Can't find Lovers PK Nehrim Pack anymore :(

I wanted to give good old Oblivion a spin again, but I've played it so many times that the story has become dull, so I thought I'd finally try Nehrim. Enderal was tremendous, after all. It's not the same without some adult content, though, and all the different links in various forums post here that used to have helpful pre-built packs for LPK+Nehrim seem to be dead. Then (after some failed attempts to convert things) I realized I don't have the time any more for self modding beyond the small tweaks I'm familiar with.

Does anyone know of a working link, or perhaps someone would be so kind as to re-upload a copy? It would be much appreciated.

On 2/2/2019 at 4:30 PM, myuhinny said:

/dead link as described in op

Thanks anyway tho ?

P.S. DON'T. FALL. ASLEEP.

On 2/2/2019 at 6:34 PM, Sladen2019 said:

You can try Nehrimblivion. It basically installs Nehrim like any other new land mod. You can CoC into Nehrim with your Oblivion character and theoretically, Oblivions LAPF, and all related mods should work fine. I have yet to try it myself, but it is on my todo list.

https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/48822

Woah. Brilliant! Thank you!

On 2/2/2019 at 6:34 PM, Sladen2019 said:

You can try Nehrimblivion. It basically installs Nehrim like any other new land mod. You can CoC into Nehrim with your Oblivion character and theoretically, Oblivions LAPF, and all related mods should work fine. I have yet to try it myself, but it is on my todo list.

https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/48822

I plan to check it out eventually as well but the reported issues, poor directions, and general lack of info regarding how thorough the port is give me pause. Also, I have doubts about the compatibility of Nehrim mods with this port, and of Ob mods with a new worldspace that doesn't have compatibility patches available.

I'll probably toss it in and give it a try after I get all my mods installed, but I expect that will be at least 2 weeks from now given how long it tends to take me to reach a LO i'm satisfied with in Beth games.

Would be wonderful to get a re-up of the Lovers Nehrim just to have options.

I had some free time tonight and I was setting up to install Nehrimblivion, but ultimately decided against it. I will wait for a newer version, if it ever comes out. I downloaded the resources OMOD and extracted it. I had to rename the rar files to 1.rar 2.rar 3.rar to get the OMOD out of them successfully.  Converted the OMOD to a zip using OBMM. There are numerous duplicate vanilla textures inside. All low resolution and some were loose and some were inside a BSA. Not wanting to clear out all the duplicates, and deal with whatever bugs there are, has made me just delete it for now. From reading posts, there seem to be some major bugs with some dialog and menus appearing in German yet, even though an English language esp is used. I hope someday it comes out with language fixes and no duplicate files, as I have always wanted to play Nehrim with my Oblivion character and Oblivion style gameplay.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived