My first few virgin (I couldn't resist the chance, okay?) attempts at making/shaping a horse dick. However, it'll eventually be dicks and can be used as an accessory in game for photos. I have absolutely no freaking clue how to do animations, but I'm willing to work with someone to make it work for beastality situations or regular horse breeding or even stallion/gelding masturbation. I know it needs work. This is the very very very early stages. Just wanted to brag that this is also my first time making any cc and of course, it has to be kink. 

I also need help since I ran into a hiccup to try and texture the penises and convert into a .package file for TS3 from Blender. 

My goals: 

•  Make a 'curious' pose pack (Male and Female) (Basically people looking, touching, licking horse penises and getting turned on or stuffs.)
  • 'Deflowered' pose pack (Male and Female) (First time being horse fucked, or sex at all with a horse.)
  • 'Mare Care'  pose pack with Male human fucking mare, or fingering. 
  • Poses for breeding stallions and mares.
  • 'Masturbating' pose pack for horses and humans or humans masturbating horses. 
  • Penises that are limp, half out, fully erect, masturbating and during breeding/mounting. 
  • Make a bench or something for human sims to be 'bred' in or something like that. 

other goals: find someone who can make animations in the sims 3 and make this not poses, but actual animations. 

Lemme know what ya'll think.

Spoiler

Ke8kyOF.png

Horse dick. I know the balls need to be a bit smaller, and the length a little shorter. Calm thy genitals.

and of course there's the other goodies that I've begun to make with ONLY poses and tried to add my creation to one of the poses. 

Spoiler

The woman masturbation- this pose isn't complete yet. I was going to have her lick the penis. 

4E3Q7Qa.png

And this beauty right here is my pride and joy. Of course, it needs tweaking and stuffs, but I figured everyone would like the concept. Also, of course, the pose will be edited and fixed once I perfect the horse dick in all it's shapes and forms. 

fO7Jvvg.png

On 12/10/2018 at 1:21 PM, Caged_Fenrir said:

The images doesn't work? Well, any images you posted actually.

-blinks- I hosted them on imgur. Hmm. I....can try again. Try this link to the 1st set of photos: clicky click here  and this other one is the first one I made that needed to be fixed and adjusted clicky click here too The first link I gave you is the fixed version I did.

The originals:

fO7Jvvg.pngKe8kyOF.png4E3Q7Qa.png

The ones I adjusted and fixed: (Still needs work)

pVm8wkj.png

pwxo3QW.png

usdpYZj.png

4 hours ago, landess said:

If you have the ability to open Mike24 bestiality animations, you might find a shortcut or some other form of inspiration helping you to move forward.

Screenshot-83.jpg.d2643593c78f02e5854eceeb2a80dfc5.jpg

I actually don't. D8 Explain more? It looks pretty cool. I dunno where to find it and most likely will have no clue how to install it.

EDIT: I figured it out, I think. I'll be testing it in game in a little bit.

Archived