UNP or CBBE for females.

SOS for males.

optional SoS:

B3lisario UNP addon

VectorPlexus Average addon

Installation:

Install with a mod manager.

Additional info:

You can choose between default (vanilla) and spikelesss head mesh, all screenshots are done with the latter. The dafult will have white spikes sticking out of the head. Note the spikeless will overwire whatever head replacer your might already have.

There two SoS Variants for both addons, scaly and non-scaly.

Credits:

HHaleyy (Fair Skin Complexion)

B3lisario and VectorPlexus (Schlong of Skyrim and addons)

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/02/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    UNP, CBBE or SOS
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Not Applicable

2 hours ago, Taven said:

Oooh nice work! The only gripe I have about it is, I can barely see her face...maybe lighten up the textures around their mouth, lips, nose and eyes? Otherwise it's great! ❤️

As you wish

Spoiler

20190202210729_1.jpg.5a006dcf1f4693fa4705f6722a0850d1.jpg20190202210732_1.jpg.d2f2f64a007c8fcc521e45f2caeae555.jpg

The CBBE textures look great thanks for them. But I have to ask, is their any way to make this along with the snake Cock comapible with or as and add on to Bad Dog Hoodie"s Shlongs: Khajiit, Argonions, humans, and Elfs? Would realy like to see my Futa Argonion's Snack Cock Slowly coming out of her slit as her arousel incresses. I think that would be realy realy cool. I know I have a sick and perverted mind but still it would be realy cool to see that.

18 hours ago, phillipswilliam92 said:

The CBBE textures look great thanks for them. But I have to ask, is their any way to make this along with the snake Cock comapible with or as and add on to Bad Dog Hoodie"s Shlongs: Khajiit, Argonions, humans, and Elfs? Would realy like to see my Futa Argonion's Snack Cock Slowly coming out of her slit as her arousel incresses. I think that would be realy realy cool. I know I have a sick and perverted mind but still it would be realy cool to see that.

I am actually planning to do that, I'll propably start on weekend.

I gave these a try earlier in the week, they're much better than the first attempt shown from the other mod. Other than maybe some polish, of note I do think the head textures might need a bit more work on detailing. Haven't used 1.2 yet, otherwise good work so far and it's still something I'd run a character with.

Spoiler

1743446011_TESV2019-02-0601-24-10-83.png.d1f35a93484414c725a455aaaba1aafc.png107586441_TESV2019-02-0601-25-09-33.png.27c1a0f1905918128a0c8cab3466f836.png638418861_TESV2019-02-0601-27-37-98.png.ce25b1abc55fa04b3ca4e84f589e59c1.png

3 hours ago, Unintentional said:

I gave these a try earlier in the week, they're much better than the first attempt shown from the other mod. Other than maybe some polish, of note I do think the head textures might need a bit more work on detailing. Haven't used 1.2 yet, otherwise good work so far and it's still something I'd run a character with.

Hide contents

1743446011_TESV2019-02-0601-24-10-83.png.d1f35a93484414c725a455aaaba1aafc.png107586441_TESV2019-02-0601-25-09-33.png.27c1a0f1905918128a0c8cab3466f836.png638418861_TESV2019-02-0601-27-37-98.png.ce25b1abc55fa04b3ca4e84f589e59c1.png

What details are you thinking about?

I am using Argonian Female Redefined, which modifies head shape to look much better than vanila, makes it more angular, and looks nice with my texture, so I didn't thought it would need more features.

Apparently it was removed from nexus, but our Russian Friends reuploaded it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/10/2019 at 6:42 AM, Yakub said:

What details are you thinking about?

I am using Argonian Female Redefined, which modifies head shape to look much better than vanila, makes it more angular, and looks nice with my texture, so I didn't thought it would need more features.

I'm more meaning accentuating details like say, nostrils, lips, around the eye sockets, etc. In its current state it does look a bit flat, just note how base Argonian textures accommodate for facial features, granted these snake ones go for a different style and both real + anthro snakes don't really have things like visible ears either. Otherwise the head just looks a bit featureless to say the least.

Argonian Female Redefined is one mod I do recall, I think I stopped using it for some reason in the past but I'll probably give it a shot with these textures. If I ever got around to it, I'd try making a standalone race plugin.

3 hours ago, Unintentional said:

I'm more meaning accentuating details like say, nostrils, lips, around the eye sockets, etc. In its current state it does look a bit flat, just note how base Argonian textures accommodate for facial features, granted these snake ones go for a different style and both real + anthro snakes don't really have things like visible ears either. Otherwise the head just looks a bit featureless to say the least.

Argonian Female Redefined is one mod I do recall, I think I stopped using it for some reason in the past but I'll probably give it a shot with these textures. If I ever got around to it, I'd try making a standalone race plugin.

Thankfuly, I don't have to deal with ears on argonians.

What do you think about this design?

Spoiler

1.png.ec2524ca6ded8459709d5423e304846c.png2.png.48736098b7b135569ffcbd42d4953799.png3.png.3dd917ba163e4926404bd3d3d941259a.png4.png.d2efbdaef9aa3f111f40dd75179af031.png

Btw, any idea on how to fix this very visible lighting difference between body and head?

4 minutes ago, Yakub said:

Male version will most likely be released tomorrow

Great, certainly looking forward to it. The female textures are pretty nice, but the lack of matching male textures is what has kept me from actually using them so far. Glad to see that will change soon.

19 minutes ago, Kuroyami said:

Any interest in supporting this mod, Female Argonian Tail Patch For HDT vagina Textures? It makes an edit to the Texture set for the female Argonian tails, so it uses a femaleargoniantail texture, instead of the femaleargonianbody - this being so that the body texture would have the additional vagina texture, while the tail one does not. 

That would be simply adding already existing vagina texture on top of my texture, right? I never used bodies with hdt vagina, so could you tell me where to look?

21 minutes ago, Yakub said:

That would be simply adding already existing vagina texture on top of my texture, right? I never used bodies with hdt vagina, so could you tell me where to look?

Yes, though it would have to be done for the _msn and _s files as well. You would also need a second set of the three textures, without the edit, named femaleargoniantail

Bodyslide and Outfit Studio has them as a resource, which I think are transparent, save for the vagina texture itself. 

22 minutes ago, Yakub said:

Yeah, that would be it. You would also have to duplicate the body textures and rename the copies to "argonianfemaletail(_msn/s).dds", though, because the vagina textures are placed right over the argonian tail ones so you need to have separate textures for body and tail.

As for where to get the source files for the HDT textures, you can try using the TexBlend PNGs included in the Bodyslide download. They should be in the "CalienteTools\TexBlendUUNP\Library\Body and Feet\" folders.

EDIT: ninja'd by Kuroyami.

• 2 months later...

Everything looks fine to me, even better than the own tsaesci race mod, (specially for a snake lover like me) but just would like the male head got a little changed on the under color, starting from lower position rather than close to the nose, I mean in my opinion would look better
I mean its okay with argonian head, looks decent but the under color XD

3 hours ago, XSlimyZardX said:

Everything looks fine to me, even better than the own tsaesci race mod, (specially for a snake lover like me) but just would like the male head got a little changed on the under color, starting from lower position rather than close to the nose, I mean in my opinion would look better
I mean its okay with argonian head, looks decent but the under color XD

Something like this? Obviously the entire area would be colored

test.jpg.b1917518df0f019da8a281a262e3a87e.jpg