Resident Evil 2 Remake Nude Claire (Request)

6 hours ago, MrEsturk said:

Definitely liking the face replacement mods:

YYY.png.ff63a0c26504bb6c63ce0be9b9c7949a.png

Maybe some of you prefer the original face (the one on the left) but for me the face I use is a massive improvement.

I use Stunning Claire face texture with the Claire-ish Claire Mesh:

https://www.nexusmods.com/residentevil22019/mods/161

https://www.nexusmods.com/residentevil22019/mods/48

Here's another face replacer. If you're using any of the "Sweet Dreams" style costumes this face will be installed as part of the package by default:

https://www.nexusmods.com/residentevil22019/mods/189

One warning: I'm not sure how any of these face replacers might effect the bondage costume mods. They might delete the ball-gag or cause it not to be fitted right. The first two I listed do not alter the hair, thus should be compatible with most, if not all, hair replacers.

Can Stunning Claire and Claire ish be installed via mod manager? There are no instructions on the nexus page

1 hour ago, thouxcv said:

is the depot code right?

883710 883711 8991429896687073755 8991429896687073755

I left RE2.exe and steam_api64.dll for running bcz that depot code does not have these two files

and then I ran game and black screen show up again.....OTL

That's the wrong one   it starts with 3297, and it has the exe, of course. 

IMG_20190519_153905.jpg

Mod Name:  Claire Bunny Suit (Original) ✔️

Author: Aerosmith ✔️

This mod replaces Elza Walker DLC costume. ✔️

There are three versions of this mod:

01. With pantyhose black version.

02. With pantyhose fishnet version. ✔️

03. Without pantyhose version.

And I ticked off the version of the mod that I have, and which I share with you. ?

I have no other two versions of the mod. ️?

The cost of all three versions of the mod $18 ? ✔️ That is, each mod is $6 ? ✔️

ATTENTION

??This mod is paid and its cost is $6 ??? ✔️

Proof of: https://www.patreon.com/posts/claire-bunny-mod-26671126 ✔️

And I share with you all this mod for free. ?? ?? ?? Remember this when you download the mod. ?? Enjoy. ✌️ ?

Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/8xtl792vlvq18ed/HotCakeX+Claire+Bunny+Girl+.rar  ✔️

Screenshots:

01.jpg

02.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

6 minutes ago, Vladislav01 said:

Mod Name:  Claire Bunny Suit (Original) ✔️

Author: Aerosmith ✔️

This mod replaces Elza Walker DLC costume. ✔️

There are three versions of this mod:

01. With pantyhose black version.

02. With pantyhose fishnet version. ✔️

03. Without pantyhose version.

And I ticked off the version of the mod that I have, and which I share with you. ?

I have no other two versions of the mod. ️?

The cost of all three versions of the mod $18 ? ✔️ That is, each mod is $6 ? ✔️

ATTENTION

??This mod is paid and its cost is $6 ??? ✔️

Proof of: https://www.patreon.com/posts/claire-bunny-mod-26671126 ✔️

And I share with you all this mod for free. ?? ?? ?? Remember this when you download the mod. ?? Enjoy. ✌️ ?

Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/8xtl792vlvq18ed/HotCakeX+Claire+Bunny+Girl+.rar  ✔️

Screenshots:

Thank you.

You are the best. It works well for me.

56 minutes ago, gcleveland said:

Does anyone have a link to a complete tutorial or guide on how to downgrade the game? I am having issues with the 2b mod missing the head. Some mods just stick at the loading screen 0% in a endless loop. Frustrating.

@Vladislav01 link is dead already. Less than an hour lol.

Thanks!

It's not dead.  You have to highlight and copy the link and then paste and go.  For some reason it doesn't work by just clicking it.

58 minutes ago, gcleveland said:

Does anyone have a link to a complete tutorial or guide on how to downgrade the game? I am having issues with the 2b mod missing the head. Some mods just stick at the loading screen 0% in a endless loop. Frustrating.

@Vladislav01 link is dead already. Less than an hour lol.

Thanks!

Link is alive. You need to copy the link and paste it into the address bar of the browser and you can download the mod. ✔️

7 hours ago, tigers said:

Can Stunning Claire and Claire ish be installed via mod manager? There are no instructions on the nexus page

Yes. If a mod is a model/texture replacer it should be presumed you use the Fluffy mod manager to install it.

1 hour ago, Alexei81 said:

76e3a1d221c4.jpg

Ты доволен такой Клэр ? ? Я тебе уже на Плейграунде отписал коммент, где ты отметился под этим моим модом. ✍️ ✔️

Вот если бы так кто-то, как я, поделился бы со всеми платным модом Claire School Girl который стоит $35 ? то этому человеку, цены не было бы. ?

Но все жадные, никто делится платными модами к сожалению не будет, увы. Это я не жадный, и поделился. ??

Но кто знает, быть может после этого моего случая с платным модом, кто-то захочет поступить тоже так благородно и щедро, и выложит другой платный мод ?

То есть, мой случай с платным модом здесь, это как или вызов тем, кто зажимает у себя платные моды, или же как мотивация для тех, кто захочет поступить как я. ??

re2 2019-04-19 20-09-56.png

Nobody knows where can I find this denim shorts and jacket "Made in heaven" for Claire?  Pretty sure is on Nexus but I can't find it.

38 minutes ago, Vladislav01 said:

Ты доволен такой Клэр ? ? Я тебе уже на Плейграунде отписал коммент, где ты отметился под этим моим модом. ✍️ ✔️

Вот если бы так кто-то, как я, поделился бы со всеми платным модом Claire School Girl который стоит $35 ? то этому человеку, цены не было бы. ?

Но все жадные, никто делится платными модами к сожалению не будет, увы. Это я не жадный, и поделился. ??

Но кто знает, быть может после этого моего случая с платным модом, кто-то захочет поступить тоже так благородно и щедро, и выложит другой платный мод ?

То есть, мой случай с платным модом здесь, это как или вызов тем, кто зажимает у себя платные моды, или же как мотивация для тех, кто захочет поступить как я. ??

ну я не знаю кто купил и скинул. Я там уже сказал спасибо, на нашем сайте)  Я тоже ради доброго дела как увидел его у нас на сайте сразу скачал, сделал скриншоты. И решил поделиться прямой ссылкой с русского сайта. Это я тоже делаю не ради денег и славы... а просто поделился зная что многие люди хотели получить этот мод, но многие боятся что то качать с платных сайтов... часто людей обманывают и они теряют деньги.)

34 minutes ago, Log Horizon said:

Nobody knows where can I find this denim shorts and jacket "Made in heaven" for Claire?  Pretty sure is on Nexus but I can't find it.

Doesn't appear to be hosted on the Nexus or the ResidentEvilModding board. So I'm guessing its either a private edit or if its publicly available its on the modder's personal site.

11 hours ago, MaidoLover said:

That's the wrong one   it starts with 3297, and it has the exe, of course. 

IMG_20190519_153905.jpg

thank you! but I tried 3297 still RE2.exe is missing

in depot history, someone removed RE2.exe 12 days ago

then 3297 must have RE2.exe but there are still missing

oh god, why do this to me

thank you to your efort but can i ask last one?

would you copy your RE2.exe to me?

11 hours ago, Vladislav01 said:

или же как мотивация для тех, кто захочет поступить как я

You're a natural Robin Hood, Dear Vladik. Bravissimo, querido compañero! Patria o muerte! Живыми мы им не сдадимся!!! :mrgreen::)

Archived