On 1/27/2023 at 11:21 AM, Sathar said:

Experimenting with getting Sexlab P+ to work, SUM pops up a SL version warning similar to those posted above (SL P+ currently seems to be detected as "SL 2.0.0").  Would you please update the version check, assuming that it is not a hard incompatibility?

Same

Does this mod have a feature that keeps showing your SexLab stats in the top left of your screen? It's like a scrolling message that keeps repeating itself and I don't know how I triggered it. I only know I forgot to unbind keys in the MCM and accidentally opened a menu with P, wich I use for another mod. I just need to know how to turn it if in case it happen again and I don't want to reload.

12 hours ago, RoninDog said:

Does this mod have a feature that keeps showing your SexLab stats in the top left of your screen? It's like a scrolling message that keeps repeating itself

I have not seen that behavior from SUM. I just looked through SUM's MCM options and did not see anything like that.

Please provide a screenshot of the messages that you are seeing, so I can search SUM's scripts and ESP file to see if the messages are from SUM.

12 hours ago, Herowynne said:

I have not seen that behavior from SUM. I just looked through SUM's MCM options and did not see anything like that.

Please provide a screenshot of the messages that you are seeing, so I can search SUM's scripts and ESP file to see if the messages are from SUM.

Okay. I went back to an earlier save and haven't encountered the problem since, so it's not an emergency. It would still be good to know what mod it comes from though, in case it happens again.

Spoiler

enb2023_2_7_02_52_44.jpg.a0f15a07b22f3eb8b8b27d62f148d456.jpg

8 hours ago, RoninDog said:

Okay. I went back to an earlier save and haven't encountered the problem since, so it's not an emergency. It would still be good to know what mod it comes from though, in case it happens again.

Hide contents

enb2023_2_7_02_52_44.jpg.a0f15a07b22f3eb8b8b27d62f148d456.jpg

Seems like those notifications are a feature of SSLX Succubus Skill Loss:

Edited by Herowynne
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/11/2023 at 1:40 PM, no_way said:

Anyone able to patch this so it doesn't throw up flags for us using/testing sexlab p+ (version 2.0)?  Seems like it all still works but not sure.

Open up Data/skse/plugins/Skyrim - Utility Mod/SUM/System/System.json.

There's a field called sslcompatiblesemvers that's an array of all compatible sexlab versions. Add "2.0.0" to the list. It should look something like this when you're done.

{
	"string" : 
	{
		"ssemanticver" : "2.60.0"
	},
	"stringList" : 
	{
		"sddecompatiblesemvers" : [ "5.50.0" ],
		"spapycompatiblesemvers" : [ "3.3" ],
		"spopcompatiblesemvers" : [ "5.50.0" ],
		"ssdpcompatiblesemvers" : [ "3.53.1", "2.53.1" ],
		"sslcompatiblesemvers" : [ "1.62.0", "1.62.7", "1.62.8", "1.62.9", "1.63.0", "1.64.1", "1.64.3", "1.65.0", "2.0.0" ],
		"suiecompatiblesemvers" : [ "2.60.0" ],
		"suiepatchcompatiblesemvers" : [ "2.60.0" ],
		"szapcompatiblesemvers" : [ "8.0", "7.0", "6.11" ]
	}
}

On 2/25/2023 at 4:39 PM, ponzipyramid said:

Open up Data/skse/plugins/Skyrim - Utility Mod/SUM/System/System.json.

There's a field called sslcompatiblesemvers that's an array of all compatible sexlab versions. Add "2.0.0" to the list. It should look something like this when you're done.

{
	"string" : 
	{
		"ssemanticver" : "2.60.0"
	},
	"stringList" : 
	{
		"sddecompatiblesemvers" : [ "5.50.0" ],
		"spapycompatiblesemvers" : [ "3.3" ],
		"spopcompatiblesemvers" : [ "5.50.0" ],
		"ssdpcompatiblesemvers" : [ "3.53.1", "2.53.1" ],
		"sslcompatiblesemvers" : [ "1.62.0", "1.62.7", "1.62.8", "1.62.9", "1.63.0", "1.64.1", "1.64.3", "1.65.0", "2.0.0" ],
		"suiecompatiblesemvers" : [ "2.60.0" ],
		"suiepatchcompatiblesemvers" : [ "2.60.0" ],
		"szapcompatiblesemvers" : [ "8.0", "7.0", "6.11" ]
	}
}

Worked for me, got rid of the "2.0.0 is untested, please install sexlab version 1.62.0", thank you!

On 1/19/2019 at 12:55 AM, Inte said:

Examples

Reveal hidden contents

To Add an Object to a SUM Form List

Hide contents

1. In SUM MCM go to the ‘Form Lists’ page.

Reveal hidden contents

25.jpg

2. Make sure that the ‘Set Added Object/Form to Slot’ option is set to -1. 
3. Leave the ‘How to Store Forms’ option as ‘Auto’.

4. Select ‘Folder Path' and delete whatever text is in there.

Reveal hidden contents

26.jpg

5. Select ‘Json Name’ and delete whatever is in there. This will reset both fields to the SUM default.
7. Select a list from bellow, in this example ‘Some Objects’ or enter a new one in ‘Form List Name’.
8. Walk up to the object you want to add to the list until its name appears in the crosshair, in this example a bucket. 

9. Hit your select actor/form hotkey. 

Reveal hidden contents

29.jpg

10. The object should appear in the ‘Form Lists’ page under the ‘Stored Forms'.

Reveal hidden contents

30.jpg

11. Done.

{Note: I suppose I'm likely not the only one with this issue, though I haven't looked through all 26 pages of the S.U.M. posts (I'm hoping to avoid that)}.

From looking at the mod page and the first page of posts, I'm not seeing an actual guide/instructions on how to use the Transfer functionality -- there's text-boxes on the Actor List, Faction List, Stat List, etc. that have blanks [ ] referencing "files", I'll be honest I don't know what I need to specify or change in order to do a "full transfer" from one character to another:

--> (my clumsy attempts so far have gotten a full spell list, partial Shouts, full Game Stats, full Factions, full Bounties, ... and an incomplete Quests, Maps, or char-location {also the Q-quicklist/favorites menu isn't transferring}).

If this has already been covered in the ~26 pages of posts please let me know and I'll slog my way through. If not, please please update the mod description to include this!

• 2 weeks later...

Help! Skyrim Utility Mod comes up in MO2 as a form 43 and as a .esm file I do not have the skills to convert it to form 44.  I know how to with .esp files but not .esm.  Why are modders still using form 43 if it's out dated and needs updating?  There must be a solution but the only one I can find involves xEdit and I haven't been able to fix that way either.  So here is another Mod I seemingly am unable to use, which, in turn is preventing me from using another mod and so on.  If this modder has a solution, I am all ears.

10 hours ago, Umbopo65 said:

Help! Skyrim Utility Mod comes up in MO2 as a form 43 and as a .esm file I do not have the skills to convert it to form 44.  I know how to with .esp files but not .esm.  Why are modders still using form 43 if it's out dated and needs updating?  There must be a solution but the only one I can find involves xEdit and I haven't been able to fix that way either.  So here is another Mod I seemingly am unable to use, which, in turn is preventing me from using another mod and so on.  If this modder has a solution, I am all ears.

Form 43 works fine with Skyrim SE and AE, and there is no need to change to form 44.

Simply turn off the warning in your mod manager.

Thanks for the reply, I have sorted this.  I was lead to believe the whole form 43/44 thing was a big issue, so many .esm mods I never used.  I have no idea how to turn of the warning but I'll figure it out.  Thanks again for taking the time to reply.  Love this community.

• 2 weeks later...

I recently installed SLp+ and for some reason it's not detecting SkyUI and some of it's functionality is missing, primarily the wheel menus and whatnot, how can I fix this?

Edit: Issue was resolved after following the steps for SLp+ compatibility

Edited by PenitentFleece
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/7/2023 at 11:33 AM, Darth Hamos said:

{Note: I suppose I'm likely not the only one with this issue, though I haven't looked through all 26 pages of the S.U.M. posts (I'm hoping to avoid that)}.

From looking at the mod page and the first page of posts, I'm not seeing an actual guide/instructions on how to use the Transfer functionality -- there's text-boxes on the Actor List, Faction List, Stat List, etc. that have blanks [ ] referencing "files", I'll be honest I don't know what I need to specify or change in order to do a "full transfer" from one character to another:

--> (my clumsy attempts so far have gotten a full spell list, partial Shouts, full Game Stats, full Factions, full Bounties, ... and an incomplete Quests, Maps, or char-location {also the Q-quicklist/favorites menu isn't transferring}).

If this has already been covered in the ~26 pages of posts please let me know and I'll slog my way through. If not, please please update the mod description to include this!

I'll add the maps for the next version, meanwhile have a look here,

On 3/16/2023 at 8:28 PM, no_way said:

This version will not transfer quest data afai can tell.  Ive tried AllQuests, [AllQuests], [All], All, etc etc etc.  It never selects any quests for transfer. 

No way! :classic_biggrin:

Should be fixed in the next version.

• 3 weeks later...