Bodyslide UNP v0.4 (30 sliders)

Sorry for posting in this thread, but the thread for the CBBE version is now archived so I cannot reply there :( I tried to download the files for the CBBE version, but every single one of them gave me 'unexpected end of archive' type errors when attempting to open. Is there any other way to download the files for the CBBE version?

Sorry for posting in this thread, but the thread for the CBBE version is now archived so I cannot reply there :( I tried to download the files for the CBBE version, but every single one of them gave me 'unexpected end of archive' type errors when attempting to open. Is there any other way to download the files for the CBBE version?

The first 60 pages has been archived, but the thread continues. Just follow the first link you see.

THIS THREAD HAS BEEN ARCHIVED DUE TO SIZE.

PLEASE USE THE FOLLOWING THREAD TO CONTINUE:

http://www.loverslab...outfit-support/

And there you will see that I'm currently not keeping CB++ updated on LL. Instead there's a link to the Nexus page maintained by CT77 and cell.

As for Bodyslide UNP, I do plan to update it, but ATM I'm pretty snowed under (not literally of course, summertime and whatnot).

Hi,

I've used bodyslide for unp on my customrace before and am currently using unpb with bbp.

When I'm creating an unp / unp tbbp mesh my game keeps CTD when taking off the clothes.

It seems I'm missing something.

Using the newest XP32 Maximum Skeleton, tried it with and without my bbp mods (unpb, Natural Breast Animation, 360 walk and run plus), running fnis with the skeleton fix all the time.

But as soon I'm installing the meshes from bodyslide (unp or unp tbbp) the game crashes when removing the armor.

Hi,

I've used bodyslide for unp on my customrace before and am currently using unpb with bbp.

When I'm creating an unp / unp tbbp mesh my game keeps CTD when taking off the clothes.

It seems I'm missing something.

Using the newest XP32 Maximum Skeleton, tried it with and without my bbp mods (unpb, Natural Breast Animation, 360 walk and run plus), running fnis with the skeleton fix all the time.

But as soon I'm installing the meshes from bodyslide (unp or unp tbbp) the game crashes when removing the armor.

did you try the method of installing the meshes manually via holding CTRL while pressing the 'create bodies' in bodyslide and then draging the files into your data directory of Skyrim? I recall having issues once with the game crashing when I tried to remove clothing as well. I fixed it by re-installing the body meshes. 

Thanks for the answer.

Of course I'm using the CTRL key and installing a winrar file (including Data\Meshes\CustomRaces\CustomImperial\femalebody_0.nif + _1.nif) via NMM as usual.

edit: using bodyslide 0.3.5

edit²: Working now, updated my package with all skeletons (2 beasts, 2 human) and hands, feet, body meshes!

Ah good. Sorry my response was probably similar to the first step in the proverbial How To Fix It 101 book for the universe; is it plugged in properly? Is the power on? A question that can never come across as anything but slightly condescending in nature.  :D

• 2 weeks later...

I downloaded UNP bodyslide and the outfit version so that I could utilise the procreation mod. The body works well - I can change that all I want with no problems.

However, I have problems getting the outfits to work. I keep getting what appears to be clipping. Yet when I compare the body shape to the outfit, the actual body mesh is not sticking out (I check where the clipping is occuring with clothes then take the clothes off and the body does not protrude to the point where the clipping occured). It is like bodyslide is rendering the clipping in the preview window and making it part of the clothing/armour mesh. Is there any way to avoid this, as it is incredibly hard to play with major clipping?

I downloaded UNP bodyslide and the outfit version so that I could utilise the procreation mod. The body works well - I can change that all I want with no problems.

However, I have problems getting the outfits to work. I keep getting what appears to be clipping. Yet when I compare the body shape to the outfit, the actual body mesh is not sticking out (I check where the clipping is occuring with clothes then take the clothes off and the body does not protrude to the point where the clipping occured). It is like bodyslide is rendering the clipping in the preview window and making it part of the clothing/armour mesh. Is there any way to avoid this, as it is incredibly hard to play with major clipping?

if you are using ece or racemenu and used that to increase the breasts size ever more besides the ones at slide will occurs clipping for sure because the ece / racemenu breasts size dnt exist at bodyslide settings, just use there weight and goes fine, do not mess with breasts size inside ece / racemenu if you dnt wanna clipping.

Awesome mod. I think I found a bug with the dwemer boots though. Two gigantic wierd colored shapes appear instead of the boots.

Are you sure those aren't your toes!!!

:D

Oh, what i'd give to have ethereal toes that overlap my body from the neck down.

if you are using ece or racemenu and used that to increase the breasts size ever more besides the ones at slide will occurs clipping for sure because the ece / racemenu breasts size dnt exist at bodyslide settings, just use there weight and goes fine, do not mess with breasts size inside ece / racemenu if you dnt wanna clipping.

I am not useing ece or racemenu - just the vanilla racemenu with Live Another Life alternate start mod (I don't think this alters the vanilla race menu).

The clipping seems to be part of the clothing/armour mesh, as no matter what values I use to create the body mesh and the clothes/armour meshes, the clipping is the same.

@Kashaaz , some armors dnt havent "a body inside" that why theres clipping and empty hole wich you can across your char, its the modder of armor fault.

Is this true even for the vanilla armour/clothes bodyslide?

Maybe I am using it all wrong? Could I get step-by-step help how to produce these armours?

i.e atm I unzip unp bodyslide 0.3.5 and unp vanilla outfits 0.1.3.

Then I run bodyslide 0.3.5, create desired body, move it to my custom race folder, and it works fine.

I copy the bodyslide exe and config file to the vanilla outfits folder.

I run the exe, recreate sliders as per my body and save preset, and create a batch for all options.

Then enter clipping.

2 more questions (sorry, but I ask a lot of questions because my Oblivion game got broken due to me not knowing enough): First of all, among the options, there is something called UNP Body TBBP.  What is the difference between UNP Body TBBP and the normal UNP body?  Also, I extracted this file into my common/Skyrim folder.  If I use the .exe file included, will all the relevant files be automatically installed in my common/Skyrim/Data folder, or do I have to move them in manually?

** TBBP is bounce to butt and breasts, you need to have a skeleton compatible and a animation to it, is really nice! **

The 0.4 version is amazing, i use CBBE because the variety in the CB++ armors, but i think UNP have a way better body, CBBE looks like anime body, UNP is more real, love it, hope some day we will have a nice set of armors to CB++UNP.

Has a maximum compatibility skeleton been created?  And what's this about an animation?  Well, I plan on using UNP Skinny, anyway, so I doubt there will be that much bounce.  I would much prefer to have my second question take precedence: I extracted this file into my common/Skyrim folder.  If I use the .exe file included, will all the relevant files be automatically installed in my common/Skyrim/Data folder, or do I have to move them in manually?