I can't exactly download this mod eventhough I really want to. When I try to download the file it downloads very slowly and at somepoint it will just fail. And I have like top tier internet speed so the issue isn't exactly on my side of things. I am situated in the EU should that matter. Is there something I'm missing or can you fix this issue some way or another? Thanks in advance. Btw, congrats on being featured in MXR's latest video :D

3 hours ago, mercplatypus said:

Are you using CBBE or UUNP?  The mod was made for UUNP.

CBBE. I managed to get it finally working after manually deleting all the mods textures folders and re-installing them from scratch. Probably a screw up on my mod managers end. Thanks for the help though.

23 hours ago, AtomicPlayboy said:

MxR Mods just featured this in his latest Skyrim Adult Mods video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YoFrdjzZjk

Hey, that's pretty cool.  The girls look nice on his setup.  Makes me think I should have included a pronunciation guide for the follower names though.

Arborea : ARR - BORE - EE - AH

Yulia : YOOL - EE - AH

Lykaea : LY - KEE - AH

Kayellie : KAY - ELL - EE

Mystra : MISS - TRAH

Synne BWA - HA - HA - HA - HA - HA - HA

I also just noticed I forgot to change the joke description of the wood nymph racial power "natural vitality."  Uh, oops.  Probably should have done that before tens of thousands hundreds of thousands of people have seen it.

19 hours ago, ronnocbsa said:

In here from the MxR vid. I'm having some problems getting body textures to work properly. I'm using a custom body slide preset. Any ideas for what the issue might be?

Edit: Re-installed the mod and now the skin textures are right but I can't see any tattoos  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. No idea what the issue actually is but its working now.

Hmm.  This reminds me of a bug with overlays that is associated with custom races.  I can't remember what the cause was off the top of my head but I will look in to it and get back to you.

8 hours ago, LatencyRemix said:

I have been using this mod with out any issue's,  But suddenly decided to swap from CBBE to UUNP, And now i notice that the naked body has a reverse weight , is this mod incompatible with UUNP? 

Is there some things i can try to duct tape it together for use with UUNP?

That's strange.  It shouldn't work with CBBE, and it definitely should with UUNP.  A... reverse weight, you say?  I've never seen anything like that before.  Can you give me some more details?  

Possible the numbering of the high/low weight bodies is reversed?  Although I can't imagine how that happened.  Did you try switching femalebody_0 and femalebody_1 around?  Just change the numbers at the end.

5 hours ago, edgarrice said:

Trying the mod out, having no issues. Thanks for sharing.

I don't know if Darkminxi and Carida are still active here at LL, but they were outstanding actors in MiasLair. Maybe contact them to see if they would be willing to do some voice work for you?

I'm sure you considered this and rejected it for some good reason, but I'll mention it anyway. I think the desert nymphs should have a darker skin tone, and if you're going to go furry with the beast nymphs you should go all the way and give us a furry skin texture.

Well as to the first part, it would certainly be cool to have the followers voiced for sure.  Like I said in my FAQ though, I don't wanna do that for one of them unless I can find enough actresses for all of them.  I suppose I could do a little bit at a time, I've certainly got enough written to go on.  Hmm...

As for your second part, Desert Nymphii have some pretty dark skin tones in the list of options, I just didn't end up using those for the presets.  My reasoning was that humans produce skin pigment in order to protect themselves from UV radiation.  Desert Nymphii, on the other hand, are protected from UV rays by the wax that coats their skin, so any skin pigmentation is purely cosmetic.   

Still, I've been meaning to build another preset for the Wood/Desert Nymph races anyway since they only have 4 each, so this is something I will try to do.  

With the Beast Nymph race I wanted to have half furry/scaly overlays as part of the options you could choose from, I just never got around to figuring out how to implement it seamlessly like the tail parts.  I suppose I could add it as a warpaint, maybe.  I don't really see any Beast Nymph have full on fur or full scales though.  This is part of how Nymph races work.  They are fundamentally a Nymph first, and then have a flavoring of whatever the sub-type is.  I would say that the Ohmes-Raht type hybrids are the closest a Beast Nymph would get to full on "furry". 

1 hour ago, Servi_Delicatus said:

I can't exactly download this mod eventhough I really want to. When I try to download the file it downloads very slowly and at somepoint it will just fail. And I have like top tier internet speed so the issue isn't exactly on my side of things. I am situated in the EU should that matter. Is there something I'm missing or can you fix this issue some way or another? Thanks in advance. Btw, congrats on being featured in MXR's latest video :D

If you are having trouble with megaupload, you can try downloading it off nexus: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/95002

18 minutes ago, cheshireset said:

for some reason none of the skins are loading

When you say the "skins aren't loading" can you be more specific? 

Which ones?  Every race?

Are they blank purple skins?  Or are they invisible transparent bodies?

4 hours ago, goaway said:

That's strange.  It shouldn't work with CBBE, and it definitely should with UUNP.  A... reverse weight, you say?  I've never seen anything like that before.  Can you give me some more details?  

Possible the numbering of the high/low weight bodies is reversed?  Although I can't imagine how that happened.  Did you try switching femalebody_0 and femalebody_1 around?  Just change the numbers at the end.

I had made my own overwrites file in MO for skin textures and meshe's for use with CBBE, i had jut forgot to replace those files with UUNP.  So when the bodyslider weight was at 0 the body looked normal, when bodyslider weight was 1 boobs and but collapsed into the body.  After having swapped the overwriten textures/meshes to UUNP ones everything was working.  

Thank you for the reply

16 hours ago, cheshireset said:

that got it working.

Glad to hear it.

13 hours ago, LatencyRemix said:

I had made my own overwrites file in MO for skin textures and meshe's for use with CBBE, i had jut forgot to replace those files with UUNP.  So when the bodyslider weight was at 0 the body looked normal, when bodyslider weight was 1 boobs and but collapsed into the body.  After having swapped the overwriten textures/meshes to UUNP ones everything was working.  

Thank you for the reply

Ok, good to know.  Let me know if there are any other issues I can help with.

Could i please get some advise / help ^_^  I'm not too good with using the CK, so im not sure if im doing the correct step's for trying to add keyword ID "_close_enough_to_naked"

I copied the armour mod ESP into my steam Skyrim folder, open it with CK and set as active file.  On the armour price i then right click - edit.  Add new keyword and applied to all pieces.  Saved and closed CK

[/spoiler]

252037555_CKEdit.jpg.b1c949074e6c23bd4a90f8003b030819.jpg

4 hours ago, LatencyRemix said:

Could i please get some advise / help ^_^  I'm not too good with using the CK, so im not sure if im doing the correct step's for trying to add keyword ID "_close_enough_to_naked"

I copied the armour mod ESP into my steam Skyrim folder, open it with CK and set as active file.  On the armour price i then right click - edit.  Add new keyword and applied to all pieces.  Saved and closed CK

That looks like the correct steps.  You should only need to add it to any pieces that have either the ClothingBody or ArmorCuirass keywords.  Did it not work?

Just now, goaway said:

You should only need to add it to any pieces that have either the ClothingBody or ArmorCuirass keywords.  Did it not work?

Sadly no i haven't been able to get it to work.  It could just be that particular armour mod that the edit doesn't work with, i haven't tried other mod's armour's yet, but i will try again on a few other's and see how it goes.

1 hour ago, LatencyRemix said:

Sadly no i haven't been able to get it to work.  It could just be that particular armour mod that the edit doesn't work with, i haven't tried other mod's armour's yet, but i will try again on a few other's and see how it goes.

If you haven't tried yet open the armor esp with the battlenymphs esm master file then put in the keywords should work then that's what I had to do in order for it to. Make sure the esp is the one that is the active file when you open them but make sure you tick the box for the esm first then the esp and set active file

CBBE morphs don't seem to work properly with any of the races. It's hard to describe; just use CBBE with bodymorphs and play around with the sliders in racemenu and you'll see what I mean.

Edit: if my dumb ass had done some more searching I'd realize it's for UUNP not CBBE lol

Really, this is now my all time favorite custom race mod, the body textures with or without enb are superb, and face presets are the same quality as any follower mod with 300.000 downloads.

Keep it up !

Btw i could have skipped this mod if Mxr didn't featured it on his video lol.

On 2/4/2019 at 3:44 PM, Jorvalt said:

I can't get this to work with UUNP morphs at all. The body just won't change. No matter how many times I try building the morphs in bodyslide.

If you're using them for a PC race, then you might need to copy the files (femalebody.tri, femalebody_0.nif, and femalebody_1.nif) from meshes/actors/character/character assets to the folder added by the mod, probably in /character/(NGoS or whatever) after building them in bodyslide.  I have to do that with my Celestial character, so it might be the same.

Some times the body and head are different colors (neck seam). For example when I start a new game and create the character (beast nymph) it is alright but somewhere in my playthrough the body becomes a bit gray and can't be charged from opening race menu and changing the colors. I have tried things like UNP texture blender, reinstalling mods (fixes...), building all the parts with morphs. And another problem is when I am going to change the length of the hands they are glitching all over the place.

And something that I forgot. In the neck you can see where they meet (it is a bit miss placed I think)  it isn't a big problem though.

Anyway keep the good work!!!

Ok, I know this will sound stupid, but I've never been interested in Skyrim, for some unknown reason MxR's video about the nymph race showed in my feed and well, this race got me interested to try the game, but for the life of me I can't add it in.

I don't know how to use Creation Kit to add it in and I can't find a guide as I get lost more than Zoro.

Can anyone give me a hand please with a guide or something on how to add the race in? This is the first time I ever touch Skyrim, took me a bunch of hours to add all the other required mods in, but for this one, I don't know how.....

Again, sorry if this sounds noobis.