How to add collision to dildo?

kboom

18 hours ago, kevintheradioguy said:

I don't think this is how it works, mate.

I knew a mod that add collision xml file to strapon and it can open UUNP special vagina. I try to add that xml to the dildo HDT havok path but it doesn't work

1 hour ago, kboom said:

I knew a mod that add collision xml file to strapon and it can open UUNP special vagina. I try to add that xml to the dildo HDT havok path but it doesn't work

I don't think it can be done which is probably why it has been. Seem to recall reading something by Leito some time back which said as much.

10 hours ago, Gromilla said:

Let's start with what kind of strapon do you use? what mod? What is the physics do use,  SMP for SSE, HDT PE for LE? 

It is the strapon in all in one animated pussy mod. And it is hdt pe for LE

7 minutes ago, kboom said:

It is the strapon in all in one animated pussy mod. And it is hdt pe for LE

Time ago i had similar problems with All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy 4.0 and i can NOT make it work.

I not kow WHY but the physics in vagina not work for me. Not matter if i use dildos or scholongs.

Then i change to COSIO and all works. You must follow the install instruction careful and run FNIS after the installation. Make test with vanilla un-modified npc's. If you have an npc's replacer can change the body model and the physics not works.

Archived