• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/8/2019 at 12:37 AM, mercplatypus said:

This is the mod you need for the HDT high heels https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36213.

The only reason you should have for going to a chinese website is if you are using HDT SMP, and even that can be worked around if you use the all in one SMP setup on Lover's Lab.  You appear to have regular HDT PE making everything you absolutely need available on nexus.  You'll also notice that the HDT system I linked is specific to Skyrim Legendary Edition and NOT Skyrim Special Edition.  I don't believe this mod is compatible with Special Edition.

Is this The Nymph Race of Skyrim still not on se

• 2 months later...
On 12/16/2020 at 11:18 PM, nuhnutheounth said:

I installed this recently. In the character creation menu, if I select female, then a nymph race, it crashes the game. I have all the prerequisites installed.

Any suggestions on how to diagnose the failure?

I don't know if anyone answered this but there are two files you need to download.  I had the same thing happen because I only downloaded one the first time

On 3/5/2021 at 2:39 PM, Ghostphoto1 said:

Just a note for those who also use Paradise Halls Home Sweet Home.  This conflicts with it causing a CTD in the area of the Alchemist's Hut and the Riften Imperial Camp cell area.  

Except for me?  Those locations work in my game without crashing.  I'm playing with just over 100 mods and with PAHe, Home Sweet Home and And You Get a Slave.

On 7/10/2020 at 9:00 PM, Bloodystar21 said:

I downloaded the Nymph mod and the breasts are censored like huge grey things over it. I wonder if there is a fix for it 

Sounds like you might have installed the SMP version without having it installed.  See first page here:

A note on Installation options

DO NOT INSTALL THE SMP VERSION IF YOU ARE NOT USING SKINNED MESH PHYSICS. 

YOU WILL HAVE GIANT WHITE SPHERES INSTEAD OF BREASTS.

Also, was wondering if there was bodyslide files available anywhere for the outfits from the BattleNymphs esm.  Some of the outfits look great, but they currently change the shape of my nymph too much with huge breasts, etc,

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I just have to know. How is it that NOBODY has made vampire compatibility? Are not vampires popular? Is this mod not popular? Is it just that all the people that like vampires and this mod don't know how to make mods/patches? 

I'm not begging the author to make a patch. I can see this is a hill that he will die on. I'm just genuinely curious how a race mod that's been out this long hasn't managed to get a vampire/werewolf patch. Seems like a popular enough mod on both LE and SE, but nothing exists. Is it just that the vampire-lovers and the furries get discouraged by the description?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Great looking Mod but I have a problem

Everything seems to work just fine (making a nymph race character oder approach the followers), but as soon as I recruit one of the main nymphs (I mainly tried with the wood nymph from rorikstead) and fast travel or change cells, I get a CTD (could be related to saving, but sometimes I can run arround after switching cells for a few seconds and then in crashes). 

I have a mod-heavy game, so I tried starting a new game, headed right for rorikstead and it happened still, no matter if I recruit normally, via EFF or another mod, that let NPCs follow you temporarily. 

Ive got all the requirements for the mod and loot doesnt give me a warning or error message so I dont know what to do. Is this Issue known?

Edited by Lalatsch
  • 4 weeks later...

For Skyrim LE Only

To the newbies who are having trouble installing this, I'll try to explain it in an easier step.

First: You must first download Cbbe or UNP MANUALLY. Don't matter which, just pick one. There are videos on Youtube that will teach you how to install CBBE or UNP Manually. ( If you do not manually download Cbbe or UNP , you will get the face bug that will only show the eyes and month, but no face)

Second: Manually download the Nymph mod, and extract the files into the Data Folder (Replace if have too), however, do no extract VoiceOptions yet.

Third: Open up VoiceOptions and pick only ONE of the three files. Extract the .esm from the folder you picked and put it into your Data Folder. (Failing to do this step will results in having no Nymph in the race menu because you only need one of the .esm from VoiceOptions, not three)

Enjoy

• 1 month later...
On 9/24/2021 at 7:25 PM, Lalatsch said:

Great looking Mod but I have a problem

Everything seems to work just fine (making a nymph race character oder approach the followers), but as soon as I recruit one of the main nymphs (I mainly tried with the wood nymph from rorikstead) and fast travel or change cells, I get a CTD (could be related to saving, but sometimes I can run arround after switching cells for a few seconds and then in crashes). 

I have a mod-heavy game, so I tried starting a new game, headed right for rorikstead and it happened still, no matter if I recruit normally, via EFF or another mod, that let NPCs follow you temporarily. 

Ive got all the requirements for the mod and loot doesnt give me a warning or error message so I dont know what to do. Is this Issue known?

This is the problem of Arborea and all forest nymphs, there are only five of them. They are wearing fig leaves, one part of which in the nif file has an indication of the missing texture. The author, apparently, abandoned his mod, since this error has been known for a long time, so the solution is this. You open tes5Edit, find battlenymphs.esm there, you need a non-player character (actor) block, there you find Arborea, Chere, Lanaya, Shantara and Zorelya, find the DOFT-default outfit line on the right, right-click and select any default from the list an outfit from the usual Skyrim clothes. I gave them a hunting outfit, there are four options without a hood and no problem. You do this five times for each =), save the plugin and enjoy. You can delete this line altogether, they will be just naked. Otherwise, there will be mistakes with forest nymphs at any change of location, I could not go to the tavern at all, I had to pull them out with the console and see what was going on. Something like this ?

Edited by hotspur
  • 1 year later...

Great mod. An excellent show of talent on the OP's part. Sorry for necroing, but I don't know where else to put this.

I have a question. Am I allowed to use the assets for this mod in an upcoming mod of my own as long as I give credit to the creator of NGoS?

The mod I am making is a LE mod for a fairy race. It uses a custom skeleton to shrink the hitbox and size of the race (took me 10+ hours in Nifscope to make the skeleton alone.) I was planning on using NGoS as a dependency (along with Flying Mod Beta and Animated Wings Ultimate), due to how much nicer the characters look compared to vanilla Skyrim. (also, because vanilla models actually caused odd missing body bug, but these ones do not.)

I have begun testing (merely to see if it was possible to shrink hitboxes), but will not upload the mod without permission.

Edited by KryptoDevil
  • 9 months later...

hey fellas, i was wondering if someone could help me out with something. so i got the mod, and everything is completely fine, everything except the breasts. the nymph npcs look completely normal except for the fact that their titties act like captain salazer's hair from pirates of the carribean, they way they're kind of suspended in place and look like they're being pulled loosely towards the npc with an elastic band.

also, do outfits come with the mod? if not then i have a secondary, much lesser issue of no outfits, which is fine because i can just get some

TLDR, titty physics are messed up, they lag behind when npc moves, and are outfits within the mod?