I was installing the overlays for the various animation packs and ran into a couple of problems. I also got them corrected and thought I should pass on what I did.

Everything installed and ran fine until I got to CumNWealth Patches Base and CumNWealth SavageCabbage installation. If I installed the base patch first, followed by SC, then I got overlay missing errors. The missing overlays were contained in the base patch xml. Install SC and then the base, SC's overlay would come up missing. I was able to correct this by combining both of the SM overlays into one xml file. A similar patch file probably should be done here. SC seems to be the only patch batch with another SM overlay to use.

The missing animation problem for everyone seems to stem from the fact that the contained animation files for SC weren't completely copied over for the patch from the original files. I got about fifteen animations not found errors thrown by AAF between SC's normal animations and SM animations. I ended up copying the animation lines in the original SC xml files into the patched ones. Might want to correct that. Other than that, thank you for the overlays.

22 minutes ago, Blazedstr72 said:

I was installing the overlays for the various animation packs and ran into a couple of problems. I also got them corrected and thought I should pass on what I did.

Everything installed and ran fine until I got to CumNWealth Patches Base and CumNWealth SavageCabbage installation. If I installed the base patch first, followed by SC, then I got overlay missing errors. The missing overlays were contained in the base patch xml. Install SC and then the base, SC's overlay would come up missing. I was able to correct this by combining both of the SM overlays into one xml file. A similar patch file probably should be done here. SC seems to be the only patch batch with another SM overlay to use.

The missing animation problem for everyone seems to stem from the fact that the contained animation files for SC weren't completely copied over for the patch from the original files. I got about fifteen animations not found errors thrown by AAF between SC's normal animations and SM animations. I ended up copying the animation lines in the original SC xml files into the patched ones. Might want to correct that. Other than that, thank you for the overlays.

Odd, I'll check it out, thanks for the report.

13 hours ago, megururu said:

Hi, @riot_punch.

I know it's a bit late to say this, but I'm using the overlay IDs in your patches. I should have obtained your permission first. Thank you so much!

No worries, I already saw your mod. That idea has been around for sometime but noone bothered to implement it, thanks for making it.

7 hours ago, nestor28 said:

for some reason the radioactive cum overlay doesn't seems to work for my game. It may be since I usually update the AAF mod ,but it was working before and now it doesn't.

Yes, people have been reporting to me that it doesn't work but I can't replicate it.

Please tell me what AAF version, animations, and patches you are using. 

19 hours ago, riot_punch said:

Yes, people have been reporting to me that it doesn't work but I can't replicate it.

Please tell me what AAF version, animations, and patches you are using. 

AAF 61 beta currently. I don't constantly update AAF since sometimes it causes random errors to my game so I have to restart with a new game. I think the last error a few versions back was after an animation all my armor pieces just get deleted ,but that was fixed. I'm  just more careful about updating to not mess with my current game save. The animations are anything but human gives radioactive cum right? (super mutants, raider dogs, ghouls) 

• 3 weeks later...

Hello

I have a small problem with sperm recovery with supermutants
after an animation with the SM I do not have sperm that appears on the body
on the other hand with humans it works properly

Do you have an idea?

AAF 66 + crazy gun anims + leito anims + savage anims

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/14/2019 at 4:23 AM, hkheung said:

Hello

I have a small problem with sperm recovery with supermutants
after an animation with the SM I do not have sperm that appears on the body
on the other hand with humans it works properly

Do you have an idea?

AAF 66 + crazy gun anims + leito anims + savage anims

How many SM animations did you try?  Sometimes they don't pull out.  Humans do this too. Check looks menu first to ensure that in looks menu > body > overlays that SM cum overlays are in the game.  If the SM cum overlay is available in looksmenu then try a 5 to 10 SM animations to be sure that they try pulling out

4 hours ago, GoldenRain said:

How many SM animations did you try?  Sometimes they don't pull out.  Humans do this too. Check looks menu first to ensure that in looks menu > body > overlays that SM cum overlays are in the game.  If the SM cum overlay is available in looksmenu then try a 5 to 10 SM animations to be sure that they try pulling out

Hello GoldenRain

Thank you for your reply

I tried several times in different places but nothing ever appears on the supermutants.
I made different installations by putting:

-base first then leito then savage nothing
-leito first then savage then base nothing
-leito first then base then savage nothing
-Savage first then leito then base nothing
-Savage first then base then leito nothing ...

if you have ideas I'm interested

27 minutes ago, hkheung said:

Hello GoldenRain

Thank you for your reply

I tried several times in different places but nothing ever appears on the supermutants.
I made different installations by putting:

-base first then leito then savage nothing
-leito first then savage then base nothing
-leito first then base then savage nothing
-Savage first then leito then base nothing
-Savage first then base then leito nothing ...

if you have ideas I'm interested

First it's base then any animations specific patches (no particular order for those)
Second are you doing male on SM, because if so have them be the the one cuming on you as that is what this effects - sm cum overlays on the PC not the SM

On 3/26/2019 at 6:58 PM, GoldenRain said:

First it's base then any animations specific patches (no particular order for those)
Second are you doing male on SM, because if so have them be the the one cuming on you as that is what this effects - sm cum overlays on the PC not the SM

sorry I do not speak English it's a bad translation
my character is feminine and of course are the applications of cum on my character that do not appear.

edit: I just realized that it does not work with ghouls (normal) too

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanna do a quick reminder that if overlays are not showing up/sometimes do/don't and you are using Themes you will want to delete the two Themes overlay.xml files.

Remember to copy them to a backup AAF folder before deleting!!

Deleting those two files solved all the overlay issues I was having, I wasn't getting SM overlays and normal male cum wasn't the updated look and was gone in the standard amount of time.

Now everything CUM related works fine just fine

On 4/5/2019 at 12:00 AM, GoldenRain said:

Just wanna do a quick reminder that if overlays are not showing up/sometimes do/don't and you are using Themes you will want to delete the two Themes overlay.xml files.

Remember to copy them to a backup AAF folder before deleting!!

Deleting those two files solved all the overlay issues I was having, I wasn't getting SM overlays and normal male cum wasn't the updated look and was gone in the standard amount of time.

Now everything CUM related works fine just fine

Hello

thanks for your answer actually by deleting the two files overlay themes it works perfectly
congratulations for the find

On 4/10/2019 at 5:58 PM, calscks said:

Atomic lust has been updated. what are the things shall we be looking at to make this re-compatible with the newer version of atomic lust?

I'll look into it, I've not been active here lately so that would take a while.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/3/2019 at 12:29 AM, StaticPhobia2 said:

Question for you riot: How do you increase the duration? I've changed the xml duration to 6000, to make wash out that cum useful, but it still only lasts 60 seconds.

i believe there is a limit, i could be wrong, you could go ask on the AAF page or discord.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey guys. So when im upgrading atomic lust or mutated lust, got lots of errors in AAF menu, sayin animations was deleted. After upgrading atomic lust, AAF dont want trigger scenes at all. Can some1 give me a advice pls?

2 hours ago, Nems87 said:

Hey guys. So when im upgrading atomic lust or mutated lust, got lots of errors in AAF menu, sayin animations was deleted. After upgrading atomic lust, AAF dont want trigger scenes at all. Can some1 give me a advice pls?

Remove *AAF Overlay Patches* and everything will work without errors (as far as possible with the use of AAF)

20 hours ago, Nems87 said:

18 hours ago, vjnmrf said:

Remove *AAF Overlay Patches* and everything will work without errors (as far as possible with the use of AAF)

my stuff hasn't been updated for ages...

• 1 month later...