16 hours ago, Yakub said:

Something like this? Obviously the entire area would be colored

test.jpg.b1917518df0f019da8a281a262e3a87e.jpg

eeh close, just lower the cheek a bit like (almost) starting from the mouth (unless someone made warpaints to cover that area, would be a good idea so that way there would be no need to replace and retexture here) and I know the limitations anyways, so I understand, but as I say, in my opinion would look better, but despite of that, I still using a character from this race (I use it with custom races so) since always wanted to be a snake (I know there's tsaesci mod but the tail is so bugged, cant even wear skirts at least and the head looked kind of weird) XD

• 3 weeks later...

Moorside3.png.0bb2cee8bc8144208cb3b17db3458504.png

Very nice work. Though...

-Perhaps the inner legs(the lighter, plate-like part[not sure of the proper term for it]), should go slightly lower, more into a curve than the straight line in the above image?

-For the schlong textures, perhaps a version that doesn't have the snake-skin on top, just the "plating" present on the rest of the texture, such as here, atrolux.

13 hours ago, Kuroyami said:

-Perhaps the inner legs(the lighter, plate-like part[not sure of the proper term for it]), should go slightly lower, more into a curve than the straight line in the above image?

-For the schlong textures, perhaps a version that doesn't have the snake-skin on top, just the "plating" present on the rest of the texture, such as here, atrolux.

woah the body looks way so good! o.o

On 5/22/2019 at 4:16 AM, Kuroyami said:

Thank you very much, I'll be sure to include these in the next update.

Also, do you think the head needs any changes? 

7 hours ago, Yakub said:

Maybe a bit of work on the back of the neck, to get it a bit more seamless with the body texture, though I can understand that might be a bit tricky to get right. Also, possibly a version of the head texture that has the snake texture over more of the head, with the "plating" on starting at the neckline, at the back of the jaw?

Another point, you may want to consider looking into adding a fomod installer to the mod, which could allow one download to contain all the possible options, maybe including the schlong textures so one doesn't have to grab them from your SOS addon mod(if they are not using that already)? 

11 hours ago, Kuroyami said:

Maybe a bit of work on the back of the neck, to get it a bit more seamless with the body texture, though I can understand that might be a bit tricky to get right. Also, possibly a version of the head texture that has the snake texture over more of the head, with the "plating" on starting at the neckline, at the back of the jaw?

Another point, you may want to consider looking into adding a fomod installer to the mod, which could allow one download to contain all the possible options, maybe including the schlong textures so one doesn't have to grab them from your SOS addon mod(if they are not using that already)? 

Regarding the head, You mean the neck would be covered in scales?

2 hours ago, Yakub said:

Regarding the head, You mean the neck would be covered in scales?

The neck wouldn't change, the snake skin texture only coming to the jawline. Something like the bottom panel in this image, atrolux(not the same image as previously linked, though a different page of the same comic).

5 minutes ago, Kuroyami said:

The neck wouldn't change, the snake skin texture only coming to the jawline. Something like the bottom panel in this image, atrolux(not the same image as previously linked, though a different page of the same comic).

Ah, Sure.

On 5/23/2019 at 12:10 PM, Yakub said:

well besides head and faces things, but now im kind of curious how would face look with scale covering to the mouth line like the lines I made yellow/green (im colorblind xD)
since In my opinion would look more snake-like or more fitting XD

20190228190521_1.jpg.a6b2a3e18bbc8284a981e4a9acb780d7.jpg.8bab3d19ae9fb7b1a979e29dfb203dd5.jpg

oh and forgot about eyes, but not necesary, just how would look in more snake like eyes XD

This is how very likely I mean it as example about skin with the lines from the mouth line :)20190524_171808.png.53e8b061c7d486e21e89cd37881d879c.png20190524_171824.png.a2b6662437455f31257e9362793093e1.png

And if possible just some edits to the head shape making it less tall and would be perfect, i mean looks good just doing suggestions because at this rate is looking so good :)

28 minutes ago, XSlimyZardX said:

hmm by the way forgot to mention would be more fitting to snakes if there was a chance to remove those chin spikes like in the last picture you uploaded XD

Guess I'll have to edit the head shape then, because the skin sticking out look weirder than spikes on snakes.

3 hours ago, Yakub said:

New default and alternate head textures, both will have spikes and spikeless variants (which will also include modified head model)

def.png.492926be8386cb7c58107d733675fc8a.png

@XSlimyZardX proposal

xslimy.png.3babd0e876dd1eaabfef5459d9cdec95.png

@Kuroyami proposal

kutoyami.thumb.png.3835ab283c8c901182c1f4a3a2bdcfbb.png

Oh boy this is now incredibly well done! I really love it!! I also love the new head model! :grin: now truly looks more accurate to snakes! :snake: :heart:

I can't wait to give this a try owo

5 hours ago, Yakub said:

Nah, I'm trying to figure out how to make something appear here

fuck.png.b0cef2ea37fa2d9089e8fcdd1bad752e.png

oh, I dont know about how to fix this but this is quite normal since saw many files which leads to another site, having no name, Yiffy Age as example

asdasassas.png

The male Argonian head textures seem to be misnamed - the ones in the ArgonianMale folder after the mod is installed are named ArgonianFemale. I've renamed these, though I'm not sure if they are the correct male textures or not, since I haven't started the game with the update yet.

8 hours ago, TheLastKhajiit said:

I'm confused, how do I choose the head without the spikes?

In the second window in the installer, there are default (spikes) and alternate (spikeless) options. Whichever you choose will determine which head you will have.