I'm sorri if i am being picky... but is there any way you can make an alternate version of the milk armor thats JUST the milking apparatus and not the head thing or the cow bell and make it leather textured instead of the FLAMING COWPRINT OF BLINDNESS!!!! lolz, again, very sorry if i am being picky, these armors are all AWESOME (especially since i have a band of slaves... all male of course) its just that the milk armor is just.... cartoony to me....

• 2 weeks later...

This is my first time visiting this thread and my jaw dropped seeing the penis 'leaks' from the undies.

Btw, I'm glad that there's someone who care about male body. I feel...male body is being abandoned in Skyrim. I know the default body is pretty good, but still inferior to Oblivion who has 3D nipple, well-defined muscle and so many type, from Breeze to Bodybuilder. I love so much these bodies!!!

I wonder why no one import those body to Skyrim?

THIS.....!!!

erection-preview.gif?token_hash=AAFkNTZi

My JAW droppeeddd...!

This is SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim. It's a modified body from FlavoredSoul body + many tweaks, including 3d nipple, side belly muscle, chest, butt and the PENIS!. The PENIS is like the picture above, has an erection animation controlled with a mod (still in the alpha stage), and you can also change the size and shape. SOS have two body types, the Skyrim standard and the Bulked version.

BEST MALE BODY EVER...!

Here's the link:

[sKYRIM MOD] [NSFW] Bulked Body Type + SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim

http://www.ladymoiraine.com/forum/index.php?topic=6117.0

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just as long as a male body has some body hair,  I'm happy.  :D

Is there anyway someone can mail me the "Revealing Iron Armor - FavoredSoul - ErectVersion v0.2.7z" file?  Mega is being weird with me.  The file download has been stuck at 0% since yesterday,  no matter how many times I try or what browser I use. 

Is there anyway someone can mail me the "Revealing Iron Armor - FavoredSoul - ErectVersion v0.2.7z" file?  Mega is being weird with me.  The file download has been stuck at 0% since yesterday,  no matter how many times I try or what browser I use.

baidu.com: Revealing Iron Armor - FavoredSoul - ErectVersion v0.2.7z

Anyone else not getting the milk armor to show up ingame?

They are not craftable. So only obtainable via console (type help milk)

I can't seem to get the commands for any of the armors I got from here to work? I wrote them down from here too and I manually installed everything the right way. So help please. Or can someone put the mods up on nexus under the manger download

I can't seem to get the commands for any of the armors I got from here to work? I wrote them down from here too and I manually installed everything the right way. So help please. Or can someone put the mods up on nexus under the manger download

Write in the console: help <nameofarmor>

for example, help lotus

This should show the IDs and names of the items

Do you see that list?

If so, write player.additem <code> <quantity>

for example, player.additem 123456 1

Sometimes the list is too big. Use page up / page down keys to scroll through the list

If you don't see any armor in that list, the mod is not installed properly

- your skyrim must be up to date

- make sure you have checked the esp file in your mod manager

To use the armors with NMM:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/11692-revealing-male-armors/page-8?do=findComment&comment=289257

I'm sorri if i am being picky... but is there any way you can make an alternate version of the milk armor thats JUST the milking apparatus and not the head thing or the cow bell and make it leather textured instead of the FLAMING COWPRINT OF BLINDNESS!!!! lolz, again, very sorry if i am being picky, these armors are all AWESOME (especially since i have a band of slaves... all male of course) its just that the milk armor is just.... cartoony to me....

I agree 100%. It would be super-hot like you describe it! (and just imagine hooking it up to the WIP breast milk mod... :D