[The Sims 3] Lucas Animations for Kinky World and Passion

Really? That's good to hear. All I know is there are some differences between S4 and S3 skeletons that make simply copy-pasting animations impossible, and they need some tweaking. I'm not an animator, so I'm not exactly sure how these work, I just thought it must be a pain in the ass, because at this point there are tons of really good animations for the S4, and I haven't seen anyone try to convert them to the S3.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/18/2019 at 12:57 PM, TwilightStorm said:

My only concern about Patron and Creators, is not donations.

Any one can get money in any way.

I believe that any of us here, noticed that some great animations creators such as Amra72, Mike24 and L666 left Sims 3, because of Patreons.

These creators (and I believe L666 is there with another nick name) stopped animations for Sims 3 and started animations for Sims 4.

That means, they were not tired of making animations at all.

The decision to do that is Wikid Wimps and the questions of the people, how to convert Sims 3 animations to Sims 4.

So more Sims 4 Patreons, more dollars and the end of Sims 3 mods, of such kind.    

At this point, game modding is leaving better or different game play to share and hunts money.

When it gets there, be sure that game companies will never allow their game to be modded and make the modding part pirate or illegal.

They have the money and the lawyers to sue any Patreon or not,  mod creator.

That's one thing that's made me hesitant about getting into Sims 4 and WW. So much stuff is behind paywalls now. Keeping up with animations becomes cost-prohibitive, and there's not really a guarantee that one will get their money's worth out of it. (And that's not even getting into the mods themselves.)

45 minutes ago, Shiori栞 said:

Do I only need to do that once?

You'll need to make additions, changes to settings, etc. ANYTIME you start a new world/save. Luckily KW did include a few features to help. If you notice in KW settings, and debug; you have a couple of ways to export your settings for use in other save files. When starting a new game/world, after KW loads, just import these settings and you're good to go.

If you also use Nraas Master Controller and Story Progression, these too have export and import options. I would really hate to have to make ALL the changes in a new game each time if it weren't for these functions. As it is, I need only to make a few changes in things like Nraas: Relativity, Saver, Traffic, etc. before I can start enjoying the game and spending too much time in CAS, making more households to mess with.

It takes a long time to tweak the SIMS3 in a way which we find satisfying, so using these tools really helps our enjoyment.

3 hours ago, landess said:

If you also use Nraas Master Controller and Story Progression, these too have export and import options.

Yeah, I'm still kinda mad at myself that I only learned about this a few weeks ago. I've been dealing with manually reproducing my settings for years. I have text files of notes that I use to set up my game when I start a new one. ?

On 1/18/2019 at 4:42 PM, Assser said:

It's not as hard as it sounds. ?

interesting, well to be fair i've found a way to export sims 4 game animations(the ones on the game) to unreal 4, if i can find a way to do the same for sims 3 them converting sims3 to sims 4 or the opposite will be really too easy, because unreal have a very strong tool for animations convertion, all i need is having both game base meshes(with they skeletal meshes) and how to export sims 3 animations to blender or other 3d editor who can support animation.

Hi people! While the author is absent, I suggest a small crash-upgrade.)
Using the s3pe program open OKW_KinkyAnalustAnimations.package, and edit _XML tag (Notepad in popup menu).
   1)   search  Swings animations Doggystyle A,   (then in the same way for  Doggystyle B)
              change the line    <Objects>SwingSet</Objects>   to     
                                             <Objects>SwingSet,Bathtub</Objects>

2)     search  Couch  animations  DoggyStyle A : Prone ,   (then in the same way for  DoggyStyle 3P )
                change the line  <Objects>Couch</Objects>  to
                                             <Objects>Couch,WorkoutBench,BrainEnhancingMachine,TableCoffee,ChairLounge</Objects>

3)  save (in Notepad and in s3pe), exit. run the game to look. 
As a result animations Swings will work an Bathtub, and  animations Couch will work an WorkoutBench,BrainEnhancingMachine,TableCoffee.
ChairLounge I have not yet tested, if it looks awful, ",TableCoffee" get out.

p.s. Such as. If the author makes copies of the swing animations, but rotated by 90 degrees (across the object), It will be used on several objects: 
WorkoutBench, Toilet, ChairLounge and similar. 

Spoiler

Couch1.jpg

Couch2.jpg

Swings1.jpg

Swings2.jpg

• 1 month later...

Hey @rlfp

Just checking up if you're still around. Your animations were really good, so it'd be a shame to loose you. With how few people are working on TS3 lately, every little contributions count, and personally I'd love to see more from you if you have time for it. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
On ‎5‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 11:11 PM, Rafael Marques said:

When will you release more animations?

Hi Rafael, I know you been waiting for new animations and here they are. Sorry for being away for so long.

On ‎3‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 3:03 AM, Balt2261 said:

Do you think you could add gifs of the animations? I want to know what the anal/anal double penetration animation looks like and can't test it for myself currently.

I can't. Don't know how to do it.?

But instead I will be providing video file link for few animations.

What's up people! Next update will coming on this Tuesday. Little busy with my game's bug fix. Anyways this update will include following animations:-

Windows/Single Door/Shower

Doggy style 1 Anal

Doggy style 2 Anal

Doggy style climax

Windows /single Door 

Threesome FFM 1

Threesome FFM 2

PETS:-

Floor

Dog missionary 1

Dog missionary climax

Nice to see you are back at the Sims3 and thanks for the new animations, this time including object animations. That's cool !

But why you declare your animations always as "rough"  in the XML ? KW or Passion does not care about and play them anyway -as far as I know- 

2 hours ago, mrph said:

Hey.
Thanks for the work.
I want to inform you that there are no animation data on the window. I haven’t checked it on the door yet ...

Thanks mrph, that was really helpful of you to reporting that. There was some issue with animations name but it is resolved now. Please check it out and report back if you find any other issue with the animations.?

Guys, I haven't decided which object or animation should be next on the list. If you have any idea please let me know. Though I will work on as soon as I get enough time.✌️

21 hours ago, rlfp said:

Thanks mrph, that was really helpful of you to reporting that. There was some issue with animations name but it is resolved now. Please check it out and report back if you find any other issue with the animations.?

21 hours ago, rlfp said:

Guys, I haven't decided which object or animation should be next on the list. If you have any idea please let me know. Though I will work on as soon as I get enough time.✌️

Many thanks. Today I’ll look.
I will also outline several branches of animation in the form of gif images - this will be clearer.
There are a lot of ideas!