Jump to content

Facial Expressions v4.1 (+Vibrator, Makeup v2.3, Tattoo, Yukata and DOAX3 swimsuits mods)


Recommended Posts

Posted
On 1/1/2026 at 3:20 AM, mato2 said:

I tried transferring the weights from the original but it didn't work.

Moving your eyes upward will break it.

 

DOAX-VenusVacation_260101_030927.jpg

DOAX-VenusVacation_260101_030942.jpg

 

おそらく、眼球のUVテクスチャマップがアップデートで更新されたことが原因だと思います。

old(顔のテクスチャマップの左下)

image.thumb.png.5d254aa95dffa10cd22590312a433cf3.png

 

new(独立)

image.thumb.png.a47291e5bbbd3811469a73525bff1540.png

 

公式からカラコンアイテムが実装されそうなので、他の女の子もこの仕様に変わっていくような気がします。

 

なので、眼球を回転させる場合は新しく吸い出した眼球モデルデータを回転させて作り直すか、旧テクスチャを再定義すれば良いと思います。

回転と目の充血を試しにやってみましたが出来そうでした。回転させると瞳の光沢が消えてしまう問題がありますが。

瞳の色を変えるMODは導入したことがないのでよくわかりません。

image.thumb.jpeg.cafa98b2ec9b23ce37de4cf2a85fc4a4.jpeg

 

回転image.thumb.jpeg.575055bf7c9fcd0e0266979b50d29f28.jpeg

 

充血image.thumb.jpeg.8f8ba5182d4bd3bc95233788e0450e33.jpeg

 

image.thumb.jpeg.6bba89127fc90f3e47e172d1832f321e.jpeg

 

回転image.thumb.jpeg.af916a73338a7677419c43c0f83b8c2f.jpeg

 

充血image.thumb.jpeg.f75b5383cff6a25ca04f7cb0b1c86c5c.jpeg

 

Posted
3 hours ago, py913 said:

 

おそらく、眼球のUVテクスチャマップがアップデートで更新されたことが原因だと思います。

old(顔のテクスチャマップの左下)

image.thumb.png.5d254aa95dffa10cd22590312a433cf3.png

 

新しい(独立)

画像.thumb.png.a47291e5bbbd3811469a73525bff1540.png

 

公式からカラコンアイテムが実装されそうなので、他の女の子もこの仕様に変わっていくような気がします。

 

なので、眼球を回転させる場合は新しく吸い出した眼球モデルデータを回転させて作り直すか、旧テクスチャを再定義すれば良いと思います。

回転と目の充血を試しにやってみましたが出来そうでした。回転させると瞳の光沢が消えてしまう問題がありますが。

瞳の色を変えるMODは導入したことがないのでよくわかりません。

画像.thumb.jpeg.cafa98b2ec9b23ce37de4cf2a85fc4a4.jpeg

 

回転画像.thumb.jpeg.575055bf7c9fcd0e0266979b50d29f28.jpeg

 

渋滞画像.thumb.jpeg.8f8ba5182d4bd3bc95233788e0450e33.jpeg

 

画像.thumb.jpeg.6bba89127fc90f3e47e172d1832f321e.jpeg

 

回転画像.thumb.jpeg.af916a73338a7677419c43c0f83b8c2f.jpeg

 

渋滞画像.thumb.jpeg.f75b5383cff6a25ca04f7cb0b1c86c5c.jpeg

 

 

旧仕様だと眼球のhashではなく瞳のhashを利用すると光沢を維持できましたが(通常時と比べて白目が明るくなる)新仕様だとできなさそうな感じでしょうか??

 

想像できる作業量に既に頭がイタイ・・・

image.png.40f1efdba36434e50950e350aec740f6.png

Posted

質問なのですが、モニカの白目を直すためにオーバーライドするんですが何故かガン無視されます。

モニカの目のハッシュ値って

 

1f58b34e

 

で合ってますよね?

カラコン組は何か特殊な制御でもあるんでしょうか?

Posted (edited)
On 1/10/2026 at 11:03 PM, bantenka said:

質問なのですが、モニカの白目を直すためにオーバーライドするんですが何故かガン無視されます。

モニカの目のハッシュ値って

 

1f58b34e

 

で合ってますよね?

カラコン組は何か特殊な制御でもあるんでしょうか?

DMM版はc73a99a1でした。

インデックスは以下のパターンで目の回転等が出来ました。(ファーストインデックス、インデックスカウントは他の数字でもいいのかもしれません)

 

[TextureOverrideRemoveEye0]
$mod_active = 1
hash = c73a99a1
match_first_index = 192
if $Eye != 0 || $Eye1 != 0

handling = skip
endif

 

[TextureOverrideRemoveEye]
$mod_active = 1
hash = c73a99a1
match_index_count = 1440
    if $Eye == 0
        vb0 = ResourceEye_VB
        ib = ResourceEye_IB
elif $Eye == 1
           vb0 = ResourceEye05R_VB
           ib = ResourceEye05R_IB
 endif

 

if $blush == 0

ps-t0 = ResourceMonicaEyeTex
handling = skip

drawindexed = auto

 

elif $blush == 1
ps-t0 = ResourceMonicaEyeTex
handling = skip

drawindexed = auto


elif $blush == 2

ps-t0 = ResourceMonicaEyeBTex
handling = skip

drawindexed = auto
endif

 

MOD:Back_hands_tied_Based_on_R.Shiranui.Commonを使用する場合は、[TextureOverride Monica Face]の部分を削除しないと目の部分が消えてしまうみたいです。こちらで詳細が説明されています→(https://ero-game-lab.blog.jp/archives/28519517.htmlhttps://ero-game-lab.blog.jp/archives/28519517.html)

 

image.thumb.jpeg.c51475af358275acb8ce73f5a45dab3e.jpeg

回転

image.thumb.jpeg.addee5e268e1104f5fc2ab5b60a867a1.jpeg

白目充血

image.thumb.jpeg.b6ef68db70869b6fa408af7271f33cb2.jpeg

白目充血回転

image.thumb.jpeg.b426881f96c881097d80a72a695e42c3.jpeg

Edited by py913
Posted

早速の返信助かります。おかげさまで無事解決することができました。ありがとうございました。

Posted
On 2026/1/7 at 午後2時37分, py913 said:

 

やはり、眼球のUVテクスチャマップがアップデートで更新されたことが原因だと思います。

old(顔のテクスチャマップの左下)

image.thumb.png.5d254aa95dffa10cd22590312a433cf3.png

 

新しい(独立した)

画像.thumb.png.a47291e5bbbd3811469a73525bff1540.png

 

公式からカラコンアイテムが実装されそうなので、他の女の子もこの仕様に変わってきそうですね。

 

そのため、眼球を回転させる場合は新しく吸い出された眼球モデルデータを回転して作り直せるか、旧テクスチャを再定義すれば良いと思います。

回転と目の充血を試してみましたが出来ました。回転させると瞳の輝きが消えてしまう問題があります。

瞳の色を変えるMODは導入したことはないのでよく分かりません。

画像.thumb.jpeg.cafa98b2ec9b23ce37de4cf2a85fc4a4.jpeg

 

回転画像.thumb.jpeg.575055bf7c9fcd0e0266979b50d29f28.jpeg

 

充血画像.thumb.jpeg.8f8ba5182d4bd3bc95233788e0450e33.jpeg

 

画像.thumb.jpeg.6bba89127fc90f3e47e172d1832f321e.jpeg

 

回転画像.thumb.jpeg.af916a73338a7677419c43c0f83b8c2f.jpeg

 

充血画像.thumb.jpeg.f75b5383cff6a25ca04f7cb0b1c86c5c.jpeg

 

ありがとうございます。

今の私のレベルではかなり難しい作業のようですね・・

私なりに試行錯誤してみます。

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
On 1/31/2026 at 12:49 PM, Korius said:

Quick Fix for Helena

lightly tested, 2 of the expressions have neck seams, and the rotate eyes texture isn't properly fixed

DOAX_VV 2026-01-30 22-37-36_503.png

Helena.7z 2.83 MB · 3 downloads

Thank you very much for your work!
I noticed a small double chin issue on Helena with some expressions.
No rush, but if possible, could you check it?

double_chin.jpg

Edited by brighttower
Posted

Can someone fix the Elise expression mod for the Steam version? I tried replacing the hash, but it didn't work well. It seems there’s a problem with the hashes for the lips and tongue, but I can't find the correct hashes. In the picture, it seems to only show the face, and the lips part cannot be located.2026-02-05102852.png.1480f0f47440e576e029beeb3f54c469.png2026-02-05110702.png.ce2d062a57f160e7aaec2d21c0998447.png

Posted
On 1/11/2026 at 1:27 PM, py913 said:

DMM版はc73a99a1でした。

インデックスは以下のパターンで目の回転等が出来ました。(ファーストインデックス、インデックスカウントは他の数字でもいいのかもしれません)

 

[TextureOverrideRemoveEye0]
$mod_active = 1
hash = c73a99a1
match_first_index = 192
if $Eye != 0 || $Eye1 != 0

handling = skip
endif

 

[TextureOverrideRemoveEye]
$mod_active = 1
hash = c73a99a1
match_index_count = 1440
    if $Eye == 0
        vb0 = ResourceEye_VB
        ib = ResourceEye_IB
elif $Eye == 1
           vb0 = ResourceEye05R_VB
           ib = ResourceEye05R_IB
 endif

 

if $blush == 0

ps-t0 = ResourceMonicaEyeTex
handling = skip

drawindexed = auto

 

elif $blush == 1
ps-t0 = ResourceMonicaEyeTex
handling = skip

drawindexed = auto


elif $blush == 2

ps-t0 = ResourceMonicaEyeBTex
handling = skip

drawindexed = auto
endif

 

MOD:Back_hands_tied_Based_on_R.Shiranui.Commonを使用する場合は、[TextureOverride Monica Face]の部分を削除しないと目の部分が消えてしまうみたいです。こちらで詳細が説明されています→(https://ero-game-lab.blog.jp/archives/28519517.htmlhttps://ero-game-lab.blog.jp/archives/28519517.html)

 

image.thumb.jpeg.c51475af358275acb8ce73f5a45dab3e.jpeg

回転

image.thumb.jpeg.addee5e268e1104f5fc2ab5b60a867a1.jpeg

白目充血

image.thumb.jpeg.b6ef68db70869b6fa408af7271f33cb2.jpeg

白目充血回転

image.thumb.jpeg.b426881f96c881097d80a72a695e42c3.jpeg

日本語で失礼します。

こちらで記載されているサイトを参考に目の部分を修正しようと思ったのですが、

当方、MisakiLoveのMODを導入しておらず、無印のBack_hands_tied_Based_on_R.Shiranui.Common_V5.10どの項目を無効化すればいいのか分かりません。どなたかご教授ください。

 

Excuse me in Japanese.

I was trying to modify the eyes using the site listed here as a reference, but

I haven't installed the MisakiLove mod, so I don't know which item to disable in the original Back_hands_tied_Based_on_R.Shiranui.Common_V5.10. Can someone please tell me?

 

[TextureOverride Monica Face]
hash = c73a99a1
match_index_count = 1440
match_priority = -1
if $mod_active == 0
    ps-t0 = ResourceSkin0FaceMonica
elif $face+$skin == 10 || $face+$skin == 22 || $face+$skin == 31
    ps-t0 = ResourceSkin0FaceMonica
elif $face+$skin == 11 || $face+$skin == 20 || $face+$skin == 32
    ps-t0 = ResourceSkin1FaceMonica
elif $face+$skin == 12 || $face+$skin == 21 || $face+$skin == 30
    ps-t0 = ResourceSkin2FaceMonica
endif

[TextureOverride Monica Face2
hash = 4baf660e
match_priority = -1
if $mod_active == 0
    ps-t0 = ResourceSkin0FaceMonica
elif $face+$skin == 10 || $face+$skin == 22 || $face+$skin == 31
    ps-t0 = ResourceSkin0FaceMonica
elif $face+$skin == 11 || $face+$skin == 20 || $face+$skin == 32
    ps-t0 = ResourceSkin1FaceMonica
elif $face+$skin == 12 || $face+$skin == 21 || $face+$skin == 30
    ps-t0 = ResourceSkin2FaceMonica
endif

if $mod_active == 0
    ps-t1 = null
elif $wet > 5
    ps-t1 = ResourceSkinFaceWet2
elif $wet > 2
    ps-t1 = ResourceSkinFaceWet1
endif

タイトルなし.png

Posted

私はこうすれば、白目は解決出来ましたよ。

 

[TextureOverride Monica Face]
hash = c73a99a1
match_index_count = 1440
match_priority = -1
;if $mod_active == 0
    ;ps-t0 = ResourceSkin0FaceMonica
;elif $face+$skin == 10 || $face+$skin == 22 || $face+$skin == 31
    ;ps-t0 = ResourceSkin0FaceMonica
;elif $face+$skin == 11 || $face+$skin == 20 || $face+$skin == 32
    ;ps-t0 = ResourceSkin1FaceMonica
;elif $face+$skin == 12 || $face+$skin == 21 || $face+$skin == 30
    ;ps-t0 = ResourceSkin2FaceMonica
;endif

 

 

Posted

全部無効化しても大丈夫ですよ。image.jpeg.3e45f8ffcf5a4eaaea0f16479764bdc9.jpeg

2 hours ago, tokorozawa said:

日本語で失礼します。

こちらで記載されているサイトを参考に目の部分を修正しようと思ったのですが、

当方、MisakiLoveのMODを導入しておらず、無印のBack_hands_tied_Based_on_R.Shiranui.Common_V5.10どの項目を無効化すればいいのか分かりません。どなたかご教授ください。

 

Excuse me in Japanese.

I was trying to modify the eyes using the site listed here as a reference, but

I haven't installed the MisakiLove mod, so I don't know which item to disable in the original Back_hands_tied_Based_on_R.Shiranui.Common_V5.10. Can someone please tell me?

 

[TextureOverride Monica Face]
hash = c73a99a1
match_index_count = 1440
match_priority = -1
if $mod_active == 0
    ps-t0 = ResourceSkin0FaceMonica
elif $face+$skin == 10 || $face+$skin == 22 || $face+$skin == 31
    ps-t0 = ResourceSkin0FaceMonica
elif $face+$skin == 11 || $face+$skin == 20 || $face+$skin == 32
    ps-t0 = ResourceSkin1FaceMonica
elif $face+$skin == 12 || $face+$skin == 21 || $face+$skin == 30
    ps-t0 = ResourceSkin2FaceMonica
endif

[TextureOverride Monica Face2
hash = 4baf660e
match_priority = -1
if $mod_active == 0
    ps-t0 = ResourceSkin0FaceMonica
elif $face+$skin == 10 || $face+$skin == 22 || $face+$skin == 31
    ps-t0 = ResourceSkin0FaceMonica
elif $face+$skin == 11 || $face+$skin == 20 || $face+$skin == 32
    ps-t0 = ResourceSkin1FaceMonica
elif $face+$skin == 12 || $face+$skin == 21 || $face+$skin == 30
    ps-t0 = ResourceSkin2FaceMonica
endif

if $mod_active == 0
    ps-t1 = null
elif $wet > 5
    ps-t1 = ResourceSkinFaceWet2
elif $wet > 2
    ps-t1 = ResourceSkinFaceWet1
endif

タイトルなし.png

 

Posted

For the Makeup mod v2.3 from here 

asdfa The eye color changing works for Kokoro for me. I want to get a different eye color (hazel) though. Does anyone know what file(s) I could/should edit in the mod in order to get a different eye color? I tried editing the png files in the resources folder (changing red to green) and then deleting the ShaderCache folder but it didn't work, the eyes are still red when I cycle test them in game

 

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Kasumi Temporary Fix

 

 

I have made corrections to 56 items, so there may be some errors present.
However, since functionality was verified after every 4 items were modified, it should be reasonably problem-free.
As usual, I was unable to fix the eye-related functions, so this is a temporary version.
Since textures are not included, please use the ones you are currently using.

 

Her tooth issues have been corrected and re-uploaded.

Kasumi.7z

Posted
On 2/24/2026 at 8:21 AM, Sonemi Kusonemi said:

Kasumi Temporary Fix

 

 

I have made corrections to 56 items, so there may be some errors present.
However, since functionality was verified after every 4 items were modified, it should be reasonably problem-free.
As usual, I was unable to fix the eye-related functions, so this is a temporary version.
Since textures are not included, please use the ones you are currently using.

 

Her tooth issues have been corrected and re-uploaded.

Kasumi.7z 1.18 MB · 5 downloads

Thanks for the fix, but I've got another issue like this. Is it able to fix? 
It is DMM ver.image.thumb.png.3408fd4067631ff25b268ee3416c50cb.png

Posted

I overlooked it because I was conducting verification under the assumption that it would be used in conjunction with pose cards.
Please replace all files in the Kasumi folder that have numbers attached to their Tooth items with the contents of this attachment.

Kasumi Tooth.7z

Posted
On 2/24/2026 at 8:21 AM, Sonemi Kusonemi said:

Kasumi Temporary Fix

 

 

I have made corrections to 56 items, so there may be some errors present.
However, since functionality was verified after every 4 items were modified, it should be reasonably problem-free.
As usual, I was unable to fix the eye-related functions, so this is a temporary version.
Since textures are not included, please use the ones you are currently using.

 

Her tooth issues have been corrected and re-uploaded.

Kasumi.7z 1.18 MB · 6 downloads

Thank you so much! 
It works just fine.

Posted

Based on the manual rotation, I found missed corrections in the 8th and 13th expressions and the ahegao face, so I personally attempted to fix them. However, I was unable to pinpoint the cause of the error in the 13th expression.
The weight of the tongue and teeth was normal, and there were no issues even in the 14th facial expression, which has an extremely similar structure.

I was unable to import the VB posted by py913, so I completely fixed it from scratch based on the original version by orangejuice666.
Therefore, I explicitly state that any issues arising from this point forward are entirely my fault, and they bear no responsibility whatsoever.

 

 

I apologize, but I can only assist with issues related to the DMM version.

DOAX_VV 2026-03-06 01-34-04.png

Shandy.7z

Posted (edited)
On 3/6/2026 at 1:38 AM, Sonemi Kusonemi said:

Based on the manual rotation, I found missed corrections in the 8th and 13th expressions and the ahegao face, so I personally attempted to fix them. However, I was unable to pinpoint the cause of the error in the 13th expression.
The weight of the tongue and teeth was normal, and there were no issues even in the 14th facial expression, which has an extremely similar structure.

I was unable to import the VB posted by py913, so I completely fixed it from scratch based on the original version by orangejuice666.
Therefore, I explicitly state that any issues arising from this point forward are entirely my fault, and they bear no responsibility whatsoever.

 

 

I apologize, but I can only assist with issues related to the DMM version.

DOAX_VV 2026-03-06 01-34-04.png

Shandy.7z 2.38 MB · 1 download

修正ありがとうございます。

混乱を招きそうなので私の投稿は削除しました。

全部見直したけど私の環境下では全部正常みたいなので、

どこが問題なのか分からない💦

image.thumb.png.7a3e04bb8a534bd09a28d26147cad2fb.png

Edited by py913
Posted
19 hours ago, py913 said:

修正ありがとうございます。

混乱を招きそうなので私の投稿は削除しました。

全部見直したけどどこが問題なのか分からない💦

image.thumb.png.7a3e04bb8a534bd09a28d26147cad2fb.png

先程の問題、こちらでも発生は確認できました。
ただ、確かに要因がよくわからないですね。
リップ系のMODだったり色変えなりが影響したりとかあるのか気になるところ。
(自分はデフォルトのままでした)

Posted

お二方のどちらのMODを適用しても、中央最上段(NO.6?)だけこの事象が改善しないですね。

過去のShandyのMODとの複合を色々試してもここだけこうなってしまう……。

 

 

 

DOAX-VenusVacation_260307_091931.thumb.jpg.7c7b0b56624866b0a9564afa4f8cf852.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×
×
  • Create New...