C5Kev's Yowza! Yowza! Yumiko Armor UUNP

C5Kev's Yowza! Yowza! Yumiko Armor UUNP

View File

* * Be Sure To Build Your Armor In BodySlide * *

Hello Folks!   Beautiful Jade models the exciting Yowza! Yowza! Yumiko Armor, who's name is most certainly apropos in this case. Based off of Gatti's Yumiko outfit, this lace and sheer fabric armor has a rating similar to Steel Plate armor, yet is still within the light armor category. The gloves and very sexy stiletto heels (creator unknown) comes from the Heimu Clothes mod (some good stuff there) and pauldrons from Nisetanaka's Bikini Armor.

An introducing, the Yowza-kini!  This mind-blowing 2-piece's rating isn't quite as high as the armor, but it's sure to get the men (and some women) spraying like the fountains of Rome none the less! Both the armor and Yowza-kini are available in sexy black and sensuous red. And both feature improved camel toe (my apologizes to the ladies of LL ) !

You can grab these outfits by using AddItemMenu  or you can craft them at a forge, as well as temper parts, once one obtains the Advanced Armors perk.

Not much else to say here, other than this is a great armor package your Dragonborn will surely love and You Can Get It Today!  Isn't that amazing?  Simply click the "Download" button to the right and you're on your way to achieving true and total happiness.

Jade and I hope you enjoy using these thoroughly sexy outfits throughout Tamriel.

This mod requires Heels Sound mod by ApoKrytia for the clicky shoes. Be sure to have that already installed.

INSTALLATION & BODYSLIDE:

Simply install my mod using your favorite mod manager. Once doing so, start up BodySlide and select "C5Kev's Yowza Yowza Yumiko Armor UUNP" from the "Group Filter" drop-down. Check the "Build Morphs" box and click "Batch Build". That's about it.

Note:  Some parts of this armor are very tight to the skin and you may need to adjust things in Outfit Studio a bit to get it just right for your character's particular body shape.

For those that don't know, here's how to adjust the armor in Outfit Studio (although a basic knowledge of OS is assumed):

- Start OS, then "File > Import > From NIF .  Travel to " Data\meshes\C5Kev\Yowza Yumiko " and select the " _1.nif " of the part you'd like to modify.

- Highlight the part name in the right-hand "Meshes" panel.  Hit key number " 2 " to 'inflate", lightly tap your mouse over areas that show skin. When finished, click " Slider > Conform All ".

- Now save - " File > Export > To NIF with Reference " (or just "To NIF" if no body is present), overwriting the file part ".nif " file.   Odds are you won't need to do " _0.nif ", but check it anyway.

For Doing Conversions -

Directory = C5Kev\Yowza Yumiko

Outfit Studio "Output File Names" should be named the following:

Armor - Black = ArmorBlack

Armor - Red = ArmorRed

Yowza-Kini - Black = Yowza-KiniBlack

Yowza-Kini - Red = Yowza-KiniRed

Gloves - Black = Gloves

Gloves - Red = Gloves2

Pauldrons - Black = Pauldrons

Pauldrons - Red = PauldronsRed

Shoes = Shoes

DO NOT upload this or any of my other mods onto other sites or utilize my assets without permission. And please, don't ask me about SSE or CBBE versions.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/16/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    HDT, Heels Sound
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

8 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Yowza! Yowza!

これは秋の桜の花のように暑いです

㊗️! C5kev-san

Yes. Yes it is.  ?   At least I think it is...

3 hours ago, Joes92 said:

And he strikes again nother great hot armor mod @C5Kev

Thank you Joes. One tries.  :)

2 hours ago, Nitribit said:

This looks really really good. Thank you for that great work sharing with the community. 

Thank you and glad you like it.  :)  Nice creepy kid painting.  ?

40 minutes ago, Michael Moisters said:

I switched my entire skyrim from CBBE to UUNP just so I could use your mods (after I switched from NMM to Mod Loader, installing and uninstalling mods with NMM was way too slow).

:)  Well, I'll take that as a compliment then. If you have any trouble, I'm usually here...

• 3 months later...
On 5/16/2019 at 12:41 AM, macnchz said:

awe.. what happened to the file?

30 minutes ago, saintdie said:

Is this file available elsewhere? The link at the top seems broken.

Sorry for the delay macnchz.  I've moved my mods over to my Patreon page. Not for making money, mind you, because I don't charge for mods. Well, it explains everything over there, so take a look...

Patreon\C5Kev

2 hours ago, macnchz said:

HI Kev,

I dont blame you for having a patreon account.  You do a ton of work for everyone, and I think we (collectively) should have the option to "tip" you for enhancing our skyrim.  Do you take requests for patreons?

Thank you, I appreciate that. But again, it really has nothing to do with money - $3USD a month isn't "money" for the amount of time I sometimes put into things.  To answer your question, yes, of course, as I'm always on the hunt for stuff I can mess with. Naturally I still have to get permissions from the "owners", but if I can, then it's off to the races!

• 2 months later...
4 hours ago, kalius said:

when i try to view the file i get this message.

Sorry, there is a problem

We could not locate the item you are trying to view.

Error code: 2D161/1

On 8/12/2019 at 4:55 PM, basurismo said:

Please C5Kev upload the file to the internet again. Yowza Yowza Yumiko Armor UUNP not work.

I thought you meant there was something wrong with the mod.  Yes, most of my mods have been moved to my Patreon page.