs packed, oh well, now i'll use NMM to install all mods, thanks for your replies :).

[/quote']

I'm glad that you have solved everything. ^^

I can't seem to be able to craft the Amiella armor. It doesn't show up under the Leather tab, much less any other, in the crafting menu. I have the latest version of the game with only Dawnguard.

I'm using the NiuNiu Cow armor and it works just fine, so I'm not sure what the problem is with the Amiella set.

EDIT: I'm going to be unoriginal and request a conversion of this here Tifa outfit. Because, as you know, the fans always make her out to be massive breasts, so it totally works with this!

I can't seem to be able to craft the Amiella armor. It doesn't show up under the Leather tab' date=' much less any other, in the crafting menu. I have the latest version of the game with only Dawnguard.

I'm using the NiuNiu Cow armor and it works just fine, so I'm not sure what the problem is with the Amiella set.

EDIT: I'm going to be unoriginal and request a conversion of this here Tifa outfit. Because, as you know, the fans always make her out to be massive breasts, so it totally works with this!

Check your smithing maybe it's a little low, however, try again to install it.

I've installed it several different times and tried all kinds of spots in the load order; it's not showing up in my craft menu at all.

It is probably a compatibility issue, If you have other mods for armor than mine? Try to turn off some mod and see if you appear.

Thank you for your work!

Have you thought about uploading your wonderful works to other websites so that your EBBP Body becomes popular and other people make clothing/armor mods for it??

I've thought about it but first I want to finish my job, create a beautiful body with various options.