• 2 months later...

I'm having trouble with the mod "SOS-Horsecock Addon".

Installed everything right, however the characters male and female do not equip the addon.

Is there any way to fix this?

The horsecock needs the biped slots 52 and 60. Make sure you are not using a mod that may interfere with these. Devious devices maybe?

I'm sorry I just realized I packed the old esp file. Here I go again.

It should work with both males and females. Player or NPC

Works nice, but is there a version what uses the skin color?

No that I know. You can use any textures from http://www.loverslab.com/topic/12734-horse-futa-equipable-cock-142013-completely-fixed/

Is not that hard to recolor the textures to your liking with gimp or photoshop.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Installed everything right, however the characters male and female do not equip the addon.

One thing that does appear to be fubared is the hairy version of .4 doesn't show up for my characters, but the hairless version does.  Not sure if an older file snuck its way into the hairy version or not.

One thing that does appear to be fubared is the hairy version of .4 doesn't show up for my characters, but the hairless version does.  Not sure if an older file snuck its way into the hairy version or not.

Same issue here as well. However I feel like I'm forgetting a step. Is there step other than "install according to body type"?

• 2 weeks later...

Is the SOS hooves mesh from post #253 not ready for use? 

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/11692-revealing-male-armors/page-13

I had Tes5edit pointing to mesh_01 but it always showed weight 100 so there is visible neck gap with skinny NPC.  The penis texture path is also non-existent so I had nifskope pointing to the standard SOS textures but it's really off. 

Thanks

EDIT:

I finally figured out how to get the meshes into my game. 

Textures: I removed the penis references in nifskope from the meshes and used keyword SOSreveal to default everything to SOS framework instead. 

Weight: It turns out I need to use CK to repoint _1 mesh and NOT to use Tes5edit.  The new esp now picks up _0 mesh and no more neck gap with skinny men.

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I'm having a penis texture problem, as you can see in the pic.

Unless you are using a texture set from the bodies that the outfits were made for (or the base SOS Khajiit and Argonian textures), you will get a case of phantom phallus. The outfits as a whole could use a conversion to SOS and SAM at this point.

• 1 month later...

Hi. Great mod thank you for your work! I have a question: im using horse cock for females and looks like old (age) NPC's like Hilde from Riverwood doesnt have a horse cock, i cant even equip it manually. Can i some how fix this? And is it possible to make revealing armor for all female NPC's cos they have a horse cock but i need to set armor to revealing manually. Thanks in advance and sorry if already asked.

Hi. Great mod thank you for your work! I have a question: im using horse cock for females and looks like old (age) NPC's like Hilde from Riverwood doesnt have a horse cock, i cant even equip it manually. Can i some how fix this? And is it possible to make revealing armor for all female NPC's cos they have a horse cock but i need to set armor to revealing manually. Thanks in advance and sorry if already asked.

If you want the female characters' armors to have a built-in SOS Revealing tag, use the SOS Revealing Armors for males and be sure to keep the esp lower in the load order than whatever you are using for female characters (if it uses an esp at all).

As for the horse penises for females, Evil Reflex' Horse Penis 2 for Females should work with the elder race.