PSYtooN Posted June 2 Posted June 2 カラコンの実装から、ななみ、なぎさのMakeup Modが一部機能しなくなりました。 目の色を変えたりハート目にしたりする部分が機能しません。 眼球のHashが変更されたからなのでしょうか。 私の知識では解決できなかったので、どなたか解決方法をご教授いただけると幸いです。
tokorozawa Posted June 2 Posted June 2 On 5/21/2026 at 4:35 PM, Sonemi Kusonemi said: I've fixed an issue with Hitomi's facial expressions. Hitomi.7z 2.16 MB · 11 downloads 日本語で失礼します。修正ありがとうございます! ファイルを使わせて頂きましたが12番の表情を選択すると、 首回りのテクスチャが画像のように変化してしまいます。 改めて修正お願いできますでしょうか? Excuse me for writing in Japanese. Thank you for the revisions! I used the file, but when I select expression number 12, the texture around the neck changes as shown in the image. Could you please make the necessary corrections again?
Sonemi Kusonemi Posted June 3 Posted June 3 17 hours ago, tokorozawa said: 日本語で失礼します。修正ありがとうございます! ファイルを使わせて頂きましたが12番の表情を選択すると、 首回りのテクスチャが画像のように変化してしまいます。 改めて修正お願いできますでしょうか? Excuse me for writing in Japanese. Thank you for the revisions! I used the file, but when I select expression number 12, the texture around the neck changes as shown in the image. Could you please make the necessary corrections again? I apologize for the inconvenience. The problem was caused by using vb that hides her tongue. However, while the issue with her neck is resolved, the previously reported problem of her lower teeth being visible from certain angles reappears. Hitomi(Face12).7z 6
tokorozawa Posted June 3 Posted June 3 4 hours ago, Sonemi Kusonemi said: I apologize for the inconvenience. The problem was caused by using vb that hides her tongue. However, while the issue with her neck is resolved, the previously reported problem of her lower teeth being visible from certain angles reappears. Hitomi(Face12).7z 106.05 kB · 1 download 早速の対応ありがとうございます。 こちらでテクスチャの異常の解消は確認できたのですが、 個人的には舌がない方がありがたかったりします・・・わがままですみません。 両立させることは難しいようですね。 Thank you for your prompt response. I've confirmed that the texture issue has been resolved here, Personally, I would prefer it without the tongue...I'm sorry for being selfish. It seems difficult to achieve both.
Popular Post Sonemi Kusonemi Posted June 5 Popular Post Posted June 5 (edited) I've fixed an issue with Marie's facial expressions and added support for blush when using oil. (DMM) Marie.7z Edited September 10 by Sonemi Kusonemi 23
PJ Berri Posted June 6 Posted June 6 (edited) On 6/3/2026 at 10:59 PM, Sonemi Kusonemi said: I apologize for the inconvenience. The problem was caused by using vb that hides her tongue. However, while the issue with her neck is resolved, the previously reported problem of her lower teeth being visible from certain angles reappears. Face.vb includes the tongue and teeth, so It looks better when you erase the teeth and tongue, like in Nanami and Leifang. Known issues. Tongue texture darkens at certain angles. [TextureOverrideTeeth] hash = a23fac57 match_first_index = 336 if $face != 0 handling = skip endif [TextureOverrideTongue] hash = a23fac57 match_first_index = 0 if $face != 0 handling = skip endif Edited June 6 by PJ Berri 3
Popular Post Sonemi Kusonemi Posted June 18 Popular Post Posted June 18 (edited) I've fixed an issue with Amy's facial expressions. (DMM) Amy.7z Edited September 10 by Sonemi Kusonemi 31
Popular Post Sonemi Kusonemi Posted June 24 Popular Post Posted June 24 (edited) I've fixed an issue with Lobelia's facial expressions. (DMM) Lobelia.7z Edited September 10 by Sonemi Kusonemi 23
Popular Post Sonemi Kusonemi Posted July 2 Popular Post Posted July 2 (edited) I've fixed an issue with Misaki's facial expressions. (DMM) Misaki.7z Edited September 10 by Sonemi Kusonemi 28
Sora Okazaki Posted July 21 Posted July 21 On 6/17/2026 at 9:10 PM, Sonemi Kusonemi said: I've fixed an issue with Amy's facial expressions. Amy.7z 2.23 MB · 35 downloads love this but it adds pink in her nose when she blushes is there a way to fix this?Love
Sonemi Kusonemi Posted July 30 Posted July 30 (edited) I've fixed an issue with Patty and Ayane's facial expressions. (DMM) Ayane's folder contains a face skin created by eromaro, so if you don't need it, please use the skin you are currently using. Patty.7z Ayane.7z Edited September 10 by Sonemi Kusonemi 17
py913 Posted August 1 Posted August 1 (edited) PattyのFace05で唇が少し崩れるので修正しました。 首ちょっと首の接合部が目立つかもです。 Face05.zip Edited August 1 by py913 9
Oppai Seijin Posted August 3 Posted August 3 恥ずかしながらモニカの白目がいまだに治せません(DMM・steam両方) 修正方法はアップされていますが、どのフォルダを直せばいいのかがわかりません モニカのスキン? フェイスMOD? どなたか教えていただけると助かります、お願いします。 I'm embarrassed to admit this, but I still can't fix Monica's white eyes (on both DMM and Steam). The fix method is available online, but I don't know which folder I need to modify. Is it Monica's skin? Or a face mod? I would really appreciate it if someone could tell me. Thank you.
py913 Posted August 4 Posted August 4 On 8/3/2026 at 3:35 PM, Oppai Seijin said: 恥ずかしながらモニカの白目がいまだに治せません(DMM・steam両方) 修正方法はアップされていますが、どのフォルダを直せばいいのかがわかりません モニカのスキン? フェイスMOD? どなたか教えていただけると助かります、お願いします。 I'm embarrassed to admit this, but I still can't fix Monica's white eyes (on both DMM and Steam). The fix method is available online, but I don't know which folder I need to modify. Is it Monica's skin? Or a face mod? I would really appreciate it if someone could tell me. Thank you. MODフォルダをc73a99a1で検索 →使用されているMODを探す →Back_hands_tied_Based_on_R.Shiranui.Common_V5.10 Add Posingの旧バージョンなら最新のにアップデートか(https://ero-game-lab.blog.jp/archives/28519517.html)で解決します。 他のファイルで使用されている場合はDisabledにするか、削除で解決できると思います。 6
Sonemi Kusonemi Posted August 15 Posted August 15 (edited) I was probably able to fix the issue with Tamaki's facial expressions. (DMM) (Since I don't know what the state was like before, I'm using “probably.”) Update: August 20 I replaced the contents of Tamaki2 with the file uploaded by py913. Added support for blush when using oil. Known issues If you select the Ahegao option at the bottom of the UI that appears when you press ALT+1 or 2, you may be unable to change the facial expression. Tamaki.7z Edited September 10 by Sonemi Kusonemi 16
ognish Posted August 16 Posted August 16 On 8/15/2026 at 9:43 AM, Sonemi Kusonemi said: I was probably able to fix the issue with Tamaki's facial expressions. (Since I don't know what the state was like before, I'm using “probably.”) Tamaki.7z 6.9 MB · 2 downloads *sorry Google transfer. The tongue has disappeared in my environment. Is this an issue specific to my setup?
Wizard XT Posted August 16 Posted August 16 In some event scenes, a special post-processing effect is applied to the eyes, preventing the eye color from being changed. Adding the following code to "d3dx.ini" (or "ShaderOverrides-YYYY-MM-DD.ini") will resolve this issue. [ShaderOverride-PS-FingernailsEyes-InEpisodes] hash = 0797fdec3653a61f run = CommandListFingernailsEyes 3
Sonemi Kusonemi Posted August 17 Posted August 17 17 hours ago, ognish said: *sorry Google transfer. The tongue has disappeared in my environment. Is this an issue specific to my setup? I apologize for the inconvenience. As mentioned above, since I don’t know much about Tamaki in this mod, I was more concerned about the fact that her mole wasn’t displaying consistently. As for anything that comes to mind, it would be the match index count for hash = 7f12d8ba. This hash is used to hide her teeth, but I believe the problem lies in the fact that during the dump which, if the ini file is correct, should normally split into three or more parts (upper teeth, lower teeth, and tongue) only one type of index count was found. Based on this, since the Tamaki.ini file contains the following entries: hash = 7f12d8ba match_index_count = 4722 I speculate that not only her teeth but even her tongue have disappeared. Therefore, I believe this issue can be resolved if we can change the index counts for [TextureOverrideRemoveUpper tooth], [TextureOverrideRemoveLower teeth], and [TextureOverrideRemoveTongue] to separate values. 1
Oppai Seijin Posted August 17 Posted August 17 On 2026/8/4 at 午後10時4分, py913 said: MODフォルダをc73a99a1で検索 →使用されているMODを探す →Back_hands_tied_Based_on_R.Shiranui.Common_V5.10 Add Posingの旧バージョンなら最新のにアップデートか(https://ero-game-lab.blog.jp/archives/28519517.html)で解決します。 他のファイルで使用されている場合はDisabledにするか、削除で解決できると思います。 返信が遅くなりすみませんでした おかげさまで解決しました、ありがとうございます! 1
ognish Posted August 19 Posted August 19 Sonemi Kusonemiさん+py913さんのを合わせて確認してみましたが、アへ顔の赤枠だけは舌が消えたままのようでした。 あと、この赤枠がどちらを選んでも同じ顔。かつ、これを選ぶと他の表情(アへ顔以外も含む)を選択肢ても赤枠の顔を選んだ時のままになりやすいです。 (色々選び直していると戻ったりする時もありよくわからず……) ちなみに誕生日でカラコン実装された関係もあってか。 目を動かすと消えるのは他キャラもそうなので対応は難しそうですね……。 1
Sonemi Kusonemi Posted August 28 Posted August 28 (edited) I've fixed an issue with Tsukushi's facial expressions. (DMM) Tsukushi.7z Edited September 10 by Sonemi Kusonemi 17
Giantsquid79 Posted August 30 Posted August 30 Tsukushi Makeup no longer working 27/08/2026...? Damn.
Popular Post Sonemi Kusonemi Posted September 2 Popular Post Posted September 2 (edited) I've fixed an issue with Elise's facial expressions. (DMM) Added support for blush when using oil. Elise.7z Edited September 10 by Sonemi Kusonemi 21
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now