[ Unreal Engine 4 ] Real Life Sunbay City - adult action-rpg 3D Game (WIP)

o5wW1Rmh.jpg.204e12228a8203752c28158bbbf5f72f.jpg

Hi everyone! We are excited to show you our project - Real Life Sunbay City!
Adult Open World Action-RPG.

THE STORY
From the beginning, you'll play as Mia - a young and ambitious girl, who is studying at the local college but she's dreaming to become a rich and famous. She doesn't know anyone, so she needs to explore the city to find new friends and find a way to become a celebrity.

SOME OF CURRENT GAME FEATURES
  • Open world playable area.
  • Interactive sex scenes.
  • Main story about Mia. Side quests with sex.
  • Physically correct dynamic weather. Day and night cycle. Traffic system. Pedestrians all around the city. 
  • Mini games (Twerk, Yoga, Drink, Strip Dance and more)
  • Smartphone with useful apps and the player stats.
  • Drivable car and bike.
  • Police system. 
  • Underwater playable area.

If you want to support the creation of the game we'll be happy to see you as a part of our community!
Thank you for your attention!

ujcJACl.jpg.212fc61840185be9a4d9f18903f6368e.jpg

TTn4cRi.jpg.114682a97083c269778654148f575924.jpg

0VBGYZ7.jpg.c154c98cc69932c7fe88d376e41d41cf.jpg

2UqL7sg.jpg.d95595d56594bf4cd603e1995993674b.jpg

Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/Sunbay

Man, this definitely has a Too Good To Be True vibe going on... You're still early in development on UE4 and yet I can't even see any LOD popping in the video? That's already better than 90% of the early access junk on Steam.

I may be a cynical old bastard, but I'm definitely going to reserve judgement until there's actually something playable to compare that trailer with...

This looks outstanding, but too good to be true honestly.

I'm open to be surprised with an first pre-alpha build that shows what the game is going to be like but I don't think
this is going to be like the trailer tries to sell it.

What makes me skeptical the most is the cars scene: I don't think that the game has the rights to use Audi, Lamborghini cars.
That also implies to me that there will be more assets used without permission by their authors or brands. 

Anyway, this still seems like it took a lot of time to create the trailer and the shown content. Kudos for that.
If this is real, this could become the #1 game in the adult genre. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/1/2019 at 3:42 AM, D_ManXX2 said:

Some part look like vice city and GTA4 the russian guy you play as even the clothes and running animation seem identicle. Other then that if this is real game then cudos to the developer. I hope to see more of it the future build.

Actually None of the GTA registered stuff were used.

ATTENTION.... I apologize for my English

Let this my the first post on this forum for so a long time, I extremely rarely write on such resources, but really want say on this about

When I first saw the presentation video of these guys in my head was explosion ..... THIS IS FUKIN GREAT GAME !!! But it was just the emotions of the video, which we have provided by developers, I have not seen the real gameplay or at least a demo scene, but I IMMEDIATELY wanted to buy it. 

I repeat I have not seen anything that somehow characterized the final product.

But then my fervor cooled down, I went to their patreon and in my head began to creep doubts. Four people decided to make a kind of developer GTA Vice city (repeat FOUR) with all the animation clips complex cutscenes, gameplay and open world............... How long does it take Rockstar games to create one part of the GTA, even Vice city......... Rockstar has a huge staff of developers, designers, artists, animators and other people......... Now imagine that four people decided to do not even half, but one fifth of GTA Vice city...... The question is how long it will take.... I repeat on the video a lot of hints on high-quality detailed cut scenes, animation and gameplay.

But the most fun -> developers have made a PostScript, they say the trailer does not reflect what will be the game be at the end.

Then why release a trailer that does not match the final product?

All this reminds me of the story with the online game ATLAS (there about pirates, although there it does not even smell it). At the start of the development we posted a fucking movie and in the end we got a complete disappointment. And it's not only with the game ATLAS, it's everywhere, the brighter and awesome movie at the start, the more likely that we will be disappointed in the end.

Maybe I'm wrong, maybe the Developer of this game is a good guy and he has really talented staff, and they will master this game... but I doubt it very much.

Hi all!

Yes we wont release open world from the very start. Please check out our roadmap at patreon page. Game world will be expanding with every new DLC release.

With next release you can explore Edgewood part of the city. For now, other locations are closed like, for example, Rockstar did in GTA3 with bridges. 

Teaser-trailer represent a vision of the final product. 

But the final product will be much better than that!  (because at the moment we didn't show any story, adult interactions or most of game features, etc. ) 

We'll make a new trailer from our next upcoming release. 
Stay tuned!

• 2 weeks later...