Wow, these are great!  Thank you for adding them! :D

15465757_ll01.pngMan, if Balgruf looked more like that second image in your OP... I think my character would probably spend a lot less time adventuring and a lot more time "doing service to the crown"!  (Though I imagine this might crate issues of succession due to the sheer number of little Balgrufs she would wind up producing from said service.)

The iron armor one is just hilarious.

I am seriously debating making this one http://www10.pic-upload.de/19.12.12/z6f8ebkarhab.png my new avatar!

Hello there B3lisario :)

I just wanted to say Thank you again for your awesome work it brings so much awesome to Skyrim, I would also like to make a request for a naughty version of Skyrims Vampire Armor perhaps a cross of it and Pain Bringer ;p 

The way I play Vamps in Skyrim is they are a new race made up of all races, you can tell one is a Vamp not only because of their eyes but they always wear extremely revealing clothing ie they are over sexual pain loving blood drinkers and proudly display this and their naughty bits in public to show it.

It is a very adult approach and your work has helped to make it a reality now I am looking for a Vampire armor replacement to affect the NPC vamps.

Keeping fingers crossed. 

No it isn't :D

:( is there any way I could make it a replacer? Thanks in advance. 

I am just a layman CK user but making something into a replacement is not hard as I understand it, simply go find the armor mesh/texture you wish to replace in the CK and change the model it uses to the one from the armor you wish to replace it with. You could also just try renaming the new armor meshes and textures to which ever armor you would like them to replace. Like I said I am no expert but I can't think of a reason either solution would not work. Perhaps someone here can verify for us :) 

No it isn't :D

:( is there any way I could make it a replacer? Thanks in advance.

1. Create the following folder structure in your skyrim folder. Note those folders may already exist in your installation.

data\meshes\armor\iron\male

2. Copy cuirassheavy_1.nif and cuirassheavy_0.nif into the male folder (backup the original files if they exist in your installation)

3. Copy them again, but this time rename them to cuirasslight_0.nif and cuirasslight_1.nif

4. If you don't want the stand-alone version, don't install it, or delete data\meshes\armor\RevealingIron and the esp file (data\Revealing Iron Armor.esp)

In the end, you'll have 4 files:

data\meshes\armor\iron\male\cuirassheavy_1.nif

data\meshes\armor\iron\male\cuirassheavy_0.nif

data\meshes\armor\iron\male\cuirasslight_0.nif

data\meshes\armor\iron\male\cuirasslight_1.nif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

How's that milkmachine coming (no pun int.) along?

Well I want to convert the boots and gloves from the female version, but I had no satisfactory results and I'm being lazy on those parts.

I think I'll pack and release the pelvis stuff that is almost finished because I have another armor in mind.