Bodyslide UNP v0.4 (30 sliders)

Heya stuffed_bunny! :) Amazing work here! :D

Wanted to give you a heads up that Exeter has updated the UNP female clothes mod over at the nexus...he added several of those armors on your list on the main page.

I've been using CBBE for a couple of months now due to no UNP bodyslide...might be time to make my change again! <3 Thank you so much once again!

Hi, I think there may be a slight problem with the TPPB meshes the bodyslide utility produces. I'm not sure what's wrong, but the effects are that when a more complex skeleton is used with it (say one with Realistic Ragdolls or custom things like hiding all weapons)) the game crashes on loading.

So, to be more explicit: I use this program to export a UNP body TBBP, with UNP preset. I download say TBBP Custom Pack 4 from here: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/16712. And I run the game, only to have it crash when loading a saved game. The skeleton should be fully compatible with that body.

So, I tested, and I swapped in the body that comes from here: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/21199. It actually needs xp32 skeleton, but I ran it anyway. And it works, essentially. It's a bit rough, maybe because of the skeleton.

There's hardly any other UNP TBBP compatible bodies to do more tests, but the fact is I've tried to make the exported bodies work with these custom meshes and they fail a lot of the time.

I get success when I try Perfect 3-2 TBBP. But failure when it's that, plus realistic ragdolls.

So... anyone know why that is?

Hmm, so I swapped over from CBBE to UNP in order to give this a whirl! But, for some odd reason, I cannot get a preset to save using the .exe I got from the main Bodyslide 3.5 file. Am I missing something obvious? probably... :P But it does have me stumped for the moment. :(

EDIT...Oh man, sorry for the false alarm...my meds are kicking pretty hard right now, and I missed the part where it was saving my presets to the wrong folder. :P Like I said, probably obvious!

TBH this is why I love UNP bodyslide.. near full Vanilla support.. can finally have a more attractive body without the sluttiness that skimpy outfits come with Lol.

Me as well. Don't like most of the skimpy armors that are popular around here. But I do like the Immersive Armor sets and the Witcher conversions. Would love to see Bodyslide UNP supprot for those.

After making my own body on bodyslider' date=' and with some help, modifying it in Blender, the textures aren't matching like they should anymore. [there are seams on the crotch and small ones on hips and legs']

I'm sure I didn't touch the UV, so I'm wondering if the Blender editing [sculpt mode] could've messed it up. Any ideas?

Blender nif export can be tricky at first. Make sure that you apply a new material to all the vertices (mark all and apply), load an image, then map the material as UV. If you already did all this, then I have no idea, unless you forgot to clean your nif properly (hint: use Nifcleaner, then copy ShaderProperty from original in Nifscope).

Lucky me, the issue was on my esp - it was pointing to cbbe-compatible textures, not the ones I've chosen for the body.

Anyway, I have a request, even tho I'm not sure it'll be possible with what I have to offer.

Could you by any chance make a "male assets" slider? I've been working on my body, and while I can't say it's perfect, it certainly looks good right now - I've flattened both the chest and female genital shapes, and can provide the nif. obj, or blender file. While I'm not sure how many would use this, it'd help me quickly convert some clothes for this new body [and as well make a proper _1 mesh, considering the base of both bodies is the same]

BETTER YET! Just tell me how to use the "make body slider" function that uses an obj file as source for the modification of the body.

Can finally convert all of the vanilla armor over to UNP Skinny, sweet!

Only issue I've found is that the Imperial armor slider set doesn't seem to work. The chest size does not change regardless of slider settings.

Other than that, looks good. Thanks!

How can i make the butt enven bigger?

I installed the UNPB, XPMS, and max the buns slider in BodySlide UNP 0.35, but the shape of butt in game don't changed.

If the body didn't change in game, probably means that Bodyslide is unable to write into your Skyrim folder. Check the CBBE Bodyslide FAQ at nexus.

PS:  Reckon you'll convert Dragonborn outfits when the game is out Stuffed?

When Exeter has converted them to UNP. Or if someone else does, with reasonable permissions.

Edit: Begun working on the v2.1 update. Just 4 more clothes but still.

Could someone refresh my memory of what non-vanilla was supposed to be added next. Tototally forgot about Investigator, which was ready long ago. Any more of calyps I was allowed to post?

PS:  Reckon you'll convert Dragonborn outfits when the game is out Stuffed?

When Exeter has converted them to UNP. Or if someone else does, with reasonable permissions.

Edit: Begun working on the v2.1 update. Just 4 more clothes but still.

So glad you are doing the Dragonborn outfits. It has some serousily nice stuff. The Skaal light armor is a hoodie. Can't wait!

Hi, I think there may be a slight problem with the TPPB meshes the bodyslide utility produces. I'm not sure what's wrong, but the effects are that when a more complex skeleton is used with it (say one with Realistic Ragdolls or custom things like hiding all weapons)) the game crashes on loading.

So, to be more explicit: I use this program to export a UNP body TBBP, with UNP preset. I download say TBBP Custom Pack 4 from here: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/16712. And I run the game, only to have it crash when loading a saved game. The skeleton should be fully compatible with that body.

So, I tested, and I swapped in the body that comes from here: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/21199. It actually needs xp32 skeleton, but I ran it anyway. And it works, essentially. It's a bit rough, maybe because of the skeleton.

There's hardly any other UNP TBBP compatible bodies to do more tests, but the fact is I've tried to make the exported bodies work with these custom meshes and they fail a lot of the time.

I get success when I try Perfect 3-2 TBBP. But failure when it's that, plus realistic ragdolls.

So... anyone know why that is?

i'd like to know this myself. i'm having the same issues. so does tbbp work well w/ bodies from this bodyslide? any deformation crushed boobs like some others?

corrupt download?

!   C:\Users\David\Downloads\Bodyslide_UNP_Vanilla_0.1.2.zip: CRC failed in Bodyslide_UNP_Vanilla_0.1.2\Bodyslide UNP\ShapeData\UNP Exeter\Apprentice.nif. The file is corrupt
!   C:\Users\David\Downloads\Bodyslide_UNP_Vanilla_0.1.2.zip: CRC failed in Bodyslide_UNP_Vanilla_0.1.2\Bodyslide UNP\ShapeData\UNP Exeter\Blacksmith.nif. The file is corrupt
!   C:\Users\David\Downloads\Bodyslide_UNP_Vanilla_0.1.2.zip: CRC failed in Bodyslide_UNP_Vanilla_0.1.2\Bodyslide UNP\ShapeData\UNP Exeter\Dwarven.nif. The file is corrupt
!   C:\Users\David\Downloads\Bodyslide_UNP_Vanilla_0.1.2.zip: CRC failed in Bodyslide_UNP_Vanilla_0.1.2\Bodyslide UNP\ShapeData\UNP Exeter\Forsworn.nif. The file is corrupt
!   C:\Users\David\Downloads\Bodyslide_UNP_Vanilla_0.1.2.zip: CRC failed in Bodyslide_UNP_Vanilla_0.1.2\Bodyslide UNP\ShapeData\UNP Exeter\Iron.nif. The file is corrupt
!   C:\Users\David\Downloads\Bodyslide_UNP_Vanilla_0.1.2.zip: CRC failed in Bodyslide_UNP_Vanilla_0.1.2\Bodyslide UNP\ShapeData\UNP Exeter\Orcish_Hips.bsd. The file is corrupt
!   C:\Users\David\Downloads\Bodyslide_UNP_Vanilla_0.1.2.zip: CRC failed in Bodyslide_UNP_Vanilla_0.1.2\Bodyslide UNP\ShapeData\UNP Exeter\Redguard.nif. The file is corrupt
!   C:\Users\David\Downloads\Bodyslide_UNP_Vanilla_0.1.2.zip: CRC failed in Bodyslide_UNP_Vanilla_0.1.2\Bodyslide UNP\ShapeData\UNP Exeter\Steel.nif. The file is corrupt
!   C:\Users\David\Downloads\Bodyslide_UNP_Vanilla_0.1.2.zip: CRC failed in Bodyslide_UNP_Vanilla_0.1.2\Bodyslide UNP\ShapeData\UNP Exeter\TGV.nif. The file is corrupt
!   C:\Users\David\Downloads\Bodyslide_UNP_Vanilla_0.1.2.zip: CRC failed in Bodyslide_UNP_Vanilla_0.1.2\Bodyslide UNP\ShapeData\UNP Exeter\VampireAlt.nif. The file is corrupt

everythin else other than these extracted fine.  downloading again to see if it was a bad download, will let you know if same thing occurs.

happened again.

Ugh so, being a total noob to bodyslide, what's with the separation to small and large? Is small 0 weight and large 100 weight?

Also, any chance on getting a "UNP Body TBBP - SFW Bikini" slider set? Bare with me I have no idea if that needs a lot of work to be done.