Frostfall and Sexlab

Missynissy

So I installed sexlab and a few of its mods, the bigger ones are Defeat, sanguine's debauchery, DD and a few more. But now it seems like the cloaks and hood from frostfall dont have there coverage values any more, or any for that matter. and a few of the hoods from frostfall also just wont let me equip them. How can I fix this? I tried resetting the values for all armor with the debg thing in the frostfall MCM. But other then that I have no clue

You did that in an ongoing game?

Or did you start a fresh game?

I recommend a fresh game!

I use SL and FF for years, but I never ever had your issue ? => so you either installed incomplete or some other mods are interfering.

1. check with a new game. Give it enough time to initilize! it can take minutes.
  2. make sure ALL your mods are installed completely and correctly!
  3. Double check the versions => update old stuff
  4. If that doesn't help, load order please. Put it here in spoiler tags, not to annoy anyone on a mobile device and spending hours of scrolling downwards.

Edit: And one thing to check in FF directly in your current game is the Armor&Clothing editor

MCM->FF->Armor & Clothing

Have a look at your stuff there. Just wear it before you go into the menu.

Good luck! ?

4 hours ago, worik said:

I use SL and FF for years, but I never ever had your issue ? => so you either installed incomplete or some other mods are interfering.

1. check with a new game. Give it enough time to initilize! it can take minutes.
  4. If that doesn't help, load order please. Put it here in spoiler tags, not to annoy anyone on a mobile device and spending hours of scrolling downwards.

Edit: And one thing to check in FF directly in your current game is the Armor&Clothing editor

Good luck! ?

I believe it is only for the one save. Which would be my archer character and yes i tried the Armor & Clothing thing, thats where the option to restore the settings for the values are i believe. So I suppose just restarting the character would be the best option, not sure. i'm going to check with my save where im still the cell to choose a start, see if it works for those saves, then go from there.

7 hours ago, Missynissy said:

So I installed sexlab and a few of its mods, the bigger ones are Defeat, sanguine's debauchery, DD and a few more. But now it seems like the cloaks and hood from frostfall dont have there coverage values any more, or any for that matter. and a few of the hoods from frostfall also just wont let me equip them. How can I fix this? I tried resetting the values for all armor with the debg thing in the frostfall MCM. But other then that I have no clue

When you try to equip the items, do they make the equip sound and show as equipped, but not appear on the character?  If so, that is probably Devious Devices hiding them.

For the items not having coverage values, you can set those manually if you wish, but changing the load order or making a smashed patch would likely also fix the issue.

1 hour ago, Seijin8 said:

When you try to equip the items, do they make the equip sound and show as equipped, but not appear on the character?  If so, that is probably Devious Devices hiding them.

For the items not having coverage values, you can set those manually if you wish, but changing the load order or making a smashed patch would likely also fix the issue.

It was just my save that got fucked up i guess, and no. For the hoods they legit, just wont let me equip them at all. i think it'll make the sound but wont actually equip, and its so annoying, like i neeeeeed those hoods to stay nice and warm.

2 hours ago, Missynissy said:

It was just my save that got fucked up i guess, and no. For the hoods they legit, just wont let me equip them at all. i think it'll make the sound but wont actually equip, and its so annoying, like i neeeeeed those hoods to stay nice and warm.

That sounds like devious devices then, it is preventing other objects that share those slots from being removed.

13 hours ago, Seijin8 said:

That sounds like devious devices then, it is preventing other objects that share those slots from being removed.

Nope, will legit let me put on rings, gloves, armor, armor helmets like hide, iron. like actual armor helm pieces, boots, cloaks, and gloves. just not the frostfall hoods

So I ended up starting all over, deleting all saves and making a new one, went through the annoyance of making a new character and setting up the mods in the MCM. I went over to Bleakfalls where bandits normally have cloaks, I picked one up after it said it had its value in the menu, then when I looked at it in my inventory, it lost all its coverage and warmth value. (And I forgot how to get my load order for skyrim, can some one remind me how to do that? I'll post it here, but for now until i can get a solution im just going to go with playing it)

Also, I ended up making a cloak at a tanning rack, and it has its values, but the cloak i picked up from the bandit didnt, the cload i made was hide, and the cloak the bandit had was fur

• 3 weeks later...

I'm actually having this same issue too, how does one make devious devices work with frostfall? Only started doing this with hoods after I installed Devious devices... Devious Devices Expansion, Devious Devices Assets, and Devious Devices Integration. I'd like to get them to work but in vortex mod manager, it doesn't say there is a conflict. But I bet it is those three conflicting with frostfall, I'm trying to get some way to fix it by load order somehow but Vortex is tricky to work with.

On 2/8/2019 at 5:18 PM, Grey Cloud said:

LOOT: The three vertical dots in the top right. Menu option to copy load order.

Your mod manager will do it too.

Ya just got it, and im having new problems as i installed new mods, they make it so i cant load up my save games, but i can start a new game. and i want to get that fixed out too. Also just so you know, every thing below FCO is new (fco was installed before but not in my mod list)

Also i dont really use LOOT, and abit scared to. It would be my first time using it and i have a fear it would mess every thing up. (will more then likely make a new forum post if this doesnt get a reply soon, would like to play skyrim)

Spoiler

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
BeeingFemale.esm=1
Campfire.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
daymoyl.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
Devious Devices - Integration.esm=1
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm=1
SexLab Attraction.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
BSAssets.esm=1
BSHeartland.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
Alternate Start -- New Beginnings.esp=1
Animated Enchantments.esp=1
Apropos.esp=1
Attractive Uthgerd.esp=1
BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp=1
Bells of Skyrim.esp=1
BlackHorseCourier.esp=1
Brevi_MoonlightTales.esp=1
buildablehouse.esp=1
ccas_starts.esp=1
daymoyl_DawnguardAddon.esp=1
da_alternate_start_extension.esp=1
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp=1
DF127RiversideShack.esp=1
dr_bandolier.esp=1
dr_bandolierdg.esp=1
EnchantedArrowsLegendary.esp=1
fishinginskyrim.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
FNISSexyMove.esp=1
follower map markers.esp=1
followerwander2.esp=1
Frostfall.esp=1
frostfallcottage.esp=1
GreatWarSkyrim.esp=1
HarvestOverhaul.esp=1
HearthfireMultiKid.esp=1
HearthfireMultiKid_LastName.esp=1
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp=1
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp=1
Hunterborn.esp=1
Immersive Patrols II.esp=1
Immersive Weapons.esp=1
Immersive Wenches.esp=1
ImmerSlave.esp=1
imp_helm_legend.esp=1
iNeed.esp=1
JobsofSkyrim.esp=1
LandLord_.esp=1
LPBards.esp=1
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp=1
Missives.esp=1
MoreNastyCritters.esp=1
multifollowerlite.esp=1
OBIS.esp=1
OBISDB.esp=1
Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp=1
OwnCivilWar.esp=1
PipeSmoking.esp=1
PumpingIron.esp=1
Real Time Waiting.esp=1
RealisticHumanoidMovementSpeed.esp=1
RealisticRoomRental.esp=1
RealNames.esp=1
Religion.esp=1
Sacrosanct - Vampires of Skyrim.esp=1
sanguinesDebauchery.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
ScrimshawExpanded.esp=1
ScrimshawExpandd_ASLALPatch.esp=1
ScrimshawExpandedCampfire.esp=1
ScrimshawExpanded_IAPatch.esp=1
ScrimshawExpanded_IWPatch.esp=1
ScrimshawExpanded_PipePatch.esp=1
SexLab Cumshot.esp=1
SexLab Romance.esp=1
SexLab Submit.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp=1
HentaiCreatures.esp=1
SexLabSquirt.esp=1
SexLab_Dialogues.esp=1
SexLab_Solutions.esp=1
ShowersInInns.esp=1
SignatureEquipment.esp=1
SkyrimConfigMenu.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
SLALAnimObj.esp=1
SLPleasure.esp=1
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=1
SpousesEnhanced.esp=1
TakeNotes.esp=1
Wildcat - Combat of Skyrim.esp=1
adcSexlife.esp=1
SLAnimLoader.esp=1
TheScarlett.esp=1
My Home Is Your Home.esp=1
sandboxcylinderheight.esp=1
RiversideLodge.esp=1
SexLab Approach.esp=1
SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp=1
BSHeartland - Meshes.esp=1
BSHeartland - Textures.esp=1
ArcheryDummyXP.esp=1
Helgen Reborn.esp=1
RewardYourFollowers.esp=1
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp=1
prvti_heavyarmory.esp=1
prvti_heavyarmory_dg_addon.esp=1
CFTO.esp=1
Horses for followers.esp=1
Real Flying.esp=1
DragonFastTravelRedone.esp=1
More Draconic Dragon Aspect - Powered Edition.esp=1
Animated Dragon Wings.esp=1
More Draconic Dragon Aspect - Wings and Tail.esp=1
WeightlessAlchemyIngredients.esp=1
WeightlessCraftedPotions.esp=1
WeightlessDragonBones.esp=1
WeightlessDragonClaws.esp=1
WeightlessDwemerSmeltables.esp=1
WeightlessFood.esp=1
WeightlessOreIngotsPeltsGems.esp=1
WeightlessPotions.esp=1
WeightlessScrolls.esp=1
No Vendor or Loot Spells.esp=1
SpellResearch.esp=1
Halamshiral - no NPC.esp=1
WetandCold.esp=1
Holidays.esp=1
DSerArcheryGameplayOverhaul.esp=1
SkyfallEstateBuildable.esp=1
BlackthornManor.esp=1
ElysiumEstate.esp=1
SlaveTats.esp=1
xazPrisonOverhaulPatched.esp=1
HeljarchenFarm.esp=1
WindstadMine.esp=1
meadery.esp=1
towConversation.esp=1
WhitBBM.esp=1
Animations.esp=1
TTYM - Think to Yourself Messages.esp=1
Disease Descriptions.esp=1
DD_Dawnguard Additions.esp=1
DD_Dragonborn Additions.esp=1
hold guard.esp=1
Realistic Weapon Positions.esp=1
Farmers Sell Produce - Skyrim.esp=1
Realistic-Voice.esp=1
SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esp=1
TheGuildMaster.esp=1
Radiance.esp=1
Coins of Tamriel.esp=1
Coins of Tamriel Dawnguard..esp=1
Coins of Tamriel Dragonborn.esp=1
Coins of Tamriel Hearthfire.esp=1
HSxHorseStablingCities+HF.esp=1
VikingGuards.esp=1
Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul Lite.esp=1
DineWithFollowers.esp=1
studentex.esp=1
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp=1
ELFXEnhancer.esp=1
ELFX - Exteriors.esp=1
ELFX - DNCL Plugin.esp=1
ELFX - Weathers.esp=1
FCO - Follower Commentary Overhaul.esp=1
DIVERSE SKYRIM.esp=1
Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp=1
RDO - USLEEP Patch.esp=1
SplashofRain.esp=1
Headtracking.esp=1
Immersive Encounters.esp=1
Footprints.esp=1
SPTDiverseGuardsSkyrim.esp=1
suspiciouscityguards.esp=1
HoldBorderBanners.esp=1
BetterDGEntrance.esp=1
UniqueBorderGates-All.esp=1
UniqueBorderGates-All-BetterDGEntrance.esp=1
CUYC_CleanUpYourCorpses.esp=1

On 1/16/2019 at 1:43 PM, worik said:

Good luck! ?

Done all of that, if you want to take a look at my load order go ahead, i posted it. just remember every thing below FCO is new and is also causing a problem

On 1/16/2019 at 11:48 PM, Missynissy said:

and yes i tried the Armor & Clothing thing, thats where the option to restore the settings for the values are i believe.

This one

S124514.jpg.67fb3616f082d70632d6ba9ab38f1644.jpg

17 minutes ago, Missynissy said:

to take a look at my load order go ahead

1. That's likely not to work. Sort it!  Either manually or with a tool. Loot is most commonly used, though it isn't without its own failures... or precisely the sorting rules are. But they will be much better than what you have there.

If you need a starting point for the reading -> here's what I do https://www.loverslab.com/blogs/entry/6368-entrails-how-do-i-load-my-order-or-do-i-order-my-load

2. You use way too much mods for too little knowledge about how they (possibly) interfere with each other. Strip them down, read up about their interaction and interference and make sure you know what they are doing and hy you want to have each particular mod in your load order. If you are unsure -> drop it.

6 minutes ago, worik said:

This one

S124514.jpg.67fb3616f082d70632d6ba9ab38f1644.jpg

1. That's likely not to work. Sort it!  Either manually or with a tool. Loot is most commonly used, though it isn't without its own failures... or precisely the sorting rules are. But they will be much better than what you have there.

If you need a starting point for the reading -> here's what I do https://www.loverslab.com/blogs/entry/6368-entrails-how-do-i-load-my-order-or-do-i-order-my-load

2. You use way too much mods for too little knowledge about how they (possibly) interfere with each other. Strip them down, read up about their interaction and interference and make sure you know what they are doing and hy you want to have each particular mod in your load order. If you are unsure -> drop it.

again, i already tried using that menu in game, it didnt work. and alright, i see about cutting back on some of the mods and see which ones i dont need and all that

Don't forget the sorting. Your's is very likely to make problems.

It get's much easier once you have stripped it down.

I did the opposite. I started to build it up, mod by mod and checked if they work. Took me a few days, but I learned a lot about my mods.

Oh, and make sure you use ONLY cleaned mods or where you have dirty stuff in that is 100% confirmed by the mod authors. ("I don't care" or "I have no idea" => unconfirmed, clean it!)

What worik said plus:

1 hour ago, Missynissy said:

Also i dont really use LOOT, and abit scared to. It would be my first time using it and i have a fear it would mess every thing up.

1. LOOT is probably used by 99% of us who mod Skyrim.

2. Your manually sorted load order is a complete mess. Do you really think a tool that was specifically designed for sorting load orders and has been around for several years is inferior to whatever method you used?

3. Your version of MNC needs updating to the SLAL version or you at least need to uninstall the Nude Creatures esps.

5 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

What worik said plus:

1. LOOT is probably used by 99% of us who mod Skyrim.

2. Your manually sorted load order is a complete mess. Do you really think a tool that was specifically designed for sorting load orders and has been around for several years is inferior to whatever method you used?

3. Your version of MNC needs updating to the SLAL version or you at least need to uninstall the Nude Creatures esps.

i never manually sorted my load order, so 

Also im going around and updating my mods and it says theres a update for frostfall, so i looked at its page and nothing, didnt say there was a new version, so i uninstalled it and reinstalled it and still says theres a new version.

edit: I have three mods that are like that, the legendary patch, and Experience 

25 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

You do know that you should install LOOT so it runs from in your mod manager?

Im sorry what? If your saying i should run LOOT i have. 3 times now at least. 
I ended up getting rid of a few mods that i had some of them ones i recently installed others i had for awhile. Then ran LOOT, and im still having the problem of not being able to load into a save game, I can start a new game no problem, its just when i save it and i try to load into it is when my game crashes

Archived