8 hours ago, KiTiTy said:

What does these patches do? There is no description.

8 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

They were Cum overlays designed to leave white stuff on you after sex. I am pretty sure these are considered "dead" patches..

6 hours ago, RowanSkie said:

They're dead patches.

They're rolled into Polistiro's patch for Leito & Crazy's, and mostly out-of-date.
All you really need is the base CNW from that, to add overlays after animations.

There's some ideas for better implementation that doesn't wind up outdated the second a mod updates, but that's still ideas, to my knowledge.

In the mean time, provided you have the base CNW and it's textures [such as from the aforementioned patch], you can copy the animData.xml of the mods you want to add em to, into their own 'overwrites' folder, and change, say

<actor gender="F">

Into

<actor gender="F" stopOverlaySet="Breasts">

For each relevant animation stage.

As I mentioned, not ideal, but works fine until a better solution's available. Especially if you're not updating your shit until/unless shit breaks or absolutely necessary.

• 2 weeks later...

I made a patch to add overlays to the following: All based on current AAF as of July 2019.

CreaturePack01_animationData.xml
Mutated Lust_animationData.xml
SavageCabbage_animationData.xml
SavageCabbage_animationData_BG.xml

You need both the regular and mutant overlay textures installed in looks menu.

I added more of the "glowing" mutant overlays to creature and feral. Also added overlays to SC animations.  I'm not sure how this works with "staged" animations yet. Needs more testing.

If anyone wants to test them out I would appreciate it!

Overlays Patch July2019.7z

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, asdfa93 said:

When I wanna install this with Mod Organizer I get the missing data error. Does it need manal installation? Or am I just suck at reading descriptions?

Just install CumNWealth_Patches_Base.rar.  All the other overlay patches are wayyyy out of date.  Mine is experimental but you can try my patches posted above.

• 2 months later...

Hi, awesome mod , may ask you authorization to integrate parts of this patch into MCG mod directly? This for faster update of MCG features and to avoid some confusion for the users during installation. Of course you will be credited as the original author of this. :)

• 6 months later...