Dead or Alive 6 - Modding Thread and Discussion

12 minutes ago, Squizzo said:

Вы импортировали тело H-lod в doa6 или это новая модель тела?

я не давно задавал вопрос на тему можно ли портировать nud тела из  старых  версий DoA  для выбора в разновидностях костюма. Но ответов ни кто не дал.  Судя по тому кто разместил эти скриншоты - это не фотошоп :) что то уже есть и на подходе... хоть я мало что понял)

22 minutes ago, Squizzo said:

Did you import the H-lod body to doa6 or is that a new body model?

It's a new model :). Now using doa6 body assets, and keeping the nipple shape and pussy (greatly improved) from the previous HLOD.

Here a little progress update: https://www.deviantart.com/saafrats/art/Get-ready-fap-DOA6-nude-mod-preview-792936060

I'll see if I'll make later some "HLOD2.0" version, for now it's aimed to be a "base" nude mod for doa6.

10 minutes ago, Alexei81 said:

я не давно задавал вопрос на тему можно ли портировать nud тела из  старых  версий DoA  для выбора в разновидностях костюма. Но ответов ни кто не дал.  Судя по тому кто разместил эти скриншоты - это не фотошоп :) что то уже есть и на подходе... хоть я мало что понял)

It's completely possible to port nude mods from previous versions indeed. But be warned that modding this game will be a big pain in the ass ?

5 minutes ago, SaafRats said:

Это новая модель:). Теперь использование doa6 активов тела, и сохранение формы сосков и киски (значительно улучшилось) от предыдущего HLOD.

Вот небольшое обновление прогресса:https://www.deviantart.com/saafrats/art/Get-ready-fap-DOA6-nude-mod-preview-792936060

Я посмотрю, сделаю ли я позже " HLOD2.0 "версия, на данный момент она направлена, чтобы быть" базой " ню мод для doa6.

опять deviantart... он у нас под запретом. Придется с пиратского браузера заходить и искать вручную :(

так как вскоре полноценные моды начнут появляться - в первую очередь нужен хороший modmanager. Самый удобный modmanager из тех что я видел это для RE2 , где скачиваемые моды RAR не нужно даже распаковывать. просто из загрузок папку мода кидать в папку mods выбраной игры, и подключение модов.

3 hours ago, VenturousGamer said:

Of course. It's one of the most notable parts of the human anatomy especially with the buttocks.

It's so underrated and adds more context to the base models.

:)It seems to me that you are mistaken. For proctologists anus is a noticeable part. For all other people, except for a special contingent, it is completely invisible and uninteresting.

On 4/7/2019 at 9:57 PM, SaafRats said:

it's cUming...

Previous (failed) test

https://imgur.com/a/aSkRgW4

Saafie is always the 1st ?

You awakened the community too ?

I have a few questions/curiosities: did you combined more bodies parts from the same character? I saw that some costumes have a few complete bodies parts.

About the jyggle: if you replace the nude body to a costume that has enabled jyggle does it work for the mod?

Are the boobs the same for every character or every girl has its breast type?

3 hours ago, gatto tom said:

Saafie is always the 1st ?

You awakened the community too ?

I have a few questions/curiosities: did you combined more bodies parts from the same character? I saw that some costumes have a few complete bodies parts.

About the jyggle: if you replace the nude body to a costume that has enabled jyggle does it work for the mod?

Are the boobs the same for every character or every girl has its breast type?

Thanks gatto!

Let's hope it will awake the modding comunity and not only the impatient "fuck-you-I-want-it-now" people :D

Yes, I used parts from different models for rebuild (way before this previews appeared), but for make this work I had to use a single model.

I can say the jiggle works the same in both a costume or skin material. The problem is that I still can't edit meshes asociated to soft body physics correctly; despite any vertex edit, I only get a difference of normals as result (look at the left nipple) :

Spoiler

nipple.jpg.616b552eae2f730efd28da0379839f96.jpg

Could be useful anyway. The boobs are almost the same on every character, the orginal bodies are mostly copy pasted between some girls ?

1 hour ago, SaafRats said:

Спасибо Гатто!

Будем надеяться, что это пробудитмоддинговую общность, а не только нетерпеливых людей "fuck-you-I-want-It-now":Д

Да, я использовал части из разных моделей для перестроения (путь до этого анонсы появились), но для сделать эту работу я должен был использовать одну модель.

Я могу сказать, что jiggle работает одинаково и в костюме или в материале кожи.Проблема в том, что я все еще не могу корректно редактировать сетки, связанные с физикой мягкого тела; несмотря на любое редактирование вершин, я получаю только разницу нормалей в результате (посмотрите на левую ниппель):

Скрыть содержимое

сосок.формат jpg.616b552eae2f730efd28da0379839f96.формат jpg

Может быть полезен в любом случае.Сиськи почти одинаковы у каждого персонажа, оригинальные тела в основном копируются между некоторыми девушками

и только у Хоноки по серии игр груди и попа становятся больше и больше! :smiley: не иначе как пластического хирурга посещает от игры к игре)

10 hours ago, grundу said:

:)Мне кажется, что вы ошибаетесь.Для проктологов анус-это заметная часть.Для всех остальных людей, кроме особого контингента, это совершенно незаметно и неинтересно.

дело в том что вы оба немного ошибаетесь.После того как японцы перевели часть штаба в сша (XBOX еще на рынке) - американцы им выдвинули жесткие условия. Из за этого многое что  разработчики хотели бы добавить в игру ,а мы увидеть просто не вошло в игру... как это было с DoA пляжный симулятор волейбола :) спасибо простым ребятам которые делают игры более долговечными... продлевают к ним интерес)

47 minutes ago, gatto tom said:

More Destruction!

Reveal hidden contents

768245257_DeadOrAlive6Screenshot2019_04.08-17_06_50_42.png.59feb2863bc5299a7a0b5b3303c11bb1.png

294512640_DeadOrAlive6Screenshot2019_04.08-18_49_00_51.png.47b3d4e946640c77c10839f878469876.png

1406630739_DeadOrAlive6Screenshot2019_04.08-18_49_43_75.png.a1476fdc12af8dc2af814d2d426722d5.png

1804872519_DeadOrAlive6Screenshot2019_04.08-19_33_39_15.png.4e6d920a30dbe9c57802a455c18e6e93.png

992743139_DeadOrAlive6Screenshot2019_04.08-19_33_59_28.png.562447636e8dcc63d12c1ea6f6688bc6.png

1491741321_DeadOrAlive6Screenshot2019_04.08-19_34_03_71.png.476313f2b64114c3ee707102ab8991b3.png

222079934_DeadOrAlive6Screenshot2019_04.08-20_07_29_11.png.e9dc16392f300b636d26c46514176b82.png

391087099_DeadOrAlive6Screenshot2019_04.08-21_21_02_27.png.8205543df9661a98b056b50d0ae4c42f.png

I love this! I think it would be awesome to see more costume destruction across all the characters and costumes - especially the ones that don't 'break' as much as just 'get dirty'.

On 4/8/2019 at 10:41 AM, Kingale said:

Hi, after some tests I can confirm that the swapping of costumes is possible between some characters using REDELBE.

I took the Helena costume 03 model, I copied it by renaming it to tina 03, then I took the g1t textures and renamed them with the suffix TIN instead of HEL.

It's a bit cumbersome but it seems to work

REDELBE--->CharacterEditor-->HEL_COS_003.g1m

|                                 TIN_COS_003.g1m

|

|-> MaterialEditor-->MPR_Muscle_Character_TINCOS003_a01_kidsalb.g1t

MPR_Muscle_Character_TINCOS003_a01_kidsnmh.g1t                                                   

MPR_Muscle_Character_TINCOS003_b01_kidsnmh.g1t

MPR_Muscle_Character_TINCOS003_c04_BLEND_kidsocc.g1t

I just miss some textures

For now I have tried Helena with Tina and Marie with Nico (Excellent result, Excluding some strange reflection)

Hello!

I'm currently attempting this myself but have run into an issue that I can't seem to resolve.

I'm trying to swap Hayate's costume 4 (which for some reason is HYT_COS_001) for Jann Lee's costume 7 (JAN_COS_007). However I'm getting this issue with the texture:

20190408215228_1.jpg

When he gets 'damaged' the whole costume turns red. I tried undoing the swap, but now I'm just getting his original costume 4 back, but with the same issue with the texture.

Got any ideas of how I can solve this?

Thanks for the support :)

Да! Ломающиеся костюмы, или слетающая  часть костюма...  оголяющая героинь  это супер фишка была в DoA5LR! Я об этом совсем забыл... вы мне напомнили. :smiley: 

On 4/7/2019 at 7:07 AM, Gdog2 said:

See that horizontal seam going across the back of her coat?  That's an issue with vertex normals, they're split now between the coat and the coat tails, this is likely because we still can't import soft cloth into blender yet because of the 4D error, so blender is splitting the normals where the mesh parts are separate :(

Blender likes messing up custom normals while editing - use the data transfer operator to transfer custom normals from a freshly imported mesh to your modified one.

22 minutes ago, ausgeek said:

Blender likes messing up custom normals while editing - use the data transfer operator to transfer custom normals from a freshly imported mesh to your modified one.

Ok thanks, but I still need to get that coat imported, you said that I just have to disable the 4D error, but how do I do that?
What line in the code should I comment out?

2 hours ago, gatto tom said:

I did it on purpose. I deleted those 2 things on there

i wrote it looks weird because when Helena leans forward, these pieces should dangle in the air, but they closely adjoin the body, as if they are interconnected by an invisible part.

5 hours ago, Kingale said:

For now I have tried Helena with Tina and Marie with Nico (Excellent result, Excluding some strange reflection)

For reflection problems, you may give a try to replace the .mtl file and see if there is any change. It may not do anything, do something or make things worse, but it worths a try (remainder that .mtl files require the update of REDELBE 0.2 or higher, it won't work with the initial version).