aaf error [041] AnimationGroup ID Staged_LeitoBedReverseCowgirl is missing

Took alot of trial and error to track it down to your patch.  I know that sounds silly.  But only by not installing your patch does this error go away with the newest leito animations paired with the newest leito and crazy aaf patch

Edit: for now SM's cum will just have to be plain normal cum "sad trombone"

20 hours ago, riot_punch said:

@GoldenRain It's running fine in my game, gonna take a look at it. What AAF mods are you running?

AAF, AAF comp patch
mutated lust, atomic lust, rufGT's old animations
leito, leito and crazy aaf patch

savage cabbage

sex attributes, sexual harassment

RES karma/brothels/csa

morning sex

DD, aaf bondage animations

themes sex/kinky

aaf family planning

aj's various xml's 

I updated some new of those and the game was broke so I uninstalled all of them and deleted the aaf folder, then I reinstalled one by one.  AAF is working. so I'll add cumNwealth back in to see if it works now that I did the fresh install of everything

Edit: When I was testing this all out it was with the previous cumNwealth.  I was so focused on getting aaf to work I didn't notice that you updated

Edit 2: Wait what was updated?  If everything there has had the version number updated then I was/am using the same files???
Edit 3: I'll test it out to see if clearing out my AAF folder was all that was needed
Edit 4: yup it all works now (except that the SM's are flaccid, but that's something I will have to find the solution for) so all I really needed to do was empty my AAF folder and do the clean install

On 12/27/2018 at 7:29 PM, OlBenny said:

Me again.  Right, after loading my last save from upgrading from the newest Savage Cabbage update, unfortunately I'm getting several of the the two errors (three pop-ups of each of the two), sadly:

Capture.jpg

Capture1.jpg

I get about 30 of these messages on launch. I installed this mod properly and tried to reinstall the patches, yet these errors seem to persist. I also noticed that my AAF menu will not open and the white text that pops up when AAF loads remains on my screen. I did not alter or install any other mod since these errors have occurred. Any help would be appreciated.

10 hours ago, RustyEdges said:

I get about 30 of these messages on launch. I installed this mod properly and tried to reinstall the patches, yet these errors seem to persist. I also noticed that my AAF menu will not open and the white text that pops up when AAF loads remains on my screen. I did not alter or install any other mod since these errors have occurred. Any help would be appreciated.

Make sure you overwrite everything with this mod. Your problem is caused by another mod overwriting this one's overlaydata.xml file or it is down right missing.

1 hour ago, riot_punch said:

Make sure you overwrite everything with this mod. Your problem is caused by another mod overwriting this one's overlaydata.xml file or it is down right missing.

I only have a cum_overlaysdata.xml file in the AAF directory... is there supposed to be a file just named overlaydata.xml? I triple checked that I have overwritten and installed everything. 

1 hour ago, RustyEdges said:

I only have a cum_overlaysdata.xml file in the AAF directory... is there supposed to be a file just named overlaydata.xml? I triple checked that I have overwritten and installed everything. 

supposed to be 2 of them, cum_overlaysdata.xml and cum_overlaysdata_mutant,xml.

Looking at your screenshots, you are missing the latter.

6 hours ago, amesbt said:

Still not seeing the mutant cum_overlays. And now after updating Polistiro's Patch v3.1, my mutant's don't have erections? Any help would be awesome!

Thanks!

I'm using Polistiro's patch v3.2 and AAF compatibility patches v.3.0

Download and install the base files of this mod, overwrite everything.

16 hours ago, riot_punch said:

I'm using Polistiro's patch v3.2 and AAF compatibility patches v.3.0

Download and install the base files of this mod, overwrite everything.

Okay got that sorted out and the SM erections are back. So do I only need to load up the base file of your patch or all of the various patches? I have them all downloaded and just systematically loaded them up. Should I do them in a particular order? - Thanks btw for all the awesome work on the mod and assistance! :)

Hey there. Thanks for taking my call... Anyway, I think this isn't an error, I just don't properly understand what to do.

When I try to add your patches using Mod Organizer, only the base patch will allow me to set the data directory, and therefore install it. 

For the other patches, it never seems to allow me to do so, no matter which ones I try to set or unset. 

Is that clear? 

So, what am I doing wrong?

On 2/5/2019 at 4:23 PM, amesbt said:

Okay got that sorted out and the SM erections are back. So do I only need to load up the base file of your patch or all of the various patches? I have them all downloaded and just systematically loaded them up. Should I do them in a particular order? - Thanks btw for all the awesome work on the mod and assistance! :)

base files go first, then just choose the other files depending on what animation packs you have installed (in particular order). Please read the installation guide on my main post.

8 hours ago, BigDelite said:

Hey there. Thanks for taking my call... Anyway, I think this isn't an error, I just don't properly understand what to do.

When I try to add your patches using Mod Organizer, only the base patch will allow me to set the data directory, and therefore install it. 

For the other patches, it never seems to allow me to do so, no matter which ones I try to set or unset. 

Is that clear? 

So, what am I doing wrong?

I'm not using MO, I'm using the github NMM. You could just manually drag and drop the files into FALLOUT4/DATA/AAF and overwrite, just make sure to backup the files you are going to overwrite.  

12 hours ago, riot_punch said:

base files go first, then just choose the other files depending on what animation packs you have installed (in particular order). Please read the installation guide on my main post.

Yeah I did and get the base overlays but to quote the SM...."No green stuff!" lol.

I'll try reloading them! Thanks! ;)

16 hours ago, riot_punch said:

SM_animationdata.xml file.

Hmm, It appears I do not have that file in my DATA\AAF folder. Which of your overlay patches contains that file? I've searched all the achieved downloaded files and it isn't in any of them, or is it part of another patch I might be missing? 

The only file in my folder that is close is:

Leito_SM_animationData.xml

1 hour ago, amesbt said:

Hmm, It appears I do not have that file in my DATA\AAF folder. Which of your overlay patches contains that file? I've searched all the achieved downloaded files and it isn't in any of them, or is it part of another patch I might be missing? 

The only file in my folder that is close is:

I took a look at it, there shouldn't be a problem. My game had a similar bug a long time ago, I fixed it by installing the AAF compatibility patch 3.0 last (overwrite everything). 

3 hours ago, nezexyzzar said:

Probably an obvious question, but overlays like this corresponds to CBBE UV right? So it'll look weird on vanilla-UV type bodies?

Correct.  The textures will be distorted and in the wrong places.

9 minutes ago, riot_punch said:

UV?

UV mapping determines how a 2D texture is applied to a 3D model - in simple terms, it determines which part of the texture appears on which part of the body.  The vanilla body uses a different UV mapping than CBBE.  You can see this if you try to use a skin texture meant for vanilla on a CBBE body, or vice versa: everything will be in the wrong place.  Overlay textures are mapped to the body in the same way skin textures are, so they would have the same problem.

The coordinates U and V are used in place of X and Y for this because 3D models already use X,Y, and Z so it would be confusing to reuse them.