• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, alexjavier93 said:

Is there some way to get those patreon animations? the patreon page seems to be not working anymore 

He shut down his patreon page for some reason, and said nothing to anybody..so no, unfortunately. ><

• 4 weeks later...
17 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

Those who don't read previous messages....

Thank you very much for your extremely good attitude and understanding... that not everyone has a degree in programming in English or Klingon...  ot bananas! This one's incompetent and the rest are running. Maybe I am. ...   What's empty is good for anything or nothing...  I understand. I erased it. ? The first page is blank!

xthrthd.JPG.c811d7f89c83cdac25b9cba4e8796845.JPG

5 hours ago, far_kas said:

Thank you very much for your extremely good attitude and understanding... that not everyone has a degree in programming in English or Klingon...  ot bananas! This one's incompetent and the rest are running. Maybe I am. ...   What's empty is good for anything or nothing...  I understand. I erased it. ? The first page is blank!

xthrthd.JPG.c811d7f89c83cdac25b9cba4e8796845.JPG

LOL - It was advice, you really should be in the habit of looking at the thread a bit to save yourself the wait time when you can find the answer really easily.  Use the search (check the "This Thread" option so it doesn't search everywhere) to hunt down answers in threads with lots of pages.  After all, if the choice is waiting for an answer or getting back to playing the game, I know what I'd prefer.

Oh yeah, when SE came out the "Special Edition Compatible" line was added to every mod but left blank which really does confuse a lot of people because that way it looks like it's saying it is compatible.  Lot of authors have not been back since before SE came out and their mod may or may not be available for SE but since the author has to update that field and not the person who made an SE conversion it doesn't get noted so that field should be considered inaccurate at best.

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, chloepricelis said:

AsBoo, I PM'ed you but I just got no reply.

Can somebody upload stage 4 of AsBoo RieklingBlowJob1, version 1.0 here please? I like the older 1.0 stage than the new 1.1 one. Thanks!

Sorry, but he's gone...not sure where either. He just up and disappeared one day, even his patreon doesn't have anything there anymore....

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...