• 3 weeks later...

Can anyone give me a step by step guide, or point me in the right direction on how to access the revealing armors?  I am new to Skyrim mods and I could be doing it all wrong.  I have the Nexus Mod Manager that is handling most of the heavy lifting, but I don't seem to be able to get it to work.  The texture for the body seems to come through, but nothing else.  I can see that I can craft the Revealing Fairy armor, but I don't know how to get the others.

Should I just do everything manually?

Sorry for all the newbie questions, but I don't know where else to go.

Thanks for any info.

How do I get the hooves after installing?

Does anyone know? :)

You can't use the archive as it is. It contains just the meshes (3d models). You need to create a mod with these files, or wait for somebody does it. If you are using SOS light the easiest way to see that in game is replacing your body male files in meshes\actors\character\character assets. You can get the textures from the hooves mod that I linked some posts back (the esp file it includes could be useful as a base for a male mod).

Can anyone give me a step by step guide, or point me in the right direction on how to access the revealing armors?  I am new to Skyrim mods and I could be doing it all wrong.  I have the Nexus Mod Manager that is handling most of the heavy lifting, but I don't seem to be able to get it to work.  The texture for the body seems to come through, but nothing else.  I can see that I can craft the Revealing Fairy armor, but I don't know how to get the others.

Should I just do everything manually?

Sorry for all the newbie questions, but I don't know where else to go.

Thanks for any info.

Using NMM is fine. There is a "How to get it" section in almost each mod description. Maybe some of these are only obteniable via console. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/11692-revealing-male-armors/?p=396004

All of these require the better males mod, favored soul erect version, except the horsecock.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm sorry I just realized I packed the old esp file. Here I go again.

It should work with both males and females. Player or NPC

yes it works now also with pc. thank you for your effort despite anger with your computer.

Well, no luck for me. Installed correct, but when i use the potion my Female Dark Elf doesnt get the horsecock. The normal Cock works fine. :(

Sugestions?

• 1 month later...

yes it works now also with pc. thank you for your effort despite anger with your computer.

how do you get it work for Player/PC ?

What do i have to change in the options?

Dose it works with a savegame ?

About the horsecock.

If it's for female chars, make sure you are using the archives from this post: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/11692-revealing-male-armors/?p=658215

Previous archives only work for males.

To use this you need SOS full version installed and properly working. The horsecock is like another schlong addon (like the smurf average or vectorplexus regular and so).

If installed in a savegame with SOS already present, chances are the NPCs already have a schlong assigned. There are a few options:

- force a horsecock schlong using the horsecock schlong potion (buy it at the SOS shop or get it via console)

- reset NPC schlongs with the "Clean" SOS MCM option in each schlong submenu

- reset SOS with the "Restart" SOS MCM option (this option may be hidden in old SOS installations)

- beta users: use SOS MCM submenu "Player / NPC settings"

In case of issues read SOS mod description, troubleshooting section.

Hi ! I love you for converting these revealing armor for male ! I would like to know if you were taking anymore request...

I dreamed of being finally able to let my PC (and NPCs) wear the Spriggan armor.  The chest is the only part not working for male, yet the most important of course. The simpliest way would be to hide the penis behind the roots. Of course I have no idea about how to make it compatible with SOS (which I'm using) and that's a real problem. I would like to use it in the Sacrificial Spriggan/Sanguine's Debauchery mod. But I guess I would love to first be able to wear it as a normal armor.

Anyways, thank you for taking care of the males of Skyrim !

EDIT : did it myself ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Unfortunately this magnificent armours don't work in my case((

Don't know why my Sos is up to date

but the schlong is blurry and always errect

when reveal armour is ticked (enabled)

))) I have double "sword" on my char ))) convenient )) but not what I wish for!

If some advice available please tell

Unfortunately this magnificent armours don't work in my case((

Don't know why my Sos is up to date

but the schlong is blurry and always errect

when reveal armour is ticked (enabled)

))) I have double "sword" on my char ))) convenient )) but not what I wish for!

If some advice available please tell

These are not compatible with SOS, they were made for another body replacer. The horsecock is the only exception

How'd you get female armor that showed her cock? What mod is that?

About the horsecock.

If it's for female chars, make sure you are using the archives from this post: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/11692-revealing-male-armors/?p=658215

To use this you need SOS full version installed and properly working. The horsecock is like another schlong addon (like the smurf average or vectorplexus regular and so).

If installed in a savegame with SOS already present, chances are the NPCs already have a schlong assigned. There are a few options:

- force a horsecock schlong using the horsecock schlong potion (buy it at the SOS shop or get it via console)

- reset SOS with the "Restart" SOS MCM option (this option may be hidden in old SOS installations)

I have a little problem with horsecock for females, i got it working with npc females without problem, but it doesnt work on female player character. I can select it using "player/npc settings" but it doesnt appear.

EDIT:

Found the culprit, sexlab aroused unequips addon cocks (canine, horsecock and lizard) from player (no matter if male or female).

Hello all,

I know it's not really the topic of the thread but as it's already be discussed quite some, i'll post it here. I have some troubles with SOS addons. SOS included shlongs works properly, all 3 of those, but the addons (horsecock here or Carloss32's ones) don't appears on the PC, just on NPC. On the PC i just have a hole in the hips.

Using XP32 - XPMS skeleton and all the requirements but still don't work ... no clue of what's happening. Any idea ?

Hello all,

I know it's not really the topic of the thread but as it's already be discussed quite some, i'll post it here. I have some troubles with SOS addons. SOS included shlongs works properly, all 3 of those, but the addons (horsecock here or Carloss32's ones) don't appears on the PC, just on NPC. On the PC i just have a hole in the hips.

Using XP32 - XPMS skeleton and all the requirements but still don't work ... no clue of what's happening. Any idea ?

Seems like the same problem i had (previous post). Try disabling all mods except sexlab and all SoS mods.

Thanks for the help, i think it comes from Aroused too.

When i remove everything from the inventory, i just have one worn item, the shlong i think ( 0F040F0C ). Though i don't get why Aroused would remove the addons and not the ones included Oo Nor remove anything either ... isn't it supposed to work with SOS ?

Thanks for the help, i think it comes from Aroused too.

When i remove everything from the inventory, i just have one worn item, the shlong i think ( 0F040F0C ). Though i don't get why Aroused would remove the addons and not the ones included Oo Nor remove anything either ... isn't it supposed to work with SOS ?

No, that's not the schlong. It's from the mod in the 0F position in your load order (16th)
  • 1 month later...

About the horsecock.

I have a little problem with horsecock for females, i got it working with npc females without problem, but it doesnt work on female player character. I can select it using "player/npc settings" but it doesnt appear.

EDIT:

Found the culprit, sexlab aroused unequips addon cocks (canine, horsecock and lizard) from player (no matter if male or female).

Experiencing the same issue.

• 3 weeks later...

any chance of a "no balls" version? my pc feels self conscious when theres baseballs swaying between her legs :P . is there a way to get this to work with the female equipable schlong? i only want females to use it. i thought maybe i could overwrite the meshes and textures with the horsecock ones but it didnt work

You need the CK to make the horsecock addon equipable. It is a bit more complex than the equippable schlong.

Cutting the balls is easier than other schlong meshes because they are not really connected, though you need Blender or 3ds max for that.

i have no idea what any of that is, lol. i know absolutely nothing about modding or editing textures/meshes