SexLab mods that work in SkyrimVR

6 hours ago, omnomnom said:

Second this, in case anyone found a fix or is also struggling.

Currently being defeated results in one assault, which always ends in the scene breaking and enemies starting to attack again.

Same issue with SL Adventures, actually- scenes that should have multiple participants are cut short after the first sequence is over.

Anyone found a fix?

This isn't a very useful answer, but for player as victim I've had both serial assaults and 3+ participants trigger several times without any specific troubleshooting.  After animations conclude, the NPC generally walks off and stays peaceful for 30 seconds, I've been robbed/left somewhere weird a few times, and a few times they decide to instantly attack. Simple Slavery is installed but not activated. 

I don't usually run with followers, I could imagine the 'All Down' potentially introducing some complexity into the calculations? I'm also running with automatic freecam/third person animations. 

Load order attached in case you fancy getting forensic about the difference in our setups.

loadorder.txt

• 4 weeks later...

I have gotten defeat mostly working. riki Has also shared a personal version with some changed animations because messing with animations in defeats mcm menu in vr causes a ctd. To get it working you have to download it and activate it after sex lab mcm installs/updates in game. Cherez victim options needs to be set to end instead of trauma. I use Vrik hotkey options to activate Defeats surrender hockey mark target hk and the opt menu. I'm currently testing to see if somehow using somebody I can get the atl effects hk working.

Am I missing something? TDF Prostitution works, but whenever I try to get an npc to go after one of my hired prostitutes that are following me, I get the usual, 'You know, I just might' line, and then they walk away, never touching her.

The dialogue for the player works as normal, but never for the hired prostitute.

• 3 weeks later...

So i have a question. Im getting a VR Headset soon and im thinking about buying Skyrim VR to mod it.  How does Sexlab exactly work with this ? Do you see your own body and this only enjoyable with a Female/Male Character ? Does it just place your camera where the head would be ?

And how is it with Devious Devices ? Im guessing you wont see your own body so it must be purely imaginary right ? Do the speed debuffs and all apply ?

21 hours ago, AkiKay said:

So i have a question. Im getting a VR Headset soon and im thinking about buying Skyrim VR to mod it.  How does Sexlab exactly work with this ? Do you see your own body and this only enjoyable with a Female/Male Character ? Does it just place your camera where the head would be ?

And how is it with Devious Devices ? Im guessing you wont see your own body so it must be purely imaginary right ? Do the speed debuffs and all apply ?

modding is quite a large project. Yes you'll see your character either in first or third person just do a little reading 

Hi guys I'm wondering if anyone could help me. I installed Defeat onto my skyrim VR it works ok but when I submit no animation plays instead my character just stands inside the other character until the end. FAny reason this would happen ?

Also I had a question about animation packs do they all work in skyrim VR ?

23 hours ago, itknotme said:

Hi guys I'm wondering if anyone could help me. I installed Defeat onto my skyrim VR it works ok but when I submit no animation plays instead my character just stands inside the other character until the end. FAny reason this would happen ?

Also I had a question about animation packs do they all work in skyrim VR ?

Do the SL animations work when you start them with a different mod, not Defeat? Sound like a problem with the SL install.

The SSE versions of SLAL and the SLAL packs do work in VR.

14 hours ago, prinyo said:

Do the SL animations work when you start them with a different mod, not Defeat? Sound like a problem with the SL install.

The SSE versions of SLAL and the SLAL packs do work in VR.

It was the animations, I downloaded the wrong version by accident.  Defeat works ok apart from the fact that I can't see the lines that the NPC's are saying to me I can only respond. Is that a fus ro doh thing ? Does fus ro doh work on VR yet ? Is there any where to check on whats mods are compatiable with skyrim vr that get updated ? It would be great if someone did an NSFW wabbajack modlist for skyim VR . 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, frogstar said:

Anyone know if Animal SOS or ABC work in VR?

I know ABC does. Just make sure you get the SE version and don't have both Animal SOS and ABC. You'll also need the right animations suggested on the download page in order to see them work.

Thanks @babbo21  I like how there is a bit of a sense of VR community.  I asked that same question on the Animal SOS and ABC pages and got no answers, but under VR I do. I've noticed the same pattern with Reddit. Maybe the remaining flatrim players are all so hardcore now, that if you don't ask a question that would stump them, they just ignore you. Or maybe they just don't like VR?

On 10/20/2020 at 7:37 PM, frogstar said:

Thanks @babbo21  I like how there is a bit of a sense of VR community.  I asked that same question on the Animal SOS and ABC pages and got no answers, but under VR I do. I've noticed the same pattern with Reddit. Maybe the remaining flatrim players are all so hardcore now, that if you don't ask a question that would stump them, they just ignore you. Or maybe they just don't like VR?

I dunno. VR is such a niche area. I try to assist when I can.

Also, people can be jerks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...