1 hour ago, lonewolf7215 said:

whats the command?

You need to get the quest ID from the console, usually I do it like this: help CLS and get the ID for CLS_Farmersbarn > startquest (CLS_Farmersbarn ID)  It didn't work for me but perhaps you can try it. I may see later if it would work by manually adding myself to the Cow faction, if it exists, and see if that works.

EDIT: I've tried setting the faction with the console, then waiting, then starting the quest, but nothing worked I never see the dialogue. All I can think is maybe there's a mod fighting with this mod.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
5 hours ago, bimbochoas said:

is this mod dead or alive? cause i dont get anything about sleeping in barn or anything and my char full cow brand up and such.

Not sure. Remember most of these mods are developed by those that work on them on their free time so progress would be intermittent.

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, RandomInternetGuy_ said:

Could someone explain the food mechanic to me? I dont really understand it :/

It's pretty simple. When you are transformed and consume something, the mod will check if it's food and if the food form is white listed. If it is food and not white listed you take random damage. 

On 9/13/2019 at 8:25 AM, DoomSequirrel said:

It's pretty simple. When you are transformed and consume something, the mod will check if it's food and if the food form is white listed. If it is food and not white listed you take random damage. 

So a predetermined whitelist you got? How would that work out when needs mods are being used? Like new foods or when normal food on the list is modified with other atributes. Or is it just looking for spesific names

10 hours ago, Zerena said:

So a predetermined whitelist you got? How would that work out when needs mods are being used? Like new foods or when normal food on the list is modified with other atributes. Or is it just looking for spesific names

The mod uses SKSE to identify food, so unless you have a mod that is doing some fancy stuff to trick the game everything should work fine. For white listing my mod primarily uses form lists, so it just relies on the internal identifiers as opposed to some kind of item attributes. 

Vanilla items have been added to a built-in list while all additonal modded items are handle by the configuration file. The default that comes with the download already adds a formlist from MME that contains all of the new MME food.

The file is located at: Data\SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\CLS\config.json

It also allows you to add additional keywords for white listing, but that is a bit more unreliable because they are more likely to be modified.

I have seen that mods like iNeed have these kind of lists and it should be pretty easy to get their identifiers with TES4Edit. But since I don't use these mods you have to add them yourself or ask some nice forum members :)

Also, please note that you don't need to have the mods installed that are listed in the configuration file. So I could add some frequently asked for mods to it without a problem.

1 hour ago, Brittany11101 said:

So when you apply this fix for not working quest? I mean that bac level of my character is at 18 but still every bartender doesn't see any problems to let my character stay at inn. I use 0.5.3 version

It sounds like the CLS mod isn't running in the background. One thing you can do is make sure that CLD is placed after Being a cow in the mod load order. Also check if the 'quest' is running during game. Use the command line to type 'help CLS' then 'sqv <quest>' with the quest being the id of the quest with CLS in it to check if it is running.  

cls_controller is the maintenance script

cls_farmersbarn : is the actual dialogue and teleport scripts

cls_followerrefresh : detects folowers and will frequently resta