two piece nude armor (for sexy bottomless nsfw look)

Jason_reaper 2

hi im  a noob when it comes to modding i have been recently using vortex and i got a couple mods to work sadly i managed to get the sophia follower mod working and want to dress her up with a skimpy bottomless armor look, can someone post a url here pointing me in the right direction and hopefully a skimpy armor mods without so many add ons and hopefully just one file that will work flawlessly, please and thank you, remember im using vortex and i am new to modding and cant really mess around with the files directly because i am worried i will mess something up and just dont know where to look, here are some support mods that dont work so if the mod uses these mods its a total no go, (amazing how half the mods on nexus dont even work, and yes i am very tired because of all the modding im trying to do while i have working wifi) so here are the no go support mods:racecompadability.esm,charactermakingextender.esp,enhancedcharacteredit. these mods dont work well together or just wont work, my game would not even load its so bad,i hope what i typed in about the support mods helps u find the right mods for me thank you. please post urls and tips to make my modding experiancde easier, i can now see why people dont do a lot of modding and get tired of it, its like a hard drug this one modder told me.... 

On 1/10/2019 at 6:43 AM, Grey Cloud said:

This is technical support.

Why not do some reading about modding Skyrim or watch some videos?

Because I don't have the time..... I'm working 8 to 10 hour shifts at work and come home exhausted...so why not try and post some more useful comments instead of trying to fuck with me and make me look like a dumbass...are u computer tech nerd geeks so god damn stuck up??? Holy shit I just wanted to ask for help and want to mod my games y'all should be excited and happy! Wtf? Oohh I'm not some hot chic that's why...I'm just some dumbass to y'all 

Spoiler
2 hours ago, Jason_reaper 2 said:

Because I don't have the time..... I'm working 8 to 10 hour shifts at work and come home exhausted...so why not try and post some more useful comments instead of trying to fuck with me and make me look like a dumbass...are u computer tech nerd geeks so god damn stuck up??? Holy shit I just wanted to ask for help and want to mod my games y'all should be excited and happy! Wtf? Oohh I'm not some hot chic that's why...I'm just some dumbass to y'all 

My daddy used to say, "you catch more flies with honey than with vinegar."

If you are looking for files to dress up Sofia what Grey Cloud suggested (that this is the wrong thread) is correct. The thread that you want is Skyrim/Adult mods/Request and Find Subforum. Make sure you post what type of body you are using as the armor and clothing mods often are specific as to what type of body you use. 

Spoiler
6 hours ago, Jason_reaper 2 said:

Fuck those flies and fine I'll figure this shit out myself since non of u PEOPLE want to help!

I've just got to ask. are you in the habit of going into the grocery store and chewing out the clerk for not having chainsaws for sale? I did help. I told you where to go to get the answer for which you were looking, perhaps I should have chosen a different direction in which to send you?

ppl invest time to answer tech support questions

to even be able to anwser those questions they invested a lot of time researching/testing/trying things out

It might suprise you but those ppl have a job too

what your asking for is that ppl to do your nexus/LL search

and some mind reading too, because no one knows your body type

that has nothing to do with nerds or too much time

it's more like you ask us to buy your girlfriend some underwear ?

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/16/2019 at 5:37 AM, donttouchmethere said:

ppl invest time to answer tech support questions

to even be able to anwser those questions they invested a lot of time researching/testing/trying things out

It might suprise you but those ppl have a job too

what your asking for is that ppl to do your nexus/LL search

and some mind reading too, because no one knows your body type

that has nothing to do with nerds or too much time

it's more like you ask us to buy your girlfriend some underwear ?

Not a chance in hell that dude has a girlfriend.

On 1/10/2019 at 8:09 AM, Jason_reaper 2 said:

hi im  a noob when it comes to modding i have been recently using vortex and i got a couple mods to work sadly i managed to get the sophia follower mod working and want to dress her up with a skimpy bottomless armor look, can someone post a url here pointing me in the right direction and hopefully a skimpy armor mods without so many add ons and hopefully just one file that will work flawlessly, please and thank you, remember im using vortex and i am new to modding and cant really mess around with the files directly because i am worried i will mess something up and just dont know where to look, here are some support mods that dont work so if the mod uses these mods its a total no go, (amazing how half the mods on nexus dont even work, and yes i am very tired because of all the modding im trying to do while i have working wifi) so here are the no go support mods:racecompadability.esm,charactermakingextender.esp,enhancedcharacteredit. these mods dont work well together or just wont work, my game would not even load its so bad,i hope what i typed in about the support mods helps u find the right mods for me thank you. please post urls and tips to make my modding experiancde easier, i can now see why people dont do a lot of modding and get tired of it, its like a hard drug this one modder told me.... 

well i'm not an elitist that thinks everyone here should have to read the whole internet first and actually don't mind helping someone who is eager to get into this modding arena (we've all been there at the beginning).

so here try this mod. it's a great place to start The Amazing World of Bikini Armor

I recommend you install the following (if you already know this part then disregard):

1. Main Files
  2. Optional Body Type Mesh
  3. The Bodyslide files for #2

Happy modding!

Archived