I agree xD, I use mod manager for organization only, but I learned everything I needed to  by manually fucking everything up until I got it right first, and I don't think is ever all right to bitch at someone who worked hard to give you something, "never look a gift horse in the mouth" doesn't mean I'm a saint and never done it, but when the emotions cooldown that's what an apology is for ^^ the response is funny because is true, innovating is what moves the world forward, doesn't mean u should be lazy and expect everything to be perfect and you to not have to do anything to help it along (like read instructions and find out how the tool works first), especially so if you didn't pay for it xD

So nope, I had no idea you were anti-mod manager, but why would you be, the mod managers aren't to blame for angry idiots who want everything spoon-fed to them. Aren't they actually trying to reduce the number of ppl bitching at mod authors because they accidentally have overwritten something they shouldn't? (only ever used mod organizer)

@MadMansGun

3 hours ago, yagonew said:

I had no idea you were anti-mod manager, but why would you be, the mod managers aren't to blame for angry idiots who want everything spoon-fed to them. Aren't they actually trying to reduce the number of ppl bitching at mod authors because they accidentally have overwritten something they shouldn't?

they create new problems that are much harder to solve because of the strange behaviors they can exhibit (mostly because they sometimes hide mod files from each other)

Eg1: Creature Framework can't do jack shit if it can't find the json files, that has happened to a few people using NMM, as a result the standard telling them to "go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on Re-register all mods" would not fix there missing penises problem.

Eg2: LOOT (or "Auto Fuck up" as i like to call it) giving people horribly bad load orders for Sexlab mods, HCOS should never be loaded before MNC.

Eg3: Bash/Smash patches are constantly screwing up the body template flags for the MNC armors, causing creatures to be invisible (mostly the mother fucking horses) and/or fucked up in other ways.

Eg4: auto mod merging functionality.....NEVER MERGE SEXLAB MODS!!!

13 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

they create new problems that are much harder to solve because of the strange behaviors they can exhibit (mostly because they sometimes hide mod files from each other)

Interesting, I myself never had any of those problems, but I can see why it would be a pain for mod authors to have to constantly deal with problems caused by 3rd party software, loot has screwed up the load order for me sometimes but It wasn't anything reading mod descriptions (and changelogs) didn't fix, or just asking in forums (the forum part is a problem on nexus though, some of their ppl are really annoying to deal with), do you think all those problems with SL mods are part of the whole prudish crap with fetish mods that nexus(and others...) seems to have?

4 hours ago, yagonew said:

do you think all those problems with SL mods are part of the whole prudish crap with fetish mods that nexus(and others...) seems to have?

no, the programs just suck at doing there job, also mods based on the SexLab Framework are far more complicated and interlinked than anything on nexus.

Got a curious question if I may, just started using MO for modding stuff, had it working on NNM before but now it's going on about 'incorrect installation' 'No game Data on top lvl (there is no esm/esp directory) ' I managed to fix horny creatures by going back a version (as was having some issue, may I maybe bother you help with how I may able to fix MO or perhaps pming me an older version... ?

4 minutes ago, varrine3 said:

Got a curious question if I may, just started using MO for modding stuff, had it working on NNM before but now it's going on about 'incorrect installation' 'No game Data on top lvl (there is no esm/esp directory) ' I managed to fix horny creatures by going back a version (as was having some issue, may I maybe bother you help with how I may able to fix MO or perhaps pming me an older version... ?

What MO is looking for, would be any plugin files, or folders(meshes, textures, scripts, etc), not being in any folders. You'll see a <Data> line next to an arrow, anything below that has to look like what would be in Skyrim's Data folder otherwise. 

So if you install a mod with MO, and it gives you that issue, you can find the folder which include the plugin files and folders usable by the game, and by right-clicking, you can choose "Set as Data Directory", and it should then say "Looks Good" in green text.

48 minutes ago, varrine3 said:

If you are having trouble with that, I STRONGLY recommend you watch this video series: they are both playlists just click on the links (refresh if needed) and let the videos roll. (don't watch the videos here, go to youtube so you can see all videos)

then you follow it up with this one:

So I'm not sure why but I could use some help. Whenever I go into an animation using the nude skins from SexLab in the MCM my body completely disappears except for hands, feet and head and the creature doesn't have a penis granted I've only tried with a horse because that was the easiest one. does anyone know what could be causing this?

5 minutes ago, Blanno97 said:

So I'm not sure why but I could use some help. Whenever I go into an animation using the nude skins from SexLab in the MCM my body completely disappears except for hands, feet and head and the creature doesn't have a penis granted I've only tried with a horse because that was the easiest one. does anyone know what could be causing this?

quit spam posting:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/16623-skyrim-sexlab-sex-animation-framework-v162-updated-jun-3rd-2016/?do=findComment&comment=2593196

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Blaze53 said:

I have beaten the main story line, where do I find Alduin?

He should spawn at the Throat of the World, on top of one of the small peaks on the right as you walk towards Paarthurnax's word wall. Odahviing should be resting in front of the word wall as well.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, mycatiscalledbongo said:

I'm new to all this since I've always stuck the using mod manager, so what exactly do I need to do to get this mod working? I've gotten nothing out of looking at guides so far itd be really great if anyone could explain these to me...

First you need to set up a complete and working installation of SexLab + More Nasty Critters SLAL Edition + Horny Creatures of Skyrim + *whatever other SL mods you want to use*. Refer to this guide for info on how to get the basics ready: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

Once that is done, simply install this mod like you would any other and enable the plugin. If you load a save where you have already met Paarthurnax or completed the MQ, you should be able to use most of the mod's functionality by going to the Throat of the World and talking to Paarthurnax, Odahviing or Alduin (the last two will only be available after the MQ is finished).

15 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

First you need to set up a complete and working installation of SexLab + More Nasty Critters SLAL Edition + Horny Creatures of Skyrim + *whatever other SL mods you want to use*. Refer to this guide for info on how to get the basics ready: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

Once that is done, simply install this mod like you would any other and enable the plugin. If you load a save where you have already met Paarthurnax or completed the MQ, you should be able to use most of the mod's functionality by going to the Throat of the World and talking to Paarthurnax, Odahviing or Alduin (the last two will only be available after the MQ is finished).

right ive got it working and the basic animations would play, but just as i looked for paarthunax to check it out, he is now a red cross thingy so something definitely went wrong sigh

18 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

ah right its not a cross, but wrong nonetheless klP2AhT.jpg

5 hours ago, mycatiscalledbongo said:

right so i reinstalled HCOS's .bsa file and now the meshes are back, but they still disappear whenever it gets into an animation... i cant seem to figure out whats wrong

check creature framework's MCM settings, the dragons should have many settings available.

Creature Framework Troubleshooting:

"Creature Framework API reference not found" error and/or the MCM for Creature Framework is missing:
you need to install the .bsa file from Sexlab Aroused to fix this problem.
http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1421-sexlab-aroused-redux-10-august-2016/

Aroused mesh not getting applied during animations:
go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.
note: if you have SexLab Aroused fully installed you may need to lower the "Arousal threshold" setting in the Creature Framework MCM.

Creature Framework not registering mods or stuck in a registering loop:
try reinstalling JContainers.
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49743/?

another thing that can mess up the meshes is bash/smash patches, they have been known to mess up the body template flags for the armors/armor addons.

So... Long story short i was testing some things and spawned in Odahviing (i did player.placeatme 00045920) and then used dragonrend to make him land. Problem is that when i walked up to him the only option was to press e to ride him. Then i got on him but the dialogue menu also opened. I'm hoping that the e to ride option is from spawning him in before he's circling the throat of the world. 

If anyone could confirm this or knows why it's happening then it would be greatly appreciated. 

2 hours ago, Jonnyawsom3 said:

If anyone could confirm this or knows why it's happening then it would be greatly appreciated. 

Are you sure you used Dragonrend and not Bend Will? The "Press E to ride" option should only show up when he's under the effect of Bend Will, just like any other dragon (in fact the dialogue option to ride him simply calls the BW spell effect on him via script).

Otherwise, do you have any other mods that could be editing him somehow?

9 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

Are you sure you used Dragonrend and not Bend Will? The "Press E to ride" option should only show up when he's under the effect of Bend Will, just like any other dragon (in fact the dialogue option to ride him simply calls the BW spell effect on him via script).

Otherwise, do you have any other mods that could be editing him somehow?

i must've used bend will but after it had worn off i then used dragonrend. seems like once the ride option is available it overrides the talk option. just not i got the dialogue to work properly but after asking to ride him the ride option never disappeared, making it just like after using bend will.

i'm not sure if the ride option actually will go away since i'm not sure if when i waited for a few hours in-game the option was still there afterwards, but now i have a save of while he's following me so i don't have to go through that again. thanks for the suggestion.

so I told odahviig to follow me, and he's doing it just fine, the problem is that I want him to land, but he doesn't want to, and he doesn't care much about the dragonrend shout (he will get close to the ground as if he was thinking about it but then changed his mind like "nah mate fuck off I don't wanna land") and for the love of god I can't hit him with bend will.

please send help.

1 minute ago, ThrowAwayAcc59 said:

so I told odahviig to follow me, and he's doing it just fine, the problem is that I want him to land, but he doesn't want to, and he doesn't care much about the dragonrend shout (he will get close to the ground as if he was thinking about it but then changed his mind like "nah mate fuck off I don't wanna land") and for the love of god I can't hit him with bend will.

please send help.

When you recruited him you should have gotten a power called "Dragon Command - Landing" that does exactly that; you don't even need to aim at him, just equip the power and cast it and he should land on your position (or as close to it as the game allows, but try to only use it when you are out in the open with enough room to land).

Check your spells tab and see if you can find the power there. If it's missing or it's there but it doesn't work, something is wrong.

• 4 weeks later...