???? ???????????? ?????

mizzashley

5 hours ago, mizzashley said:

If anyone knows what causes this issue please let me know, sometimes it happens on the actual model not just the ui, this time it didn't though, but I need to know what could possibly be causing it so I can fix it myself, Skin? Body Slider? Clothing?

Since no one else has answered yet...

That's a tough one... did it just start happening recently?

And any mods you recently installed that might have caused it.

Any new EP's added lately?

Is Sims 4 up to date?

Does it also happen when wearing different clothing?

Do you have any UI mods?

Graphics Card memory with less than 2GB, and/or settings, try to lower the graphics settings in game, or maybe drivers needing updates.

Trying to determine if it's hardware or software related but since it's just recently started it's probably a mod.

You may end up having to move all your mods to the desktop and re-install them one by one.

I know it's a PITA, but it's kinda like when someone asks "why my car won't start", if ya know what I mean.

It could be any number of things, or several.

I think it was the cmar breast slider conflicting with the Heavy Boobs slider I have, it never happened before I recently added the Heavy Boobs slider, and my game is up to date with all the DLC, and I keep my drivers and everything with my computer up to date as well, it stopped happening though when I removed the Heavy Boobs slider, thank you all for the help though.

EDIT:

Also I forgot to mention it doesn't happen with any other outfit and what autobanned said might help, just removing the localthumbcache

On 2/18/2019 at 1:13 PM, mizzashley said:

unknown_434566656.PNG.8c4284bc48be184998874acac9f39b4e.PNG

If anyone knows what causes this issue please let me know, sometimes it happens on the actual model not just the ui, this time it didn't though, but I need to know what could possibly be causing it so I can fix it myself, Skin? Body Slider? Clothing?

02-26-19_8-58-59 PM.png

Archived