10 hours ago, Vaalkk said:

One of those room names

the idea for that room is that it was once used for marriage, dragon worship* and sexual rituals, basically the "sacrifice" was people's dignity and honor.....but there has most likely been some one way trips in there.

Spoiler

i intended to have some ghosts npcs in there praying to Boziilah, with some more on the back wall that would start masturbating when animations started, but i don't feel like dealing with facegen crap in mutable games versions, or the possible script problems of starting 6+ sexlab animations at the same time.....then there is the lore conflict (eg how could there be ghosts if she is keeping there souls within her body?)

somewhere down the line there'll be an actual fatal/game-over option too, something similar to certain interactions with Alduin.

no (or at least not planned), Alduin hates you and wants you dead, Boziilah does not, she thinks you are the key to her future, and she will risk destroying time itself to make sure events(in 30-60ish years) unfold as she has seen them.

also she only takes peoples souls when they are already near death, she loves all her mortal pets/sex toys and would prefer to keep them alive forever.

On the note of game-overs too, would scripting in fatal scenes with Paarth and Odah be considered out of reach? As in additional or rare lines where you can legit offer yourself up? Considering things, it'd certainly be interesting to have that option when the temptation strikes >.>

maybe possible, but not sure in what context those dragons would ever willingly kill you in a non combat scenario

Paarthurnax (Ambition Overlord Cruelty) is 100% a dom but he is also fighting against the demons of his past, and likely does not want to harm any human ever again.

Odahviing (Snow Hunter Wing) is far too live by the sword to let you die without a fight.

Durnehviir (Curse Never Dying) he needs you alive to get the fuck out of the Soul Cairn

4 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

no (or at least not planned), Alduin hates you and wants you dead, Boziilah does not, she thinks you are the key to her future, and she will risk destroying time itself to make sure events(in 30-60ish years) unfold as she has seen them.

also she only takes peoples souls when they are already near death, she loves all her mortal pets/sex toys and would prefer to keep them alive forever.

maybe possible, but not sure in what context those dragons would ever willingly kill you in a non combat scenario

Paarthurnax (Ambition Overlord Cruelty) is 100% a dom but he is also fighting against the demons of his past, and likely does not want to harm any human ever again.

Odahviing (Snow Hunter Wing) is far too live by the sword to let you die without a fight.

Durnehviir (Curse Never Dying) he needs you alive to get the fuck out of the Soul Cairn

Well I don't know how feasible it is but there's always ways to find workarounds. First off, people when they're horny make bad/dumb decisions all the time, that can be a heat of the moment thing. It can also be the player being insistent to the point it happens or something.

You could also make quests that create the conditions for it to happen? Like with Odahviing, have the player negociate to have an actual duel against him and be eaten if he dies, or it only being available if you call Durnehviir in the outside world? Or having Paarthurnax embrace a villain arc idk

And with Alduin, there's fun to potentially be had if the player is willing to be eaten by their arch enemy, may it only be how confused it could make Alduin feel.

It's always up to you in the end though and if it's not your thing or how you envision the characters acting it's alright

8 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

the idea for that room is that it was once used for marriage, dragon worship* and sexual rituals, basically the "sacrifice" was people's dignity and honor.....but there has most likely been some one way trips in there.

Reveal hidden contents

i intended to have some ghosts npcs in there praying to Boziilah, with some more on the back wall that would start masturbating when animations started, but i don't feel like dealing with facegen crap in mutable games versions, or the possible script problems of starting 6+ sexlab animations at the same time.....then there is the lore conflict (eg how could there be ghosts if she is keeping there souls within her body?)

I love that you've considered the deeper lore on all this and that's cool! The idea simply came up because of the wordings on certain selections. Had me thinking that maybe someone's temptations could get piqued, or that the PC himself/herself suggests it (either to be set straight on the matter, or potentially indulged depending on where the character lore allows it).

That said, I wonder if these fatal interactions could be added to the roaming dragons then? Maybe something off the bend will shout, with some dragons and nesses simply too overwhelming to command but certainly happy to oblige at the PC's expense.

Edited by Vaalkk
5 hours ago, Vaalkk said:

I wonder if these fatal interactions could be added to the roaming dragons then?

they already have a "Alduin style" chance of doing it when (nude) bendwill is used on them and you ask for vore (the implication being they misunderstood the command / acted on it before you were finished giving it)

8 hours ago, LKCLM said:

Well I don't know how feasible it is but there's always ways to find workarounds. First off, people when they're horny make bad/dumb decisions all the time, that can be a heat of the moment thing. It can also be the player being insistent to the point it happens or something.

You could also make quests that create the conditions for it to happen? Like with Odahviing, have the player negociate to have an actual duel against him and be eaten if he dies, or it only being available if you call Durnehviir in the outside world? Or having Paarthurnax embrace a villain arc idk

And with Alduin, there's fun to potentially be had if the player is willing to be eaten by their arch enemy, may it only be how confused it could make Alduin feel.

it sounds fine on paper but actually doing it is a bitch to do (quest work is scripting hell), also i used voice sliceing to create there dialogues (not AI) so i'm limited in what i can make them say.....

most of Odahviing's lines are talking about Alduin & "free me from this trap"

Alduin is all "die mortal" and "me strong x is weak"

Durnehviir/random dragon(same voice) is mostly Alduin is my boss/ Miraak is my boss/ the Ideal Masters suck

only Paarthurnax has a good stock pile of voice line to work from....(also i have a large buildup of unused lines i created for him)

but i guess maybe Odahviing would do a "mercy devouring" if you were in bad shape.....and in turn Alduin would probably try to kill you at the first sight of weakness.

i don't think Durnehviir has any guts left to digest you with in the first place (unless you count the mod that restores him) so he's out regardless.

and Paarthurnax has 2 modes to think about, right now his normal mode wont even risk oral vore, but his dom mode.....well i may have already gone a bit overboard with his dialogue there, so maybe?

12 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

they already have a "Alduin style" chance of doing it when (nude) bendwill is used on them and you ask for vore (the implication being they misunderstood the command / acted on it before you were finished giving it)

it sounds fine on paper but actually doing it is a bitch to do (quest work is scripting hell), also i used voice sliceing to create there dialogues (not AI) so i'm limited in what i can make them say.....

most of Odahviing's lines are talking about Alduin & "free me from this trap"

Alduin is all "die mortal" and "me strong x is weak"

Durnehviir/random dragon(same voice) is mostly Alduin is my boss/ Miraak is my boss/ the Ideal Masters suck

only Paarthurnax has a good stock pile of voice line to work from....(also i have a large buildup of unused lines i created for him)

but i guess maybe Odahviing would do a "mercy devouring" if you were in bad shape.....and in turn Alduin would probably try to kill you at the first sight of weakness.

i don't think Durnehviir has any guts left to digest you with in the first place (unless you count the mod that restores him) so he's out regardless.

and Paarthurnax has 2 modes to think about, right now his normal mode wont even risk oral vore, but his dom mode.....well i may have already gone a bit overboard with his dialogue there, so maybe?

Yeah, I remember coming across the roaming dragons and occasionally seeing the game over options there. I guess it'd just be nice if the LE had a more functional sort of CBG to add additional killmoves -- would be a way to hopefully see those other moves which was why I asked the question from the start. SE works fine, but LE has a few preferred mods and if I dare use that CBG there it breaks all the animations.

It's neat that you're pondering this though. Perhaps Paarthurnax' dom mode is more likely a candidate for all this, especially if the PC has already gotten voraciously involved a few times. Maybe that's the hook? X amount of a particular option then the next time you ask it he presents the offer? Either that or he just surprises you with it. I mean, if he's on dom mode then the PC has pretty much pledged themselves to him so why not? A bit of spice.

More variety would be great but I understand sticking with the associated lore. Plus the scripting nightmare... x.x

Yeah, I remember coming across the roaming dragons and occasionally seeing the game over options there. I guess it'd just be nice if the LE had a more functional sort of CBG to add additional killmoves -- would be a way to hopefully see those other moves which was why I asked the question from the start. SE works fine, but LE has a few preferred mods and if I dare use that CBG there it breaks all the animations.

luckily i don't have to rely on cbg in SLDragons, due to my work on Boobzilla's Small Dragon Sex effect i now have a simple sexlab hook script to work with,

this means it should (in theory) be possible for me to add those death effects to the end of sexlab animations...maybe even have messages like the mimic mod.

sadly sexlab takes & runs for too long to be used as combat killmoves, so i'm still stuck with cbg for the killmove mod.

if i can ever find the secret of how sexlab forces 2 actors to stay in place and start 2 solo animations & keep them synchronized to make it look like a paired animation, then maybe i could replace cbg with good old fnis.

On 1/4/2024 at 1:54 AM, MadMansGun said:

luckily i don't have to rely on cbg in SLDragons, due to my work on Boobzilla's Small Dragon Sex effect i now have a simple sexlab hook script to work with,

this means it should (in theory) be possible for me to add those death effects to the end of sexlab animations...maybe even have messages like the mimic mod.

sadly sexlab takes & runs for too long to be used as combat killmoves, so i'm still stuck with cbg for the killmove mod.

if i can ever find the secret of how sexlab forces 2 actors to stay in place and start 2 solo animations & keep them synchronized to make it look like a paired animation, then maybe i could replace cbg with good old fnis.

Good luck with that, this is easily one of my fav mods so I couldn't be happier to see it grow!

Btw, is it because they're not really good quality for dragons that you don't use AI voices, or is it by principle? It's true that dragons have it rather bad, probably cause they don't have too many lines to work with.

4 hours ago, LKCLM said:

Btw, is it because they're not really good quality for dragons that you don't use AI voices, or is it by principle? It's true that dragons have it rather bad, probably cause they don't have too many lines to work with.

1. this mod was created long before that ai stuff was a thing, so i had no choice.

2. xVASynth sucks ass (case and point Boziilah's temp voice) and i don't want to pay for ElevenLabs (if i must pay for something then i may as well just get a real voice actor).

3. voice slicing still sounds (mostly) better.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/3/2024 at 5:18 AM, Vaalkk said:

I guess it'd just be nice if the LE had a more functional sort of CBG to add additional killmoves

i got a FNIS version up now on the CBG page, the scripts i used to get it working are...not great but it sort of works.

in other news i got my fatal ending effects to work with sexlab, so it's just a matter of creating dialogue now.... and/or maybe swap out some of the sudden death lines with it.

2 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

i got a FNIS version up now on the CBG page, the scripts i used to get it working are...not great but it sort of works.

in other news i got my fatal ending effects to work with sexlab, so it's just a matter of creating dialogue now.... and/or maybe swap out some of the sudden death lines with it.

Oh sweet! Thanks for letting me know! I was always curious about it cuz CBG being an app for the SE edition, kept breaking things on LE despite my reading that it supposedly worked on some builds. This is great though! Gonna try that out so I can see all the good stuff xD

And that's also fantastic on figuring out the fatal stuff. This is gonna be a lot of fun with the dragons especially now there's that risk of things 'going wrong' (or right) as it were. I like it. It's awesome you stuck with it and got it working though. I feel bad I never really got into the modding stuff enough to be able to help, but if that tipjar ever goes back up let us know. I know it's not much, but I've always been one to support creators that make things I like.

Hype!

• 2 weeks later...

i now have it setup to give you a rare chance (1 out of 25 if not more) to chose lethal vore: basically when you ask for vore/anal/unbirth you will randomly be too enthusiastic about it, the dragon (paar/oda/boobzilla) will then question you about it, then you can chose if you want to go lethal or not.

i may change this later to just be random chance of death no matter what but i'm not sure yet. (the random dragons should already be setup to do this but i have not tested them)

but do note that you need to have sex with Odahviing first before the option (for paar/oda/boobzilla) starts showing up, ( i'm using him as a way to confirm that the real alduin is dead, and i'm sure paar would never take you until your job was done )

also right now you need the fnis/cbg vore killmove mod for the internal meshes, but i plan to copy the meshes to HCOS later for convenience's sake

Edited by MadMansGun

I'd try to leave things like that as an option for the player and not something up to random chance, which just makes it feel messy. For people that don't want lethal they'd have a slight chance of going "Well crap now I need to reload a save when I didn't want to". For people that do they'd have to try repeatedly to get the result they want. It's unnecessarily cumbersome.

its quite annoying trying to decide what path to go on.

going with "random death chance" gives off the feeling that vore is a extremely risky/unwise thing to do, so for the sake of "realism" it makes sense to use.

in the case of alduin/random bend will'ed dragons the implication is that they can't be trusted or misunderstand your orders.

in the case of paar/oda the implication could be that they kept you in for too long and/or got carried away.

going with "random ask for lethal vore chance" removes the annoyance of getting randomly killed, but it sort of removes the feeling of vore being a risk.

(also this is still annoying for people that want to start a lethal vore animation because the option may not show up)

going with "option for lethal vore always in menu" has the same problem as above and adds the new problem of clogging up the sex menu with "ask for vore" options.

39 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

its quite annoying trying to decide what path to go on.

going with "random death chance" gives off the feeling that vore is a extremely risky/unwise thing to do, so for the sake of "realism" it makes sense to use.

in the case of alduin/random bend will'ed dragons the implication is that they can't be trusted or misunderstand your orders.

in the case of paar/oda the implication could be that they kept you in for too long and/or got carried away.

going with "random ask for lethal vore chance" removes the annoyance of getting randomly killed, but it sort of removes the feeling of vore being a risk.

(also this is still annoying for people that want to start a lethal vore animation because the option may not show up)

going with "option for lethal vore always in menu" has the same problem as above and adds the new problem of clogging up the sex menu with "ask for vore" options.

I think the way you've handled and included this works best tbh. The option isn't so rare as to be absent, but when it does come up, and the warning it brings with it, it's sorta playing on the temptation of whether you go through with it or back out. I think it's right to do it this way. Adds to the excitement.

Definitely happy you included this! The FNIS killmoves work perfectly since you included them so it's great to see this all working now.

Edited by Vaalkk

Generally in gamedev it's a rule that "Quality Of Life is greater than Realism." That's why it's a standard that when you reload a weapon you keep any unspent ammo for instance. Realism is fantastic when it doesn't get in the way of what the player is trying to do.

I recognize the appeal of "risk", but you always have to ask if it's worth the potential frustration. It's a hard judgement call to make.

Therefore the easiest solution in this instance is to instead pass that decision onto the player. Off the top of my head there are three ways to do this:

A) Have a settings .ini to enable/disable lethal vore or edit the chances of it happening. Alternative is an MCM menu.
B) Have a dialogue choice in game that enables/disables lethal vore.
C) Give vore its own sub-catagory in the dialogue tree. Next to all the generic requests, the player could ask "What about... (Vore)" which then opens a tree with the vore options, lethal included. Without cluttering the earlier dialogue.

That said, your current implementation of giving a warning isn't terrible either. It just makes those interested in lethal have some tedium to deal with.

Edited by DuskWanderer
On 1/27/2024 at 11:20 AM, DuskWanderer said:

A) Have a settings .ini to enable/disable lethal vore or edit the chances of it happening. Alternative is an MCM menu.

now working on setting up some global valves to control it, technically that would also make a mcm possible but they are bitch to create.

added global values into the esp to control vore features:
AccidentalDigestionRisk 0% by default (risk of friendly dragons killing you)
WillfulSacrificeChance 20% by default (chance to ask for lethal vore, but at 20% it's more like 1 out of 15/25 chance unless set to 100%)
EnableMoreDigestionTime 0/off by default (turning on makes you die slower)
MaliciousDigestionRisk 20% by default (mostly just used by alduin right now, i need to rework some dialogues to get random/bend will'ed dragons working)
EnableDeathMessages 1/on by default (message that pops up when your eaten, but it's just cringey shit like the rest of my writing)

but don't touch any of the other global values that are in there

also i should warn that i have not tested this fully.

Edited by MadMansGun
15 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

added global values into the esp to control vore features:
AccidentalDigestionRisk 0% by default (risk of friendly dragons killing you)
WillfulSacrificeChance 20% by default (chance to ask for lethal vore, but at 20% it's more like 1 out of 15/25 chance unless set to 100%)
EnableMoreDigestionTime 0/off by default (turning on makes you die slower)
MaliciousDigestionRisk 20% by default (mostly just used by alduin right now, i need to rework some dialogues to get random/bend will'ed dragons working)
EnableDeathMessages 1/on by default (message that pops up when your eaten, but it's just cringey shit like the rest of my writing)

but don't touch any of the other global values that are in there

also i should warn that i have not tested this fully.

Thank you for all the work you've been putting into it! And don't sell your writing so short... If we didn't like it we wouldn't like this mod that much.

EDIT: I read the journal about Boziilah ig and god I wish I could convince her I'm not actually her chosen one and get eaten or something...

Edited by LKCLM
3 hours ago, HexyAroth said:

So I've been trying for a while now, but maybe im missing an animation pack, what animation packs have dragon stuff in it? I'm only getting the animations where they pick you up by the mouth and give you tongue.

Mod Requirements:

SexLab, MNCSLAL, Horny Creatures of Skyrim, BillyySLALPack.

3 hours ago, HexyAroth said:

So I've been trying for a while now, but maybe im missing an animation pack, what animation packs have dragon stuff in it? I'm only getting the animations where they pick you up by the mouth and give you tongue.

from the file page (OP) itself:

On 12/26/2018 at 5:02 PM, MadMansGun said:

Mod Requirements:

I would HIGHLY suggest that any time you are having issues with mods that you double-check that you installed ALL hard dependencies for EVERY mod in your install.

Edited by Dragon on the Web
14 hours ago, Dragon on the Web said:

from the file page (OP) itself:

I would HIGHLY suggest that any time you are having issues with mods that you double-check that you installed ALL hard dependencies for EVERY mod in your install.

I fixed it all in the same night so it's good, thanks for the help though!  However if you know any more animation packs with creature stuff I'd appreciate that!

13 hours ago, HexyAroth said:

I fixed it all in the same night so it's good, thanks for the help though!  However if you know any more animation packs with creature stuff I'd appreciate that!

This may not be a complete list of ALL packs with creature anims, but it is a fairly sizable list:
Billy's SLAL Animations LE/SE
Horny Creatures of Skyrim LE SE
More Nasty Critters LE SE
BakaFactory's SLAL Animations LE/SE

Anub's SLAL Animations LE/SE

Funnybizness SLAL Animations LE SE
Sir Nibbles SLAL Animations LE SE
Leito's SLAL Animations LE SE
FluffyFox SLAL Animations LE/SE
Chaurus Life LE
LV Wildlife SE
K4's SLAL Animations LE SE