tsuyatsuya Posted December 6, 2025 Posted December 6, 2025 On 12/1/2025 at 2:00 AM, Korius said: The eye roll seems to have bugged out and I can't figure out what's causing them atm The weights and hash ids for her eyes seem to be unchanged, so it might be something else Girls with color contacts implemented may have changed eye textures (Eye textures appear to be independent now) The hash values are likely as follows: nyotengu default ps-t0=745e2d5f nyotengu red ps-t0=67315234
Lihué Posted December 6, 2025 Posted December 6, 2025 11 hours ago, tsuyatsuya said: Girls with color contacts implemented may have changed eye textures (Eye textures appear to be independent now) The hash values are likely as follows: nyotengu default ps-t0=745e2d5f nyotengu red ps-t0=67315234 Where do I change that? sorry i can't find to edit it 😥
Lihué Posted December 6, 2025 Posted December 6, 2025 On 8/28/2025 at 6:13 PM, fgkkem96 said: please help me! luna on steam version looks very weired,her neck and face looks totally broken.what shold I do? i had the same problem before,this is mine and works fine,but is from DMM (idk if it works) Luna.rar 2
tk_fool Posted December 9, 2025 Posted December 9, 2025 English is not my first language, so please understand that I am using a translation tool. I have been searching through the topic (thread), but I couldn't find the Nanami Tattoo MOD. Could you please let me know where I can find the file?
Ramen Superman Posted December 17, 2025 Posted December 17, 2025 Thanks for your excellent mod. Could you please update the makeup mod for Meg? Thank you!
Kallayr Posted December 17, 2025 Posted December 17, 2025 On 12/17/2024 at 1:05 AM, yadamon said: Thank you for the great mod. I hope you add an eye mod for Momiji. Hey man! Nice pics! What mod did you use for the poses? Haven´t found those in a while. Those are for Steam? 1
yadamon Posted December 18, 2025 Posted December 18, 2025 9 hours ago, Kallayr said: Hey man! Nice pics! What mod did you use for the poses? Haven´t found those in a while. Those are for Steam? Back_hands_tied_Based_on_R.Shiranui.Common_V5.10 by MisakiLove for DMM. However, I haven't updated it, so I don't know if it still works. 3
fate1234 Posted December 19, 2025 Posted December 19, 2025 (edited) As of December 19, 2025, among the 22 character mods included in Makeup mod v2.3, 5 mods are not functioning properly in steam JP version.The mods for Luna and Lobelia were completely unusable at first, but they started working normally after replacing the hash value in the parameter [commandlistskin]-ps-t0.For Kanna, Kokoro and Nyotengu, their eye color mods fail to work while the lipstick and eyeshadow mods function as intended. Notably, the hash value of [commandlistskin]-ps-t0 for these three characters remains unchanged.Does anyone know how to fix the eye color mods for these three characters to make them work properly? Edited December 19, 2025 by fate1234
Ramen Superman Posted December 23, 2025 Posted December 23, 2025 On 9/7/2025 at 4:44 PM, INVISIBLESNOW said: Hello everyone. Does a makeup mod for "Meg" exist? I haven't been able to find one, so does anyone know? Hi there, I am also looking for Meg's makeup mod, have you found it? 1
Ramen Superman Posted December 23, 2025 Posted December 23, 2025 On 12/2/2023 at 1:03 PM, Dudebro90 said: https://mega.nz/file/6wEgUBoa#pmmPLNdafiSjj_O8gaSYUU30ovTZ8mZUUZy_S5xW3wQ https://mega.nz/file/ypcgSQbA#MygftnkQlYK0gyFgwWQ5MsGWoUWUdygp1yw64zzlsgM https://mega.nz/file/70NBBL7Z#CgJrnvBZFSeBPZ3LUxF0mHew_QCaGczngEmsvwIKIRs https://mega.nz/file/mk9zzIgb#UOaazBDkiVUR14yP3E7UxrkZlGJYtCJa_59OtWECoqs https://mega.nz/file/Dp8WmDLA#trDpmsveOV1g2evpm227Vi11JZOeefMDBJhbmtKjows https://mega.nz/file/WpcRGIyQ#BlJ4fsCi025o_Lut4mIQQ01l7O7vyHeHOkihP0W06WY Updated Tina, Shandy, Shizuku, Elise, Amy, Yukino with more eye colors. Thanks for your excellent works, I love them. Btw do you have the makeup mod for Meg? 1
darktamashii Posted December 27, 2025 Posted December 27, 2025 Hello. It seems that Koharu's facial expression mod is broken (as of December 28, 2025), is there anyone who can fix it? Thank you.
darktamashii Posted December 27, 2025 Posted December 27, 2025 This is a postscript. Elise and Monica facial expression mods also seem to be broken. If anyone can fix it, please help. Thank you.
py913 Posted December 28, 2025 Posted December 28, 2025 9 hours ago, darktamashii said: Hello. It seems that Koharu's facial expression mod is broken (as of December 28, 2025), is there anyone who can fix it? Thank you. ↓の方法で修繕できますよ。
fate1234 Posted December 29, 2025 Posted December 29, 2025 On 12/3/2023 at 8:40 AM, aqlius said: Change Nanami's skin color.(Base Ayane) 改变奈奈生的肤色。(以绫音为原型) Reveal hidden contents 显示隐藏内容 Normal This Mod Makeup 化妆品 Hide contents 隐藏内容 Hide contents https://mega.nz/file/43EhyKgI#RiW8MryvzvKK8ET9LDPBkmjAkPEYJr1J3_WrwapDACY Skin(Can be used in both Nanami and Ayane.) 皮肤(七海和绫音均可使用。) Ayane 绫音 Alt+A+0 = next Alt+A+0 = 下一个 Alt+A+9 = prev Alt+A+9 = 上一页 Nanami 奈奈美 Alt+N+0 = next Alt+N+0 = 下一个 Alt+N+9 = prev Alt+N+9 = 上一页 Reveal hidden contents 显示隐藏内容 https://mega.nz/file/Emd1WCjZ#WyP-jSubX07W3QT8YAsBCkubIjDfpuvIjSPF82Dwsr4 You can also use other Ayane skins. 你也可以使用其他绫音皮肤。 Hello, could you please share the eye color mod for Nanami again? I suspect the eye color mod might become invalid when she gets her new birthday outfit, so I want to experience it before the mod stops working.
darktamashii Posted December 29, 2025 Posted December 29, 2025 On 12/28/2025 at 10:49 AM, py913 said: ↓の方法で修繕できますよ。 ご返信と対応策の提示ありがとうございます。 ただ見させていただいた感じだと自分でblender弄れないとどうしようもない感じですかね、コレ?
KY009 Posted December 30, 2025 Posted December 30, 2025 15 hours ago, darktamashii said: 直してほしいキャラの顔のvbファイルを張り付けてくれればウェイトを修正するくらいはするけど、blenderを弄れるようになっておくといろいろと捗るからおススメだよ。 今年の誕生日コスに合わせて全キャラ顔のウェイト変えてくると予想してるから、自分で直せないと直せる人待ちになりそうな気がするし・・・ 1
py913 Posted December 31, 2025 Posted December 31, 2025 On 12/28/2025 at 1:28 AM, darktamashii said: Hello. It seems that Koharu's facial expression mod is broken (as of December 28, 2025), is there anyone who can fix it? Thank you. 修正ファイルをアップしました。 ↓ 3
mato2 Posted December 31, 2025 Posted December 31, 2025 目の改造方法を知っている人はいますか? 目のテクスチャは別々になっており、追加または変更する方法がわかりません。 Google翻訳。
KY009 Posted December 31, 2025 Posted December 31, 2025 2 minutes ago, mato2 said: 目の改造方法を知っている人はいますか? 目のテクスチャは別々になっており、追加または変更する方法がわかりません。 Google翻訳。 これは眼球のモデルのウェイトが変更されたことによる問題なので、眼球のウェイトを修正すれば直るはずだよ。 私はこの問題を解決済みだけど、目のテクスチャは変更していないので。
mato2 Posted December 31, 2025 Posted December 31, 2025 I tried transferring the weights from the original but it didn't work. Moving your eyes upward will break it.
darktamashii Posted January 2 Posted January 2 On 12/30/2025 at 5:43 PM, KY009 said: 直してほしいキャラの顔のvbファイルを張り付けてくれればウェイトを修正するくらいはするけど、blenderを弄れるようになっておくといろいろと捗るからおススメだよ。 今年の誕生日コスに合わせて全キャラ顔のウェイト変えてくると予想してるから、自分で直せないと直せる人待ちになりそうな気がするし・・・ ご返信ありがとうございます。 仰る通りですね。 blender弄れるとやれることの幅も広がりそうで興味もあるんですが、まずは勉強せんとですな。
darktamashii Posted January 2 Posted January 2 On 12/31/2025 at 1:35 PM, py913 said: 修正ファイルをアップしました。 ↓ ご対応ありがとうございます。 1
Popular Post Korius Posted January 3 Popular Post Posted January 3 Quick Elise fix on DMM Elise240211 Fix.7z 25
QQAASS Posted January 4 Posted January 4 11 hours ago, Korius said: Elise 快速修复 DMM Elise240211 Fix.7z获取信息...... Is there a Steam version of the Elise emote fix? I tried replacing the hash of this mod, 48fe0e46 with be86dbf1, but it doesn't work. 1
Sonemi Kusonemi Posted January 6 Posted January 6 I found some missing fixes in py913's uploaded VB for Koharu, so I completed them. Additionally, I have included the manual rotation ini file. As for Elise, I just added a manual rotation ini file. Koharu.7z Elise.7z 13
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now