py913 Posted March 7 Posted March 7 リソースが違ってたみたいですね。 私はだいぶ前に直してたんで忘れてました。 ResourceFace15_IB → ResourceFace14_IBにすれば大丈夫です。 3
Sonemi Kusonemi Posted March 7 Posted March 7 It's fixed. I suspected the issue was with the ini file, but I didn't know how to fix it, so this was a big help. Thank you so much.
ognish Posted March 7 Posted March 7 @py913 & @Sonemi Kusonemi こちらこそありがとうございました! Thank you so much! 1
theorangebar Posted March 14 Posted March 14 Kasumi mod's brush is not working, and tongue is black. Is it possible to fix these? 2
Popular Post Sonemi Kusonemi Posted March 19 Popular Post Posted March 19 (edited) An error has occurred with the Honoka's facial expression. Considering the possibility that issues may arise again after her birthday, I plan to begin repairs on March 24. I've fixed it, except for the eye controls. (DMM) Honoka.7z Edited September 10 by Sonemi Kusonemi 24
ceskaces Posted March 24 Posted March 24 The blushing animation for Kasumi and Kokoro is currently unavailable. Could you please fix this if possible? I'm desperate.
Sumingno1 Posted March 26 Posted March 26 Can anyone tell me how to fix the eye color display issue in the Makeup mod?
Sonemi Kusonemi Posted March 26 Posted March 26 (edited) I've fixed the remaining issues that I had put on hold because their effect was considered very minor. (DMM) The main changes are to the eyelashes and the eye weights. With this, all fixes except for her eyes have been completed. Kasumi.7z Edited September 13 by Sonemi Kusonemi 15
Sonemi Kusonemi Posted March 30 Posted March 30 (edited) I have fixed an issue where the blush feature did not work properly when using body oil on the following characters. (DMM) Amy, Ayane, Fiona, Honoka, Leifang, Luna, Nanami, Patty, Yukino Edit Added Sayuri oil blush.7z Edited September 10 by Sonemi Kusonemi 7
Sonemi Kusonemi Posted April 15 Posted April 15 (edited) I have fixed the issue with Nanami's facial expressions that occurred after today's maintenance. (DMM) Nanami.7z Edited September 10 by Sonemi Kusonemi 18
PSYtooN Posted April 17 Posted April 17 Can anybody fix the Nanami's makeup mod ?(especially heart eye mod)
acli007 Posted April 22 Posted April 22 tsukushi lipstick is ineffective,but eye color change is effective.who can help me ?
Popular Post Sonemi Kusonemi Posted April 23 Popular Post Posted April 23 (edited) I have fixed the issue with Leifang's facial expressions that occurred after yesterday's maintenance. (DMM) Leifang.7z Edited September 10 by Sonemi Kusonemi 24
Popular Post Sonemi Kusonemi Posted May 4 Popular Post Posted May 4 (edited) I've fixed an issue with Nagisa's facial expressions. (DMM) Nagisa.7z Update: May 12 I've made changes to the blush command in Nagisa. Edited September 10 by Sonemi Kusonemi 30
Sonemi Kusonemi Posted May 11 Posted May 11 10 hours ago, dddmmm said: 日本語で失礼します! なぎさのblush実装予定はございますでしょうか…? It has been fixed. Please download it again. 4
dddmmm Posted May 13 Posted May 13 On 5/12/2026 at 5:37 AM, Sonemi Kusonemi said: It has been fixed. Please download it again. ありがとうございます!
Sonemi Kusonemi Posted May 14 Posted May 14 I encountered an issue with Shizuku, but fortunately, it seems I was able to resolve it simply by changing the hash values. However, in my environment (Blender v2.93), I was unable to import the five characters created by py913 (Yukino, Shizuku, Reika, Meg, and Azusa) due to an “IndexError: tuple index out of range” error. Is this happening only in my environment? Sizuku.7z 6
VergilSkywalker Posted May 14 Posted May 14 I think the elise mod still cant use can somebody fix it? ty 1
Korius Posted May 16 Posted May 16 On 5/14/2026 at 3:04 PM, Sonemi Kusonemi said: I encountered an issue with Shizuku, but fortunately, it seems I was able to resolve it simply by changing the hash values. However, in my environment (Blender v2.93), I was unable to import the five characters created by py913 (Yukino, Shizuku, Reika, Meg, and Azusa) due to an “IndexError: tuple index out of range” error. Is this happening only in my environment? Sizuku.7z 1.83 MB · 2 downloads There was an error with the tooth weights, so I gave them a quick fix Just copy over the files in the folder with these Tooth01.zip 6
Korius Posted May 17 Posted May 17 (edited) Noticed Momiji's mod had two vertex groups in the wrong place so I gave them a quick fix (DMM) Momiji.7z Edited May 17 by Korius 12
Sonemi Kusonemi Posted May 21 Posted May 21 (edited) I've fixed an issue with Hitomi's facial expressions. (DMM) Hitomi.7z Edited September 10 by Sonemi Kusonemi 16
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now