35 minutes ago, Keblex said:

should i get the SE version of Billyy's SLAL too?

Yup. Animations need to be ported to the SE format in order to work in SE, so you have to get the SE version of Billyy's pack as well. I mean, in theory you could use the LE version if you ran them through the animation converter first, but there's no reason to do so if there's an official SE port of the pack already.

k so i think i have the right mods, but but im still confused as for how to actually install them. there are no guides for SE on youtube so i still need a bit of help as for where to put all the files.

i also want to make sure im using the right links for the mod requirements:

Horny creatures of skyrim:

more nasty critters:

Billyy's Animations:

48 minutes ago, Keblex said:

k so i think i have the right mods, but but im still confused as for how to actually install them. there are no guides for SE on youtube so i still need a bit of help as for where to put all the files.

yes those are right, and here is a basic guide:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

(but i should warn you that Billyy's file structure is setup for a "fomod" management system, but that should not be a problem if your using a mod manager like Mod Organizer / Mod Organizer 2)

38 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

(but i should warn you that Billyy's file structure is setup for a "fomod" management system, but that should not be a problem if your using a mod manager like Mod Organizer / Mod Organizer 2)

would vortex be ok for that?

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

the general consensus around here is "vortex is fucking useless"

you know, at this point with all the different mods that are required just so that i can get one mod, ill just pass on sexlab dragons.

its just too complex and lengthy for me to care enough to go through all this.

thanks for the help anyways though

46 minutes ago, Keblex said:

you know, at this point with all the different mods that are required just so that i can get one mod, ill just pass on sexlab dragons.

its just too complex and lengthy for me to care enough to go through all this.

thanks for the help anyways though

The mod isn't really meant to be used alone or as the main focus of a mod list unless you really want dragon sex with a poor excuse of a plot (or want to have Alduin and Odahviing as followers so bad that you are willing to install the SL requirements even if you ignore the sex part of the mod).

If you already use MNC, HCoS and/or Billyy's SLAL package, adding SL Dragons is pretty easy and adds some content to vanilla dragons which are pretty underwhelming otherwise (being able to call Oda for some air support is neat, but there ain't much more depth to him in the vanilla game). But if you don't use any of those mods already, then yeah, having to get all of them just for one mod can be too overwhelming if you are not that interested in the first place.

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Anoy123 said:

Nevermind, i have took care about the problem, but can i ask you, where is some option menu for positions or something like that, in the left upper corner, there is always only (Dragon) Penetration, so can i somewhere change it?

The sex dialogue options should force SL to use different animations depending on which one you pick (i.e. if you pick the "I want to ride you" option, it should use Billyy's Dragon Cowgirl animation). If you always get the "(Dragon) Penetration" one no matter what, it means neither Billyy's nor MadMansGun's/HCOS' animations are available. Make sure you properly installed SLAL as well as HCOS and Billyy's SLAL pack and remember you need to enable the animations first in the SLAL MCM menu before SL can use them.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, got a question.

The mod(s) works fine, but all of the dragon's dicks are non- existent. Is it just because none of the dozen mods I downloaded to get this to work have a dragon's dick, or did I go wrong somewhere?

Couldn't find another reply asking this question so here I am- replies appreciated.

On 3/24/2019 at 11:09 PM, Baxinator said:

Hi, got a question.

The mod(s) works fine, but all of the dragon's dicks are non- existent. Is it just because none of the dozen mods I downloaded to get this to work have a dragon's dick, or did I go wrong somewhere?

Couldn't find another reply asking this question so here I am- replies appreciated.

This mod doesn't take care of dragon dicks at all (except for a specific scene during Odahviing's "intro" dialogue). That's supposed to be taken care of by Horny Creatures of Skyrim, so make sure the mod is properly installed, and same goes for its requirements (like Creature Features Framework).

• 4 weeks later...

Does it really require Billy's and HCoS animations???

I already have Billy's Anims, but there is no way I can use HCoS, is not even about liking HCoS since I'm sure it's a great mod, the problem is the animation limit, even after trimming down funnybiz animations to only the ones I like I still have like 13.5k animations already more than this will ctd my game, and even if it doesn't sexlab animation limit is 500 human/creature, I've got 484/472 and that's after deactivating and removing all the animations that come with sexlab framework.

Really wanted this mod but if it really requires HCoS I'm gonna have to give it a pass...

52 minutes ago, yagonew said:

Does it really require Billy's and HCoS animations???

First and foremost, in case you didn't notice the HCoS SLAL pack is separate from the actual Horny Creatures of Skyrim mod/plugin, so you can install HCoS just fine without installing the SLAL pack (and thus adding more anims to your FNIS count).

Now, the HCoS SLAL pack is not a hard requirement for this mod to work, but without it you will be missing some animations, so some of the sex dialogues will either fail to start a scene or ignore the requested tags and fall back to all other available animations (which is just 3 from Billyy and 2 more old and low-quality ones from the base SL package). If that is an acceptable tradeoff for you, then yes, you can skip the HCoS SLAL pack.

Alternatively, since the HCoS SLAL pack includes other anims apart from the dragon ones, you could try manually deleting all non-dragon anims from the pack, but you would need to tinker with the files and use the FNIS Generator for modders to regenerate behaviour files so I guess it's only an option for experienced modders.

And last, have you considered giving Nemesis a try? You can find the info here. It's a FNIS alternative that has some interesting extra functionality. It's still in beta, but the people that have tried it so far all seem to report it working fine, and what's relevant in this case, that it supports a much higher animation count than FNIS without CTDs or bugs. To quote Nahira on the thread I linked:

Pros over FNIS:

Much larger animation amount (right now running over 20k- (bilyy/anub/leito/nibbles/MNC/), I don't CTD like I used to when using FNIS)

@Blaze69 I thought HCoS was needed for its animations, didn't know there was plugin necessity.

If the process of removing the animations from the SLAL pack is the same as it is to remove Leitos, FunnyBiz and Billy's Animations than it's easy and I already know how to do.

Never heard of Nemesis, gonna look it up, but probably gonna w8 for the full release, the word BETA gives me the chills, usually means something is going to break and hours of whatever is going down the drain.

Thanks for the answer and the tips, Nemesis sounds awesome, hate that stupid animation limit.

Sorry for the bad English, not my main language.

Have a nice day ^^

7 minutes ago, yagonew said:

@Blaze69 I thought HCoS was needed for its animations, didn't know there was plugin necessity.

I mean, it's true that HCoS is required for the anims as I explained above, but the plugin is required as well because it adds the nude skins for the dragons.

In theory you could use the mod without installing anything from HCoS as the only "hard" requirement for this mod is SexLab itself, but then you would be missing some animations and the nude skins (so dragons would be basically dry-humping the PC).

If the process of removing the animations from the SLAL pack is the same as it is to remove Leitos, FunnyBiz and Billy's Animations than it's easy and I already know how to do.

Yeah, if you know how to remove animations from SLAL packs, then that's your best option. The HCoS SLAL pack has a lot of animations and only a percentage of those are for dragons, so maybe if you get rid of all non-dragon anims you will be able to load the SLAL pack without going over the animation limit.

38 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

but then you would be missing some animations and the nude skins (so dragons would be basically dry-humping the PC).

This is interesting, thanks to the lack of mods that organically add dragon sex I don't have much use for them, and doing quest constantly worrying about random dragon spawns is a pain in the ass so I have them deactivated till I'm ready to Dovahkiin up and do the main quest(haven't done it in years,.. heh heh heh) so I had no idea the bastards where dickless(literally), thought MNC+creature framework had that covered. 

1 hour ago, yagonew said:

This is interesting, thanks to the lack of mods that organically add dragon sex I don't have much use for them, and doing quest constantly worrying about random dragon spawns is a pain in the ass so I have them deactivated till I'm ready to Dovahkiin up and do the main quest(haven't done it in years,.. heh heh heh) so I had no idea the bastards where dickless(literally), thought MNC+creature framework had that covered. 

I think MNC includes a placeholder dragon dick mesh, so at least dragons won't be completely dickless if you use MNC. But MNC uses the same old and low-quality mesh for all dragons, while HCoS includes dragon-specific meshes that match the body color and have different shapes (for example regular dragons use a canine-like dick, ancient/elder dragons use horse-like ones that match the color of their scales, etc.).

Also HCoS includes meshes for female dragons and adds female dragon NPCs to the leveled lists so you can find them while playing. They can spawn whenever standard (male) dragons spawn in the vanilla game, and there's a handful of unique/named dragons that can be female as well; for example, Mirmulnir (aka the Whiterun Watchtower dragon aka the first dragon you kill in the vanilla game) has a 50% chance of spawning as female if you use HCoS.

This last point isn't very relevant for this mod right now because all the included dragons (Alduin, Oda, Paarthurnax) are male, but if we ever add female dragons to it, HCoS will also be needed for their skins.

@Blaze69 thanks for the replies, gonna see what I can do here to reduce the animations, don't really care about the extra plugins since I had to cut some mods from my plugin list since my script latency was too high, going over 100ms during combat and over 80ms out of it, on that note, HCoS won't add to that right?? (plz say no, plz say no, plz say no....)

1 hour ago, yagonew said:

@Blaze69 thanks for the replies, gonna see what I can do here to reduce the animations, don't really care about the extra plugins since I had to cut some mods from my plugin list since my script latency was too high, going over 100ms during combat and over 80ms out of it, on that note, HCoS won't add to that right?? (plz say no, plz say no, plz say no....)

AFAIK the HCoS plugin doesn't add any active scripts or anything like that, so it should have no effect on script latency.

7 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

And last, have you considered giving Nemesis a try? You can find the info here. It's a FNIS alternative that has some interesting extra functionality. It's still in beta, but the people that have tried it so far all seem to report it working fine, and what's relevant in this case, that it supports a much higher animation count than FNIS without CTDs or bugs. To quote Nahira on the thread I linked:

i don't think that one supports creature animations yet.

46 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

i don't think that one supports creature animations yet.

Bummer, as I said just gotta w8 for the tool to be finished xD thanks!!

Some idiot posted there "Imagine being so lazy that you need a program to mod a game for you."

ROFL

47 minutes ago, yagonew said:

Some idiot posted there "Imagine being so lazy that you need a program to mod a game for you."

you do know that i'm anti mod manager right? because: "Imagine being so lazy that you don't even read the basic institutions provided to install, run and use a mod correctly and then use a half assed program to do everything for you that will fuck things up even more, and then start bitching at the mod authors (and usually the wrong one at that) because nothing is working and the game wont even start"