Bodyslide UNP v0.4 (30 sliders)

Did anyone notice two sharp vertex artifact on the below the left armpit on the TBBP body? Looks like:

attachicon.gifTBBP_sharp_vertices_image1.jpgattachicon.gifTBBP_sharp_vertices_image2.jpgattachicon.gifTBBP_sharp_vertices_image3.jpg

Nothing like that on the normal body obvoiously.  Can't see anything odd about those vertices in Blender,

except that the spine bones are a bit unevenly painted.  Will have to fix this, possibly try to replicate the

original TBBP painting by hand.

I'm seeing this on the one made with CBBE version of Bodyslide.

And did you say you added support for MAK's remodeled armor for the new version of Bodyslide UNP?

post-7753-0-54708300-1365047829_thumb.jpg

hey guys... how are u... sorry about this but, I'm having trouble extracting the file Bodyslide_UNP_Body_0.3.5... I tried with winrar and 7-Zip... I downloaded the file three times and still could not extract it... any help? :angel:

or someone who managed to extract the file, could upload again? if its ok for u  stuffed_bunny... and thank u for this great job  :D

attention stuffed bunny

please please please have new sliders on clothes done in afew weeks so they ready for when I have my new PC XD

patience young padawan.  Unlike a certain other bodyslide author, Stuffed_Bunny gets the job done.

No doubt Stuffy Wuffy is working on new sliders, as well as converting the new body slides to the existing outfits.

lol.  Looks like you were wanting same thing a week ago.  :D

attention stuffed bunny

please please please have new sliders on clothes done in afew weeks so they ready for when I have my new PC XD

patience young padawan.  Unlike a certain other bodyslide author, Stuffed_Bunny gets the job done.

No doubt Stuffy Wuffy is working on new sliders, as well as converting the new body slides to the existing outfits.

lol.  Looks like you were wanting same thing a week ago.  :D

lol touche'

This is the only advice that I can think to give. The game 3d Sex Villa 2. Has quite possibly the most detailed body creation screens that I have ever seen. Perhaps you can draw some inspiration from these screenshots of the entire body creation screen from that game.

post-41000-0-72470300-1366169546_thumb.jpg

post-41000-0-81127200-1366169548_thumb.jpg

post-41000-0-14901100-1366169551_thumb.jpg

post-41000-0-71529600-1366169552_thumb.jpg

post-41000-0-71941100-1366169554_thumb.jpg

post-41000-0-29621400-1366169556_thumb.jpg

post-41000-0-96335100-1366169557_thumb.jpg

post-41000-0-79410100-1366169559_thumb.jpg

Here's all of them in a handy bundle for you if you want to download them and use them as a reference.

SexVilla Bodyslide Shots.7z

Stuffed.

I have 13 work days til my new Lappy!

I implore haste for the new sliders!

:D

Sorry but I just had to.  :lol:

Stuffed.

I have 13 work days til my new Lappy!

I implore haste for the new sliders!

:D

Sorry but I just had to.  :lol:

lol my patience skill isnt leveling up fast enouuuuugh

guys, sorry for being noob here.. but what is body slide? auto configures the clothes size?

Ditto, any hints for us clueless ?

bodyslide.exe lets you manipulate the mesh of bodys with slider-intruments. some bodyslide or bodyslide++ compatible armors can be manipulated with bodyslide.exe or bodyslide++.exe too.

who is the certain author whos braxtonkallanar talked about ?

some bodyslide or bodyslide++ compatible armors can be manipulated with bodyslide.exe or bodyslide++.exe too.

So because the meshes you work with have to be compatible, you cant just resize the whole vanilla clothing and armour meshes to fit UNP ?

Edit: I know exeter has done just about all of them anyway for vanilla + dawnguard + dragonborn, but warlordodin was doing the skinny meshes and quit, mentioning that because of UNP bodyslider his work was redundant ( see his sticky comment here http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/21776 )

@Stuffed_bunny: I hope that stuff I threw up her from 3D SexVilla 2 was helpful. I'm taking a gander at the v4 preview and I must say it looks pretty good right now. I really enjoy how you found a way to put the TBBP in there and made it compatible with the UNP body. Just tried playing the game with the CBBE TBBP version and I hated it. For one thing the mesh was blocky and when you looked at yourself in the light you could see the actual mesh pattern. Lame. The second thing is that I have my entire game converted over to UNP and I was loath to have to redo all the things that I had done to make it compatible with CBBE. I SALUTE YOU SIR!    ...OR MADAM! ...on forums it is so hard to tell sometimes. 

hey guys... how are u... sorry about this but, I'm having trouble extracting the file Bodyslide_UNP_Body_0.3.5... I tried with winrar and 7-Zip... I downloaded the file three times and still could not extract it... any help? :angel:

or someone who managed to extract the file, could upload again? if its ok for u  stuffed_bunny... and thank u for this great job  :D

Having the same problem as above. Tried downloading about 6 times or so.

Edit: actually its just the vanilla armor pack.

guys, sorry for being noob here.. but what is body slide? auto configures the clothes size?

Ditto, any hints for us clueless ?

bodyslide.exe lets you manipulate the mesh of bodys with slider-intruments. some bodyslide or bodyslide++ compatible armors can be manipulated with bodyslide.exe or bodyslide++.exe too.

who is the certain author whos braxtonkallanar talked about ?

I was just picking on lord_dweedle for saying that to me.