RJW Wiern's Standalone

Hello and welcome this standalone where it was formerly known CHJandroid patch. It will reside here for easy access and convenient updates. The purpose of the standalone originally was to add genitals to the CHJandroids though some extra stuff was added later. As a result I plan to add some new features or improve on current ones. It all depends on suggestions made or ideas I come up with to help make it a better experience.

Features

• Tabs
  • Android Genitals
  • Mechanoid Genitals (experimental)
  • Alien Race Compatibility (long living aliens now have a sex drive)
  • Animal Needs
  • Slime and Demon Genital Surgery
  • Better Nymphs
  • Better Humpshroom cultivation (It grows faster and can use normal farmland)
  • Higher Aphrodisiac Prices (4 humpshroom for one aphrodisiac is quite a bit so the product should not cost less than the sum of its ingredients) 
  • More may come

Ex Features

• Naturally Spawning Futas (only in version 1.9.5B2.1)

Installation

It's standalone so RJW does not need to be installed prior

1. Extract
  2. Drop files into mods folder

Uninstallation

Simply delete RJW files from mods folder

Update/adding patch

If you need to update delete the files contained in RJW then replace them with the new one's

If you have RJW (original) follow above direction

Final Notes

Suggestions, ideas, or even help is welcomed. Don't be afraid to report any bugs either pertaining to this patch. Keep in mind some bugs may be from RJW itself and not so much the patch though I will check if you do report it. I simply ask for some patience since I don't have much experience modding Rimworld so help is truly welcomed. Anyone who is interested can make their contributions to this patch by messaging me (You will be credited). You may not get an immediate response as my personal life is quite busy, but I will try my best to respond.

Special Notes

Want better compatibility with Questionable Ethics? Want a few extra body parts for your colonists enjoyment? If you answers yes to either of these checkout Reqi's RJW and QE Patch link provided

Credits

TAImatem Providing Animal Needs Fix

Void Main Op

Superhotsausage Ex Dev

Zaltys Dev

Ed86 Dev

TheSleeplessSorclock Coding, addon

Artrer Fixing

rwmeow Coding

luythen improving and RJW Lite

Cypress Mod Compatibility

Pantheress Patching

Ziehn milk addon

SlicedBread new Icons

Bucky Bondage sprites

Asdiky Russian translation
exoxe & co Korean translation

Skömer Hosting the Original mod

UnlimitedHugs HugsLib mod library

pardeike Harmony library

Loverslab We all know why

Congratulations to everyone who has done their part for this mod you have made it to the credits hall of fame

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/05/2019
  • Category
  • Requires

View File

So, i'm confused on the way this is worded; Its a patch, but its standalone? So is it a branch, or can i actually patch these files into any RJW version for these features?

Fill me in on how this magic works.

Edit: Might want to state the versioning-- What version its based on/meant to work with, of the original, as the current number seems to be that of your patch and not the base RJW.

7 hours ago, red3dred said:

So, i'm confused on the way this is worded; Its a patch, but its standalone? So is it a branch, or can i actually patch these files into any RJW version for these features?

Fill me in on how this magic works.

Edit: Might want to state the versioning-- What version its based on/meant to work with, of the original, as the current number seems to be that of your patch and not the base RJW.

Fair point I'll be sure to be clearer, but to answer your question it's standalone and it's based on the most recent update. I'll be sure to make it match the versioning to prevent any more confusion. This would be my first time posting a mod on loverslab so when I first saw the interface I was pretty confused. I more of a photographer/graphics designer than a modder so this is well outside my comfort zone. I also seem to have forgotten to add animal needs in as well since the animals needs patch is in there mostly because I was absent minded and forgot to remove it (it does nothing for animal behavior as far as I can tell), but some people like it for the immersion so it will likely stay.

Anyways sorry for the confusion and unnecessary dialogue I'll get around to fixing it soon. Just need to update the standalone and it will be done.

On 2/8/2019 at 9:22 PM, nahseriously said:

Interesting MOD! Is this mod will compatible with Dragonian Race RJW edition?

It should be I use the Dragonian Race mod and encountered no problems. Sorry you had to wait a week for a response I don't know why I didn't get a notification for your post.

On 2/11/2019 at 10:26 AM, Meecus said:

Does this patch remove the need to edit all the xml files for Alien races? For example, adding <li>Alien_Orassan(Or Racc, Xenn, etc)</li> to all the recipeUsers in the recipe folder?

I'm assuming you mean surgery on alien races. For the most part you should be able to perform surgery on them if not then I will look into it I haven't encountered any problems since I was able to install things like IUDs or general genital surgery on the aliens I was using even with base RJW. I'll look into it if your having problems.

A quick PSA is that I fixed hemipenis/crocpenis problem while modifying the surgery files. Will probably attempt add animals to surgery if you can't already give them new or a different penis since they can get shot off. 

17 hours ago, TAImatem said:

The game debug log told me there are couple of errors in your files:

in Animals need sex patch you should change Operations (not Operation! yeah, it's weird) to lower case

in Humpshroom thingdef foodType should be VegetableOrFruit instead of Vegetable

Ok I'll get around to fixing that definitely odd with the animal needs patch then again placement of certain code also mattered.

Good to know wasn't sure about that since I was planning on turning it into an ingredient for food and when added. I thought it might conflict with it, though should have waited until I figured out how they did the mood debuff with bugmeat before I even make a remote attempt at that.

(Edit)

Might need to elaborate on the Operations bit on the exact line since I think I changed it though I'm not sure.

Having a few minor issues with this, but for the most part it's working fine. It appears that without using the HeDef adder from debug, herm/futa aren't a thing, as attach and add for genitals both remove the original genitals, instead of stacking. 

Second, it appears not all races are covered with the pregnancy system? Had an avali give birth to a human, after having sex with a naga. Everyone involved is very confused, as there hasn't been a human at the colony in any role for years.

10 hours ago, lindazana said:

Second, it appears not all races are covered with the pregnancy system? Had an avali give birth to a human, after having sex with a naga. Everyone involved is very confused, as there hasn't been a human at the colony in any role for years.

I've been having that issue, its base RJW as far as i can tell. When they removed the support for that other children mod, they broke a lot of stuff regarding the way a parent's data is inherited to the pregnancy apparently. Might want to note WHICH children mod you're using.

10 hours ago, lindazana said:

Having a few minor issues with this, but for the most part it's working fine. It appears that without using the HeDef adder from debug, herm/futa aren't a thing, as attach and add for genitals both remove the original genitals, instead of stacking.

Not sure about this one, but i believe its just how RJW setup its operations, but i maybe wrong. I have no idea how much of a mess is behind-the-scenes for RJW operations, but given the permanent and randomly picked thoughts about the sex-change operations, I believe it maybe better if you ask this of the RJW coders.

18 hours ago, lindazana said:

Shit, really? The surgery for futa male/female are all separated so how that is happening is pretty much a new one for me. I'll look into it and see what's going on it might be my bad though why it's doing that all of a sudden is new for me. Based on what you said something got mixed up in the process somehow even though the only thing I fooled around with is adding demon and slime genitals to surgery. Where you using those, because then it is easier to fix.

Edit: so far nothing that I have done I'm checking elsewhere in the files to see why this is happening though it would be good to know if anyone else is having this problem as it could narrow it down to an incompatibility though I'm not to sure. I'm going to test surgery and see what happens and will update when I get around to it.

Edit 2: Alright I did some brief tests and so far I'm not having any problem with turning a colonist into a herm/futa. What parts are you trying to install it might be something with them I didn't see. What is the race of the pawn? Are you using a mod that adds more genitals? Is it at the bottom of your load order, and if not are there mods below it that need to be below it? Have you tried reinstalling the mod using the latest version? Is your debug log listing anything unusual? Details on this would greatly help.

Yeah red3dred is correct there as it's more of a base RJW problem though I will try to look at it when I have time. If I get around to it I might make a patch where it uses a children mod (if available) instead of trying to make it work. I might even remove pregnancy entirely if I go that route though that has a slew of issues on it's own so maybe not. All of this is dependent on what I learn and figure out as I go along.  Though this is a problem because I have life problems that demand more attention than this so I might forget. Not to mention between life and a remark made yesterday I admit that I'm a little miffed which is not helping my anxiety in the slightest.

Anyways ignoring the last statement above, as I said I will try my best when I have the time though I will definitely make sure that at least the first on gets handled soon.

Don't be too alarmed, it's possible it may be a mod conflict somewhere as well, though RJW is at the bottom of my load order. 

And as for parts, i tried adding crocidile penis to a female pawn, and it swapped when I tried both the add or attach option, and adding demon tentacles to a futa removed both other genitals they had. I'll have to puzzle through different addons if it works fine without additional mods.

17 hours ago, lindazana said:

Don't be too alarmed, it's possible it may be a mod conflict somewhere as well, though RJW is at the bottom of my load order. 

And as for parts, i tried adding crocidile penis to a female pawn, and it swapped when I tried both the add or attach option, and adding demon tentacles to a futa removed both other genitals they had. I'll have to puzzle through different addons if it works fine without additional mods.

Alright I think I know why it's happening then. The demon tentacles (along with slime tentacles) were based on the crocodile penis and I thought I fixed some errors relating to it, since I noticed a problem with it before the original devs did.  So I should be able to fix this soon now that I know.

Edit: Got it fixed there was an extra line in them that was not needed. 

On 2/20/2019 at 7:44 AM, weirn said:

Might need to elaborate on the Operations bit on the exact line since I think I changed it though I'm not sure.

Should have given you fixed file in a first place

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ff7SjFn-EOkRvD89at67V-GSuSlm3tVC

btw, it seems like pregnancies from Children&School mod sometimes can come through (resulted in triplets), but I suppose it's base mod's problem nvm, that's actually sort of expected to happen

PS wow, new update already

10 hours ago, TAImatem said:

Should have given you fixed file in a first place

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ff7SjFn-EOkRvD89at67V-GSuSlm3tVC

btw, it seems like pregnancies from Children&School mod sometimes can come through (resulted in triplets), but I suppose it's base mod's problem nvm, that's actually sort of expected to happen

PS wow, new update already

Not a problem dude I encourage it.

I was awake when the update was dropped so I made some beet tea (works like coffee without the caffeine) and spent most of the night updating it. Was pondering on adding genitals of my own creation since naturally spawning futas is now a base feature. Also got to see how exactly the stats of alien races are affected in base now to see if I need to make changes to that. An update was recently made too for fixing pregnancy meaning I have to get around to adding that when I get around to adding features for the next update (it's very small so I will probably add some stuff before I get around to posting an update). Not to mention having college finals this coming week. I have a lot to do.

2 hours ago, weirn said:

An update was recently made too for fixing pregnancy meaning I have to get around to adding that when I get around to adding features for the next update (it's very small so I will probably add some stuff before I get around to posting an update). Not to mention having college finals this coming week. I have a lot to do.

Good luck with your finals and general work-load.

Though, i have to ask what was fixed in the latest patch, since ED isn't exactly proficient with their wording... does it finally fix the race issue where they birth humans instead of the parents species, or were pregnancies completely broken in 1.9.6? It came out so quick i didn't even have time to get it before the patch.

If I had to guess, this is a base RJW 1.9.6 problem, but I use your branch, so...

Failed to find RimWorld.TraitDef named Enslaved. There are 230 defs of this type loaded.
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.DefDatabase`1:GetNamed(String, Boolean)
RimWorld.TraitDef:Named(String)
rjw.xxx:is_slave(Pawn)
rjw.PawnDesignations:CanDesignateComfort(Pawn)
rjw.Comfort:applicable(Pawn)
rjw.RJWdesignations:DrawSubIcon(SubIcon)
rjw.RJWdesignations:GizmoOnGUI(Vector2, Single)
Verse.GizmoGridDrawer:DrawGizmoGrid(IEnumerable`1, Single, Gizmo&)
RimWorld.InspectGizmoGrid:DrawInspectGizmoGridFor_Patch0(IEnumerable`1, Gizmo&)
RimWorld.MainTabWindow_Inspect:DrawInspectGizmos()
RimWorld.InspectPaneUtility:ExtraOnGUI(IInspectPane)
RimWorld.MainTabWindow_Inspect:ExtraOnGUI_Patch1(Object)
Verse.WindowStack:WindowStackOnGUI()
RimWorld.UIRoot_Play:UIRootOnGUI()
Verse.Root:OnGUI()

Simple Slavery uses a HeDiff to register its Enslaved status, not a trait.

45 minutes ago, Birdhorse said:

If I had to guess, this is a base RJW 1.9.6 problem, but I use your branch, so...

Failed to find RimWorld.TraitDef named Enslaved. There are 230 defs of this type loaded.

Actually in update notes they wrote something about simple slavery, maybe they accidentaly broke something?

(In the meantime I'm trying to realize why one of my colonists (which iirc I rescued in "stranded" quest) is a slave while I don't have any slavery mods)

4 hours ago, weirn said:

Not a problem dude I encourage it.

Is my patch thing going to stay separate forever, or is it included in 1.9.6 version? Having to download 2 separate things just doesn't feel right (as I understand it, you made it a separate download for 1.9.5 version)

2 hours ago, red3dred said:

Good luck with your finals and general work-load.

Though, i have to ask what was fixed in the latest patch, since ED isn't exactly proficient with their wording... does it finally fix the race issue where they birth humans instead of the parents species, or were pregnancies completely broken in 1.9.6? It came out so quick i didn't even have time to get it before the patch.

Thanks, though I just realized that I forgot the nymphos. Explains why I felt something was missing.

Haven't got around to checking it and so you guess is as good as mine. Even then going through the code sometimes feels a bit swampy.  My best guess is that the pregnancy fix has something to do with animal crossbreeding since that is now a complete feature. Though even then they are no longer using "vanilla" pregnancy which might mean that it was broken on release though it is probably something else. All I can really say is test it out and see what happens, though pregnancy always seems to be a thorn in their backside.

Edit: just started looking at the forum and the recent update seems to have made quite a few errors since people are reporting problems with breeding as well (some have even voiced their displeasure of the change to designations) god help me as I smell another update popping in soon

2 hours ago, Birdhorse said:

Yeah sounds like a base problem though from the looks it seems that it's because they changed the availability to the widgets to just colonists and comfort prisoners. I might remedy this by making it available to set everyone as a potential rape target target though it depends on how easy it is to understand.

Edit: Fixed it and provided subsequent update you patch has been added for 1.9.6A.1

21 minutes ago, TAImatem said:

Is my patch thing going to stay separate forever, or is it included in 1.9.6 version? Having to download 2 separate things just doesn't feel right (as I understand it, you made it a separate download for 1.9.5 version)

Oh no it's just a placeholder until I release the next update which is likely to be soon since I flubbed up and forgot the nymphos.

Well, they don't test their mod from what i can tell. They make changes then throw them out, and if it works, nice, otherwise, they gotta keep hotfixing as it comes.

Considering that the first 1.9.6 release was a absolute mess where a lot of stuff broke, its safe to say that.

On the other hand, there's no need for Weirn to update his branch if it actually fixed the stuff before the main team did. Nothing new was added AFAIK, no reason to rush a new patch.

5 hours ago, red3dred said:

Well, they don't test their mod from what i can tell. They make changes then throw them out, and if it works, nice, otherwise, they gotta keep hotfixing as it comes.

Considering that the first 1.9.6 release was a absolute mess where a lot of stuff broke, its safe to say that.

On the other hand, there's no need for Weirn to update his branch if it actually fixed the stuff before the main team did. Nothing new was added AFAIK, no reason to rush a new patch.

Yeah, that can be a fair assessment of it though why they are doing that would be more of a concern for me. I can understand why some stuff might slip under the radar, but choices should not be made purely for the sake of complexity, especially when that complexity brings inconvenience (referring to the cause for the enslavement bug). Regardless I didn't patch out everything since I can only do it based on error logs since the code is mostly still foreign to me. Only reason why is there is a lot of files so error logs give me direction of where to look, but my inexperience also gets in the way at times. Which is why I encourage anyone to present any file changes that they think will add to the experience, since it helps me and makes it more enjoyable (which reminds me to add TAImatum to the credits for the patch fix). So long as it's tested and it works I'm fine with it. Anyways Birdhorse is right that I need to update it again it will take some time just because of when they decided to post it, but I'm pretty good at making sure it's done.

4 hours ago, Birdhorse said:

The breeding issue is present in Weirn's branch.

Yep, which is something I'm going to try to patch out with the current update. The "easy" way is to splice the altered files into the current version though the possibility of missing something and it bugging out, though it means that I have less work in the process. The hard way is to move the files I altered into the newest version of RJW and make alterations from there though less likely to be errors. Considering that it is small I should be able to do the latter though it depends on the success of doing it and it's not something immediately testable. Though I can't say that maintaining a branch of an active mod is bad just time consuming.