Conversions Armors for EBBP-Big Boobs-Big Ass.

Hey Terry, can you make a version of the Angelic armor with the big ass? The big ass modifier is conflicting with some other mods. Thanks!

EDIT: Argh, I can't actually get the angelic armor to work at all. I'm actually using the original right now because I modded that one a lot and I tried replacing the mesh from the huge boobs one but it's causing crashes. I don't know what's wrong. :(

Terry, ever thought about trying to make them a bit more deformed by clothes?

They look very natural, huge and saggy... on naked body (love them!). But by looking at all of these outfits, something isnt right! I mean take a look at "Amiella armor" - it looks EXACTLY how it is supposed to look in such outfit (best conversion). But everything else looks fake.

Heres an example:

chloevevrier2.jpg

Just an idea tho. Dont take it as criticizing, I like it so I try to make it better. :)

Terry, ever thought about trying to make them a bit more deformed by clothes?

They look very natural, huge and saggy... on naked body (love them!). But by looking at all of these outfits, something isnt right! I mean take a look at "Amiella armor" - it looks EXACTLY how it is supposed to look in such outfit (best conversion). But everything else looks fake.

Heres an example:

chloevevrier2.jpg

Just an idea tho. Dont take it as criticizing, I like it so I try to make it better. :)

His armors look fine, that's what happens when a chick wears a bra that's way too small for her tits. The spillage is most likely intentional, but far from "natural".

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xj0agx_sexyvenera-trying-on-different-bras-italienne-aux-gros-seins-en-webcam_sexy#.USH2rqWKJ8E

Furthermore, they're just conversions. I'm sure you would need to do a lot of work to make the tits deform in clothes. Also, using Amiella armor is a bad example as it's only an underboob garment..

Is there any other links other than Mediafire? I can't download some of them. 

Particularly, I'm interested in all of em, Some I can't download cause-encrypted and I'm no Premium Mediafire user =3=

Edit: Nevermind- I forgot there's a way to bypass that blasted Archive error. My bad. Although I have a new problem:

When I got the Makise Chris Armor, this happened:

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?nc5i6k26vmeblxh

The clothes are fine. Yet I ask why are the stockings not loading? Can someone help me? All I did was just extract the file. Nothing more. Manual even, used 7ZIP. Eh, I can provide more info if necessary. Using the body mod btw.

Side note: I really appreciate the work you do! The armors here are mmmmmmmmmmhhmmmmmm.... Nice...

Is there any other links other than Mediafire? I can't download some of them. 

Particularly, I'm interested in all of em, Some I can't download cause-encrypted and I'm no Premium Mediafire user =3=

Edit: Nevermind- I forgot there's a way to bypass that blasted Archive error. My bad. Although I have a new problem:

When I got the Makise Chris Armor, this happened:

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?nc5i6k26vmeblxh

The clothes are fine. Yet I ask why are the stockings not loading? Can someone help me? All I did was just extract the file. Nothing more. Manual even, used 7ZIP. Eh, I can provide more info if necessary. Using the body mod btw.

Side note: I really appreciate the work you do! The armors here are mmmmmmmmmmhhmmmmmm.... Nice...

Emmm...How to bypass this error?

Ok guys I'm back, my pc now works again, I also made ​​some changes to make it more powerful. 

With regard to the host files "Stupid" Mediafire closed the file download .7 z so now I have to reupload it on another host.

It will take time, since I do not have a super fast line (only 0.61Mbps in Upload).

Within a few days, I can tell you more about the new armor / body.

Ok guys I'm back, my pc now works again, I also made ​​some changes to make it more powerful. 

With regard to the host files "Stupid" Mediafire closed the file download .7 z so now I have to reupload it on another host.

It will take time, since I do not have a super fast line (only 0.61Mbps in Upload).

Didn't get the memo bro? :D

Well.....the links STILL work in mediafire, BUT ONLY if the files are ENCRYPTED.  It really does. But the method to access them is this:

Need to have Mediafire account.

Step 1: copy the mediafire link, e.g:http://www.mediafire.com/?hpr0k34ggrc...

Step 2: change mediafire link, "http://www.mediafire.com/?hpr0k34ggrc... " to http://www.mediafire.com/?hpr0k34ggrc...

Step 3: Click the textbox "Shared Files"

Step 4: Check the boxes and click "Save to my Files"

Step 5: go back to your "MY files" and download. The button not the broken page button- ya know what I mean.

Kinda nice to know yeah?

Also looking forward to more of your work! Please check the bug above though- did I do something wrong?

Dunno if it's ever been asked but a Leia Slave outfit could be awesome, right ? :D

Or every female characters from the manga Bastard actually...

Ok guys, I'm working on the new body will have the option of the slider, ie you can change the weight of the body and the armor will adjust automatically.

To do all this, I have to recreate the body with a new system, and in that time I have found a basic version of very interesting, that this:

21396.jpg

I want to change according to my old body, it is feasible, but it takes some time. I hope, I have later this week to have a prototype ready to show you.

Thanks for your support and I apologize for the various mistakes.