6 hours ago, HermausMoron said:

Needs more cursed humanoid cattle and/or bipedal cows with halberds.

Joking aside, I just had an idea. What about adding a compulsory grazing mechanic?

Mhh I was thinking about some kind of ruminant trait, dunno if I can add grazing though :)

On 1/9/2019 at 3:01 AM, DoomSequirrel said:

Mhh I was thinking about some kind of ruminant trait, dunno if I can add grazing though :)

LOL I was thinking something like a periodic magic compulsion to run outside and mill/crawl about in a grassy area for a set amount of time. Alternately, it could force one to seek out (and immediately consume) alchemical plant components in the environment.

On another note, where are the farmers' barns? I've been kept from using inns, but have yet to encounter any barns I can use.

On 1/11/2019 at 12:01 PM, HermausMoron said:

LOL I was thinking something like a periodic magic compulsion to run outside and mill/crawl about in a grassy area for a set amount of time. Alternately, it could force one to seek out (and immediately consume) alchemical plant components in the environment.

On another note, where are the farmers' barns? I've been kept from using inns, but have yet to encounter any barns I can use.

could use the crawl on all fours mod to for the player to graze and set a point in the fields that the character would graze.

22 hours ago, DarmanSejuk said:

could use the crawl on all fours mod to for the player to graze and set a point in the fields that the character would graze.

by "set a point in the fields that the character would graze" do you mean there's like a mod for that or that you could mess around with the CK to set it? and if either of the things i just said are what you mean could post a link to the mod or a quick walkthrough on what to do with the CK respectively???

1 hour ago, klick master said:

by "set a point in the fields that the character would graze" do you mean there's like a mod for that or that you could mess around with the CK to set it? and if either of the things i just said are what you mean could post a link to the mod or a quick walkthrough on what to do with the CK respectively???

A point in fields was meaning that you could set the points in the world or try to find the tag for fields. or even have it set to trigger when the player is around a number of harvestable plants.

Nice to see the mods still going strong :)

Its been a month since i last checked up on this (Even though i have it installed in game) as i forgot to follow it XD

Keep it up! 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i only know of these two type of mods, other then the milk mod  add-ons for follower homes milk farms.  MIlk mod the dungeon is only thing i could think of that is even close to a cow farm lul.

I 'm just hopping we see a update from BAC or cow live services in the next few months. :D

5 hours ago, Soap desu said:

i only know of these two type of mods, other then the milk mod  add-ons for follower homes milk farms.  MIlk mod the dungeon is only thing i could think of that is even close to a cow farm lul.

I 'm just hopping we see a update from BAC or cow live services in the next few months. :D

Man i use to use the milk mod dungeon mod but that shit kept causing CTD's at random, Still fingers crossed that Being A Cow gets a cow farm added to the mod.

2 hours ago, AccountSoIcanDownloadStuff said:

Hey I installed the mod but Im don't get the dialogue Options. Ive reinstalling the mod and starting a new character. Both quets cls_farmersbarn and cls_followerrefresh are not enabled if thats relevant.

cheers for the help

I have the same problem as this person. 

2 hours ago, AccountSoIcanDownloadStuff said:

Hey I installed the mod but Im don't get the dialogue Options. Ive reinstalling the mod and starting a new character. Both quets cls_farmersbarn and cls_followerrefresh are not enabled if thats relevant.

cheers for the help

I'm having the same exact issue. New save, full transformation, etc.

19 hours ago, AccountSoIcanDownloadStuff said:

cheers for the help

I have the same problem.

I Have tried everything to get this mod to work for me. I've spent the better half of three hours making new characters and deleting and reinstalling this mod. Does this just not work with Nexus Mod manager. Every other  mod I have downloaded does work. I don't normally put so much effort into trying out mods but there are barely any other cow mods. I'm not getting any quest or dialogue options and I've been using the cow level up potion for all of my characters so I try everything with a 20 out of 20 cow.  The mod shows up in my mod que and on the SKSE one. I have absolutely no ide how to fix this.  I also have no idea how to get to the barn to even see if the mod is working. 

15 hours ago, lonewolf7215 said:

I Have tried everything to get this mod to work for me. I've spent the better half of three hours making new characters and deleting and reinstalling this mod. Does this just not work with Nexus Mod manager. Every other  mod I have downloaded does work. I don't normally put so much effort into trying out mods but there are barely any other cow mods. I'm not getting any quest or dialogue options and I've been using the cow level up potion for all of my characters so I try everything with a 20 out of 20 cow.  The mod shows up in my mod que and on the SKSE one. I have absolutely no ide how to fix this.  I also have no idea how to get to the barn to even see if the mod is working.  

When your character first becomes a cow you should see a comment saying you've joined the cow faction. After that if you talk to an innkeeper they will no longer let you sleep there for the night. Instead you will have to talk to the city's stable master and ask to use his barn. I found if my character was already a cow that it did not add my character to the cow faction, so you may need to start a new character to get it to activate.

11 minutes ago, CopaceticEmu said:

When your character first becomes a cow you should see a comment saying you've joined the cow faction. After that if you talk to an innkeeper they will no longer let you sleep there for the night. Instead you will have to talk to the city's stable master and ask to use his barn. I found if my character was already a cow that it did not add my character to the cow faction, so you may need to start a new character to get it to activate.

They still let me sleep in the inn. The stablemasters don't have any extra dialogue. Ive been trying this with a fully upgraded cow. Im also not receiving any types of quests for this mod.