SexLab mods that work in SkyrimVR

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, itknotme said:

Hey guys I have SLHH installed on skyrim vr baka version . When the rape sequence starts its in 1st person VR. Is there anyway to change this or view in Third person ? When the sexlab scene starts after thats in third person as normal

You could use the VRIK view yourself arm gesture, but the PC will be at a different offset location from where the struggle scene is.  Are you using my SLHH No Spin patch linked in the post above yours?  You are allowed to move around if you have it.  Baka has no other scripts holding the pc in place outside of the SetVehicle().  Therefore you could move the PC to position your VRIK view yourself to be in place for the scene.  It is probably not worth the effort.  The original mod's scripts might be able to be edited to be forcethridperson during the animation but that is outside the scope of the VR patches I made, as it seems like a highly personal preference.  You can follow my guide under the OP and edit the script to your liking!  Good luck!

36 minutes ago, JayDrizzle said:

You could use the VRIK view yourself arm gesture, but the PC will be at a different offset location from where the struggle scene is.  Are you using my SLHH No Spin patch linked in the post above yours?  You are allowed to move around if you have it.  Baka has no other scripts holding the pc in place outside of the SetVehicle().  Therefore you could move the PC to position your VRIK view yourself to be in place for the scene.  It is probably not worth the effort.  The original mod's scripts might be able to be edited to be forcethridperson during the animation but that is outside the scope of the VR patches I made, as it seems like a highly personal preference.  You can follow my guide under the OP and edit the script to your liking!  Good luck!

Yes I Installed your patch and I did try using the VRIK gesture but like you said its not worth the time and hassle of putting your PC into postion. Editing the script seems a little advanced for me but I'll take a look at your guide and see if I can figure it out. Thanks for reply and also the VR patch. Much appreciated :)

20 minutes ago, itknotme said:

Yes I Installed your patch and I did try using the VRIK gesture but like you said its not worth the time and hassle of putting your PC into postion. Editing the script seems a little advanced for me but I'll take a look at your guide and see if I can figure it out. Thanks for reply and also the VR patch. Much appreciated :)

@dpongimo

@ntblood

@gavin621

@babbo21

It's time to build a definitive knowledgeable for VR.  Fortunately, SkyrimVR is not being updated.  So when we are done there will be very little maintenance needed.  There are too many "Mods for VR" threads and the information is getting spread far and wide.

Would you mind sharing any troubleshooting or compatibility knowledge about mods in VR here:

How you can help:

I have put a in front of anything that I am unsure about.  Either DM me or leave a reply if you have any knowledge about their compatibility. Be specific. There are a whole slew of mods from the SE compatibility Tracking page that need someone to vouch for VR compatibility. Look through your LO for mods you have tested and help the community out!

If you have a list of mods that you tested, let me know.  I would prefer if you formatted your message as follows:

- Mod name:  ....

- DL Link to the version you are using (even if it is a version in a forum thread)

- Compatibility according to the legend.

- Compatibility needs: ie. links for patches, VR specific work arounds, features of the mod that need to be disabled, etc

(Note that I will probably link your post for context on each mod.)

I will work on linking workarounds, patches, or anything else needed.

• 2 months later...
On 2/10/2020 at 12:55 PM, Laakeri said:

I can confirm that Combat Sex Shout works with VR.

What else do I need to make it work or what does it exactly do?  I have it installed and upped the chances to 100% to test it, I get the attempt succeeded, but nothing happens.  

• 4 months later...

Hi VR cognoscenti, is there somewhere I can refer to for getting gestures to work to control SL animations? The animations themselves work, but I can't yet understand the VR controls. I've got  valve index controllers and VRIK. No gestures set up in VRIK as such - I am not sure if I need to set up there for gestures to get through to SL. 

At present I have to keep going into the MCM for SL and adjust things there, so I am clearly missing a trick. The controllers otherwise work well, so I expect this is a mapping exercise but am going with trial and error and floundering. Any pointers appreciated!

Many thanks 

On 11/27/2021 at 12:50 PM, tripover said:

No gestures set up in VRIK as such - I am not sure if I need to set up there for gestures to get through to SL. 

In the MCM of VRIK choose the combination you want to use and set it to "mod event". You don't need to specify a mod. just "mod event".

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, I have a problem, as I understand, SexLabFrameworks is one of the core plugins to install, but my game gives error on it. 

checking plugin D:\Steam\steamapps\common\SkyrimVR\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SexLabUtil.dll
plugin D:\Steam\steamapps\common\SkyrimVR\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SexLabUtil.dll (00000001 SexLabUtil 00000001) reported as incompatible during query (handle 8 )

I've got "SexLabFrameworkSE_v163.7z" installed. My game is Skyrim VR

Thanks!

Now game runs without any errors. But it seems that most part of mods aren't working. ? Or work partly. Not all mods are in list with configs in system menu. I guess I need to put only base mods and then add and check one by one if anything changed. I think I ruined all of dependencies.))) I wonder if anymody can look through my mods dependencies and tell what to change and what mistakes I made overall with mods. ?

21 hours ago, Drakmour said:

Thanks!

Now game runs without any errors. But it seems that most part of mods aren't working. ? Or work partly. Not all mods are in list with configs in system menu. I guess I need to put only base mods and then add and check one by one if anything changed. I think I ruined all of dependencies.))) I wonder if anymody can look through my mods dependencies and tell what to change and what mistakes I made overall with mods. ?

If you use MO2 check in the list on the right side if some plugins have exclamation marks next to their names.

It is generally a good idea to add mods in groups of 3 or 4 and check in the game that they work before adding the next group.

1 hour ago, prinyo said:

If you use MO2 check in the list on the right side if some plugins have exclamation marks next to their names.

I use Vortex and I have no errors or exclamation marks cuz I "fixed" all the dependency errors. But I guess I put em not in right order. Vortex says "good" but everything is messed up.

Hey guys, anyone have any problems with sl defeat? Or the Baka Edition? Before the mid combat assault scenes would happen. After a long break I came back and redownloaded everything to find it not happening anymore, I've Also tried disable all non Loverslab related mods to seclude the mods for testing.

My Findings: - 

Mid-Combat: No assault towards my downed followers, completely Ignored. After combat if beaten, Completely ignored. NPC VS NPC (This use to work but it was janky)

Upon Surrender Key Follower Collateral: NPC's will will do what they usually do, a bit janky but they will still ask to have sex with my followers as compensation. But after first guy does his thing, both my follower and the guy just stands there and nothing happens and im stuck in a tied bar animation. (Before I was able to get out)

Upon Surrender and Player is assaulted: (I tried changing post assualt to end) I am instantly transported to an inn, but the animation that was suppose to happen is played forcing me into the netherrealms.

Does anyone else have this issue? If yours is working may I see your load order for MO2?

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 4/29/2021 at 5:59 PM, itknotme said:

Hey guys I have SLHH installed on skyrim vr baka version . When the rape sequence starts its in 1st person VR. Is there anyway to change this or view in Third person ? When the sexlab scene starts after thats in third person as normal

you must use VRIK anyway to get skyrim VR running good and immersive. Everything else is half measure, and you know what Mike Ehrmantraut thinks about Half Measures...

On 5/30/2022 at 9:35 PM, giome69 said:

For some reason, follow me for sex isn't working for me. No MCM menu is added, no dialogue added. Any advice?

Try the last 2 pages of this link. As Generas say's you need VRIK but you also need to check that Sexlab (especially papryusutil.dll) is running .. so you need very specific versions of the mods for it to run successfully

• 4 weeks later...

so... i cant seem to get controls on defeat to work. i the see npc walk away and struggle with no one around like they are being strangled but then nothing they  just break free, then if they surrender nothing happens. Also anyone know how to add ZaZ animation pack for defeat cuz I have no idea...(new to modding/ new to MO2).

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/7/2022 at 11:18 AM, MadKatZ96 said:

so... i cant seem to get controls on defeat to work. i the see npc walk away and struggle with no one around like they are being strangled but then nothing they  just break free, then if they surrender nothing happens. Also anyone know how to add ZaZ animation pack for defeat cuz I have no idea...(new to modding/ new to MO2).

are you using a mod manager?

• 8 months later...