Obsolete - MiniLovers Extended Mod

WaxenFigure

See the new thread for this mod (also renamed) in the Downloads forum. http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=15004

Please post on the new thread and let this mis-placed one fade into the past.

New release on the new thread (old download removed from this post)

Updates

• V9 Can now use CTRL key with X and Z keys to make faster position adjustments (Shift+Ctrl+X or Z as well)
  • V9 Disabled for now but automatically equipped Strap-on for UNP and CBBE by Calyps (wtg for permission to use)
  • V9 Automatically equipped Futa (Thanks to Mayola)
  • V9 Full Configuration Menus - Console no longer required to set

• V8 Added missing scripts that were causing mod to not work in V6 and V7 except for players who loaded over older or other versions.

• V7 Player being raped is always in passive position (still can change with G key)
  • V7 If player is being raped, preferred position is not used unless rapist chooses it (still can change with Y key)
  • V7 Fixed FX sounds that were too loud

• V6 Rapists in raper madness no longer try to rape mannequins, skeletons, dead people who are no longer present...
  • V6 Followers will now combat rape NPCs, friendly fuck (as a result of friendly fire) is now prevented

• V5 Never released

• V4 Followers would not combat rape other NPCs

• V3 Fixed bug where MLAGuysOptions and MLAGalsOptions were not honored in combat rape situations.
  • V3 Fixed non-Removal of Nightingale armor.
  • V3 Unconscious or dead NPC no longer make sounds

As of V8 this is now a complete install package of the MiniLovers, MiniLovers Sound and my MiniLoversExtended MOD.

This is a copy of the Mini Lovers Alternative mod with a new name and a considerable number of bug fixes, changes and enhancements. I was working on it at first as a "Private" mod but some of the things I had done were exactly what people were requesting and other things people wanted I could see how to implement them.

This is still a work in progress and accordingly should only be used on saves that are not essential to your progress in the game. As of V8 it is fairly stable and should not result in bloating saves etc but I have not yet given it a full stress test

Recommended Load Order.

miniloveridles.esm

miniloverssound.esm

Optional other esps

minilovers.esp (optional, only needed if you want original spell)

miniloverssoundspell.esp (optional)

miniloversextended.esp

This still requires the same other mods that the original I based it on does.

A handy way to configure this mod right now is to create a file (with no file extension) with the "set" commands to configure the mod to your liking and place that file into your Skyrim folder. Then you can use the Console command: BAT to run all those set commands. This is in fact how I expect most experienced gamers will do it since you can have your favorite configuration set up (or multiple setups if you so desire) and reset the MOD to that quickly.

Configuration options are:

Original:

These configuration options are from the original mod and work either as they did in the original mod or as they were supposed to work. Some were only partially implemented in the "experimental" portion of that original mod. The implementation of those experimental settings has been completed. I will not document the behavior of these settings right now.

MLABuffSwitch

• 0 = No post sex buff action
  • 1 = Gives player Married and well rested buffs after sex (unless player was raped)

MLACombatRapeSwitch

• 0 = No combat rape will occur
    [1]1 = NPCs will perform rape during combat (controlled by MLARHealthPercentage)

MLASoundSourceSwitch

• 0 = Use simple in game sounds
  • 1 = Enable additional sex sounds

MLAPlayerTalkSwitch (Not sure this works at all)

• 0 = Player says nothing
  • 1 = Player occasionally greets during sex

MLAPimpSwitch Requires MLABuffSwitch = 1

• 0 = Off
  • 1 = If you satisfy the NPC well gives you a copy of their house key and allows you to be welcome in their home if you visit their home before you satisfy 20 other NPCs.

MLAEnemyAssaultSwitch

• 0 = No combat rape
  • 1 = Combat rape is enabled

MLAUndressSwitch

• 0 = Actors are not undressed for sex (use your imagination)
  • 1 = Actors are stripped for sex (and dressed again after sex)

MLARHealthPercentage

• Default = 30. Used during combat rape, percentage of health remaining before a combat rape is allowed to occur.

MLARFollowerInvolved (Combat rape only, does not affect Raper Madness)

• 0 = Followers are not raped in combat (player will not be raped either)
  • 1 = Followers can be raped during combat

MLARPlayerInvolved (Combat rape only, does not affect Raper Madness)

• 0 = Player is not raped in combat
  • 1 = Player can be raped during combat if followers are also allowed to be raped

MLARQPercentage Random rape setting

• 0 = Off
  • 2 = Seldom
  • 15 = Always
  • 25 = Raper madness

New options:

MLANotifyFlag

• 0 = No notifications
  • 1 = Tell me about what sex is going on

MLAGalsOptions

• 0 = Straight or Lesbian sex is ok
  • 1 = Only straight sex for gals
  • 2 = Only lesbian sex for gals
  • 3 = No sex at all for gals

MLAGuysOptions

• 0 = Straight or Gay sex is ok
  • 1 = Only straight sex for guys
  • 2 = Only gay sex for guys
  • 3 = No sex at all for guys

MLAFollowersCombatRape

• 0 = Followers will not initiate combat rape
  • 1 = Followers will rape enemy combatants

MLARPercentChanceWillRape

By default once a NPC or the player is below the rape health threshold they will be raped by the next NPC that hits the. This exists so that you can tune in a lower chance of that rape occurring. Note that this is applied for every hit taken by a NPC while in a rapeable health situation so every additional hit leads to another chance to be raped.

MLARRapistHealthPercentage

If the NPCs health drops below this level they are too weak to rape others

MLARapeCalmOption

• 0 = No calming effect, fighting will resume after the rape
  • 1 = NPCs raped by the player or who rape the player will be calmed
  • 2 = NPCs raped by the player or followers or who rape the player or followers will be calmed

Here is a sample configuration file that has been used for some of the testing:

Set MLARFollowerInvolved to 1

Set MLACombatRapeSwitch to 1

Set MLABuffSwitch to 1

Set MLANecroSwitch to 1

Set MLAUndressSwitch to 1

Set MLAEnemyAssaultSwitch to 1

Set MLARPlayerInvolved to 1

Set MLAGuysOptions to 1

KNOWN BUGS:

• Screen jumps when player is raped (cause is known, working on possible solutions)
  • Multiple rapists can still attach to a single victim resulting in strange looking animations as the victim is passed back and forth between the rapists.
  • Conflicts with Sanguine's Debauchery unless MLARPlayerInvolved = 0 (Keeps your player from becoming a rape victim in my mod so you don't have an animation going when you could be being enslaved by the SD mod)
  • Sex with the dead, the body doesn't get into the sex act, it just lays floppy and may not even be close to you.
  • Undress function can unequip quest items from other quests, possibly breaking those quests.
  • Rape calm doesn't happen during combat rape by followers even if it's set to do so, you'll have to "do" them all yourself for now

Other notable changes

The original mod was structured around straight sex guy on gal only and was also built on the concept that only guys would be rapists. This mod removes those concepts but still allows you to set it to avoid sex acts you don't want to see or to show only the sex acts you'd most like to see.

I have removed the Necro settings, spells and quests except the MLANecroSwitch. The net result is that you can have sex with any dead body no matter how long it's been dead. During the sex the body will have a semblance of life but will be dead when you are done. The necro setting also allows or disallows a rape from continuing if the victim dies during or just prior to the rape.

What's next? (My wish list)

• Preset sex positions for races and cross race sex
  • New sound effects for rape victims, they shouldn't always sound like they're having great sex. They ought to be pleading, screaming, etc to make the immersion more complete.
  • Health/Stamina damage during rape (configurable from mild to fatal)
  • Rape as a crime
  • Hooks for the Pregnancy Mod
  • Merging MiniLovers and the Sounds Modules to make a single MOD
  • FNIS 3.x compatible animations
  • Add animations from other sex mods
  • Merge in the Animated Prostitution concept?

How to install

For users of older versions of this MOD:

Uninstall the older version of this MOD.

Run FNIS Generator

Load game and create a new save with the MOD unloaded, exit game

Install the new version of this MOD.

Run FNIS Generator

Load saved game from above.

For new users of this MOD:

Do not use with with a save game you cannot afford to lose. As much as I'd like to say it's free enough from bugs to be used all the time I haven't stress tested it through a whole game completion yet.

Consider this a mod for playing a daydream diversion from the mainline quest or for seeing how or whether you could fuck your way through a particular part of the game but use the results from the normal play for going forward and not the results from playing through with this mod.

The files can be install with a MOD manager or just extracted and copied to the data folder (merging the subfolders).

All users of the Mod: You must run the FNIS Generate program after installing or the animations will not work. Also run FNIS again if you uninstall this or any other animation mod.

Requires:

SKSE (Skyrim Script Extender) Latest version

FNIS Latest version

nice!!!! just what i was searching for. :)

i was looking for a mod that let only gurls to rape and have sex. if it isnt much to ask, any chance you can improve the gurl on gurl feature, i mean, maybe add auto-equip-futa when engaging. thanks lass. :)

nice!!!! just what i was searching for. :)

i was looking for a mod that let only gurls to rape and have sex. if it isnt much to ask' date=' any chance you can improve the gurl on gurl feature, i mean, maybe add auto-equip-futa when engaging. thanks lass. :)

[/quote']

Oh yeah, That's one of the things that should be in my "Whats next" list. (editing list now).

i tested it a bit and so far works very good. i just found one little bug so far:

- i disabled sex for males, and it worked as intended, they cannot have sex BUT they still cast the spell and my char just freezes and the npcs walks away. i get stuck and cannot move.

what i did was, i changed some config and put that i can be combat raped when my life goes under 80% and disable sex for males. so, when a male bandit lows my health to the range i inputted, he still cast the rape spell and nothing happens (as i disabled sex for males) but i got stuck in the same place for eternity and he (the bandit) stops fighting and return to his normal behavior. this is avoidable by putting a lowest input for the health and having carefull with male npcs but well, sometimes its diffficult, specially when playing on max diff plus skyre. :P

just reporting lass. :)

First results...

We seriously need a strap on. Either the AP strap on or one from Adult toys mod. (please conta me if you need me to sent them to you.)

1. There are now 2 MLA Rape and 2 MLA config Spells, the "normal" ones, and yours

2. In your MLA config spell, in "enchansed options"-->"Random Rape Settings", "NPc involved" will not change if you click on it.

3. In your MLA config spell, in "enchansed options"/"Random Rape Settings", "NPC-NPC Combat Rape Off" will sent you you back to the "Random Rape settings menu if you click on it.

4. The same will happen to the "original" "NPC involved" and " NPC-NPC combat rape On/Off". it will get back to the previous level of menus.

4. @Karoshikurenai (couldn't you find a HARDER nickname??) I hade some problems too loading (not saving) my latest game. BUT it has in Dovakiin Hideout and problems loading saves in there have been often. If loading is a problem try loading aprevious save (preferable an autosave) and then the latest. If the your problem is actuallu saving, I did not have that. I can save a game normally.

By the way. Can you find a way for followers to be targets of random rape but not initiating it?

@grifterrik

I am using both mods at the same time for now BUT!

I hace set the random rape for the original MLA to never and the enemy assault off.

this is done to check if the new optios are working.

Regardless, you can possibly use the two mods at the same time.

Since i also imagine you do not know the format of the bat file you must create to set the options of this mod, here is an example.

set MLANotifyFlag to 1

set MLAGalsOptions to 0

set MLAGuysOptions to 1

set MLARPercentChanceWillRape to 30

set MLARRapistHealthPercentage to 10

set MLARapeCalmOption to 2

remember to remove the .txt extention

First results...

We seriously need a strap on. Either the AP strap on or one from Adult toys mod. (please conta me if you need me to sent them to you.)

1. There are now 2 MLA Rape and 2 MLA config Spells' date=' the "normal" ones, and yours

2. In your MLA config spell, in "enchansed options"-->"Random Rape Settings", "NPc involved" will not change if you click on it.

3. In your MLA config spell, in "enchansed options"/"Random Rape Settings", "NPC-NPC Combat Rape Off" will sent you you back to the "Random Rape settings menu if you click on it.

4. The same will happen to the "original" "NPC involved" and " NPC-NPC combat rape On/Off". it will get back to the previous level of menus.

4. @Karoshikurenai (couldn't you find a HARDER nickname??) I hade some problems too loading (not saving) my latest game. BUT it has in Dovakiin Hideout and problems loading saves in there have been often. If loading is a problem try loading aprevious save (preferable an autosave) and then the latest. If the your problem is actuallu saving, I did not have that. I can save a game normally.

By the way. Can you find a way for followers to be targets of random rape but not initiating it?

[/quote']

I intend to make it possible to run both mine and the original together as a future change. It sounds like you have both loaded right now and if that's the case it's likely neither will work well.

i tested it a bit and so far works very good. i just found one little bug so far:

- i disabled sex for males' date=' and it worked as intended, they cannot have sex BUT they still cast the spell and my char just freezes and the npcs walks away. i get stuck and cannot move.

what i did was, i changed some config and put that i can be combat raped when my life goes under 80% and disable sex for males. so, when a male bandit lows my health to the range i inputted, he still cast the rape spell and nothing happens (as i disabled sex for males) but i got stuck in the same place for eternity and he (the bandit) stops fighting and return to his normal behavior. this is avoidable by putting a lowest input for the health and having carefull with male npcs but well, sometimes its diffficult, specially when playing on max diff plus skyre. :P

just reporting lass. :)

[/quote']

I reviewed my code and it shouldn't be possible for a guy to cast that spell in combat or out if you've got the preference set. That really sounds like the kind of bug I was seeing in the original mod. You don't have the "Rape Damage" or "Pregnancy" versions or extensions of that mod running do you?

I have yet to review how they modified and or extended the original but for right now my mod is most likely incompatible with those.

Sorry, I should have been more specific.

I see that the MiniLoversIdles and MiniLoversSound ESMs are required.

What about the esps? I'm assuming that this is an alternative to MLA and that MLA should be deactivated, but what about MiniLovers.esp?

And while I'm asking might as well verify if MiniLoversSoundSpell.esp should be enabled?

Thanks!

First results...

1. There are now 2 MLA Rape and 2 MLA config Spells' date=' the "normal" ones, and yours

[/quote']

I intend to make it possible to run both mine and the original together as a future change. It sounds like you have both loaded right now and if that's the case it's likely neither will work well.

My friend, From the 100 changes you promised, 90 are running as intented. And I take this to be a GREAT work.

Yes I am running both of them together ( for now!). I will switch to running only yours in 2 days. I just want to see what "problems" it will cause having both of them. Maybe this will give us an insight on things to fix.

During these 2 days I will try to record all bugs or errors that occur while running both mods together. It is very likely that the errors that will be recorded are NOT bugs in your MLAE mod, but at least we will kknow what can go wrong if you use both mods at the same time (and trust me, there will be people that will use them at the same time.).

Please do NOT take my critisism or "bug reports" negatively. I wish only to help. I wish only to see what is not working and report it to you so it can be addressed. Unfortunately I am not a programer, I know Shit about scripting, so the only way I see that I can help is through testing and ...well, coming up with a few ideas.

Now.. someone said something about problems with saving. I just changed cell, and thus initiated an autosave, while my comapanions were having "fun" with each other. The game crashed before I entered the new cell (new region/place) and of course that autosave cannot be loaded. I dont think that this was anything to do with this mod. The save was corrupt, because it did ot finish saving.

It would only take yet another configuration option :D.

Personally I like to see them getting frisky but if I also add the "Rape is a crime" and "Rape Damage" items I can see how it would be good to be able to keep them on this side of the law.

Sorry' date=' I should have been more specific.

I see that the MiniLoversIdles and MiniLoversSound ESMs are required.

What about the esps? I'm assuming that this is an alternative to MLA and that MLA should be deactivated, but what about MiniLovers.esp?

And while I'm asking might as well verify if MiniLoversSoundSpell.esp should be enabled?

Thanks!

[/quote']

Right now it seems to need both the ESM and ESP files for both of those.

Had something amusing happen. I'm pretty sure I did a clean save with no ML/MLA mods active before I loaded up yours (MLX, perhaps?). Doing so now just in case I forgot earlier.

Anyways, everything I kill now rapes itself about 5 minutes later. I had the notifications turned on, killed a bandit who was all alone, and a few minutes later I see "Bandit is raping bandit... bandit has died and now bandit fucks the corpse".

I figured maybe another bandit had come along and didn't think much of it. But then I see "Wolf is raping Wolf" and "Spriggan is raping Spriggan".

Definitely nothing game breaking but quite amusing I thought.

OP, you're doing an extremely impressive job, I'm downloading your version of Mini Lovers asap, but won't be testing it right now, since I have stability issues with Skyrim atm. When I solve it, I'll start testing hard ;).

EDIT: So far your version works really well, no errors found. I like the *Payoon!* effect xD.

Me too appreciate a lot your effort. It seems to go very well.

Only a couple of notices:

1. Maybe there is a conflict with the Bathing Beefcake (or Beauty) Luxury Suite (BBLS mod by Migal130 at Nexus) or, at least, with the custom residents there are in the suite. First, they don't undress but randomly yes or not. Second, I suffered some CTD only when inside the inn and with some couples "in action". Could be a memory problem. (I've 4Gb RAm but only 1Gb Vram) or maybe not. I say about a conflict because I0ve seen the following message: "npc name" cast sex spell on "npc name", THE SAME. He was trying to self enjoy? A new hidden feature? LOL.

2. It seems that the MLARQPercentage setting doesn't work as expected. No care about the value I write. The action frequency is pretty the same. But, strange, it seems that low values make the action to run for less time, high values seems to make the actions run for longer. A bit strange, maybe it's only a feel I had.

Anyhow, a great work, ATM. Keep your good job! And many, many thanks.

I found another glitch that happens sometimes, randomly.

One of the npcs, when they have just finished and redress, remains laying down, face up or face down, doesn't matter, apparently unable to do anything.

To restore it I needed to disable/enable by console.

I think it could be a sort of conflict between the "end motion" and the redress function, probably related to custom armours. (It happened only with custom armoured npcs).

Second thing: I'm pretty sure that the MLARQPercentage setting has something to do with the lesser or longer duration of the action between two NPCs.

Have a nice day.

This is a copy of the Mini Lovers Alternative mod with a new name and a considerable number of bug fixes' date=' changes and enhancements. I was working on it at first as a "Private" mod but some of the things I had done were exactly what people were requesting and until the last few days it looked like the author of that MOD had gone away.

That author is obviously not gone and there are some threads exploring the latest updates in progress to that mod.

Accordingly, I have renamed the MOD I worked on to something else. It is quite different from what the original author created but because it uses the same names for settings and quests it is completely incompatible with the original work. Since I have changed it's name I will also end up changing the names of all the internals so that it will soon be possible to run both mods at once.

I have no desire to detract from the work of the author of the MLA mod, especially since it provided both the base and inspiration for this work. I only hope what I do here can help inspire his work too.

This is still a work in progress and accordingly should only be used on saves that are not essential to your progress in the game.

Recommended Load Order.

miniloveridles.esm

miniloverssound.esm

Optional other esps

minilovers.esp

miniloverssoundspell.esp

miniloversextended.esp

As you can see, this still requires the same other mods that the original I based it on does. I did not add any new dependencies however so it's not made any worse in that regard.

Right now this mod lacks menus to set it's many new configuration options. The best way to configure this mod right now is to create a file (with no file extension) with the "set" commands to configure the mod to your liking and place that file into your Skyrim folder. Then you can use the Console command: BAT to run all those set commands. This is in fact how I expect most experienced gamers will do it since you can have your favorite configuration set up (or multiple setups if you so desire) and reset the MOD to that quickly.

Configuration options are:

Original:

These configuration options are from the original mod and work either as they did in the original mod or as they were supposed to work. Some were only partially implemented in the "experimental" portion of that original mod. The implementation of those experimental settings has been completed. I will not document the behavior of these settings right now.

MLABuffSwitch

MLACombatRapeSwitch

MLASoundSourceSwitch

MLAPlayerTalkSwitch

MLAPimpSwitch

MLAEnemyAssaultSwitch

MLAUndressSwitch (Now properly undresses and dresses the player)

MLARHealthPercentage

MLARFollowerInvolved

MLARPlayerInvolved

MLARQPercentage

New options:

MLANotifyFlag

• 0 = No notifications
  • 1 = Tell me about what sex is going on

MLAGalsOptions

• 0 = Straight or Lesbian sex is ok
  • 1 = Only straight sex for gals
  • 2 = Only lesbian sex for gals
  • 3 = No sex at all for gals

MLAGuysOptions

• 0 = Straight or Gay sex is ok
  • 1 = Only straight sex for guys
  • 2 = Only gay sex for guys
  • 3 = No sex at all for guys

MLAFollowersCombatRape

• 0 = Followers will not initiate combat rape
  • 1 = Followers will rape enemy combatants

MLARPercentChanceWillRape

By default once a NPC or the player is below the rape health threshold they will be raped by the next NPC that hits the. This exists so that you can tune in a lower chance of that rape occurring. Note that this is applied for every hit taken by a NPC while in a rapeable health situation so every additional hit leads to another chance to be raped.

MLARRapistHealthPercentage

If the NPCs health drops below this level they are too weak to rape others

MLARapeCalmOption

• 0 = No calming effect, fighting will resume after the rape
  • 1 = NPCs raped by the player or who rape the player will be calmed
  • 2 = NPCs raped by the player or followers or who rape the player or followers will be calmed

• My personal favorite option. You can conquer an entire town guard, bandit camp or foresworn camp by raping all of them or by being raped by all of them (or some of each). Doesn't work with Draugr, beasts and such so you will need to have weapons for dealing with those. When you calm all the guards in town by taking each of them in turn your bounty is not reduced though.

My test toon named Vagi for her most effective weapon has already taken on several camps in the testing of this mod wearing nothing but a smile and armed with only a spell.

Here is a sample configuration file that has been used for some of the testing:

Set MLARFollowerInvolved to 1

Set MLACombatRapeSwitch to 1

Set MLABuffSwitch to 1

Set MLANecroSwitch to 1

Set MLAUndressSwitch to 1

Set MLAEnemyAssaultSwitch to 1

Set MLARPlayerInvolved to 1

Set MLAGuysOptions to 1

KNOWN BUGS:

• NPCs will still try to carry on with their regular sandbox tasks sometimes (mostly during raper madness).
  • Conflicts with Sanguine's Debauchery (another mod I love, so I hope to be able to fix this)

Other notable changes

The original mod was structured around straight sex guy on gal only and was also built on the concept that only guys would be rapists. This mod removes those concepts but still allows you to set it to avoid sex acts you don't want to see or to show only the sex acts you'd most like to see.

I have disabled the Necro settings except the MLANecroSwitch. The net result is that you can have sex with any dead body no matter how long it's been dead. During the sex the body will have a semblance of life but will be dead when you are done. The necro setting also allows or disallows a rape from continuing if the victim dies during or just prior to the rape.

What's next?

• Menus for those who hate using the console
  • Auto equipped equipment for any gal taking the guys position in a sex act (maybe option for type of equipment?)
  • Preset sex positions for races and cross race sex Help needed in gathering those settings
  • New sound effects for rape victims, they shouldn't always sound like they're having great sex. They ought to be pleading, screaming, etc to make the immersion more complete.
  • Health/Stamina damage during rape (configurable from mild to fatal)
  • Rape as a crime
  • Hooks for the Pregnancy Mod
  • Merging MiniLovers and the Sounds Modules to make a single MOD
  • FNIS 3.x compatible animations
  • Add the animations from the Animated Prostitution Mod?
  • Merge in the Animated Prostitution concept?

Updates

Fixed a bug with the Calm spell I found right after I released

How to install

One of the major problems with the original mod is that one of the timed event functions it uses can get lost if it takes longer to process an event than the polling interval between events and because of everything else that can go on it's never a matter of if it will happen but when. Every lost polling interval seems to use a chunk of resources and overhead so the game slows a bit too making it more likely you'll get another event.

The signature of this problem is that you'll notice that things in the game suddenly got slower, especially in the mod with the bug. What once happened very quickly now takes seconds or even tens of seconds to occur.

The size of your save game will balloon by many megabytes as well as those lost resources are saved and reloaded.

My version of this mod does not use the fixed polling time event so it should not be subject to that particular bug directly but since it relies on the MiniLovers Sound module it is still setting the stage for you to get bit.

So what does all that have to do with installing this mod?

Simply this, you need to uninstall the MiniLovers Alternative or any other variant of it. Disable the MLA Sound and the MiniLovers modules (both the ESP and the ESM files) and load your game without those installed. That will clean up most of those lost resources because they will be removed since the mod they were associated with was removed. Save the game and use only that saved game for further testing of this mod.

Enable the MiniLovers and the MLA Sound modules and install this mod and enable it.

Thank you to the one obsessive person who just read that whole wall of text :-/.

I have the new version to whichs is minilovers2.3b

OP' date=' you're doing an extremely impressive job, I'm downloading your version of Mini Lovers asap, but won't be testing it right now, since I have stability issues with Skyrim atm. When I solve it, I'll start testing hard ;).

EDIT: So far your version works really well, no errors found. I like the *Payoon!* effect xD.

[/quote']

Stability issues with Skyrim ?!?!?!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA no way!!

Like Skyrim for the rest of us is stable ;-)

@Silvermane84. I have tryed this update and it is something I personally do not recomend. please refer to the minilovers thread for more info.

@NicoleDragoness

I had some CTDs in the luxury suite too before this mod existed. they started to occur after I installed the improved textures for it (2k) so I imagined that it was a memory issue. I reverted to the 1K lighter ones and it seemed it had fixed the issue. Regardless, if there are a lot o people in there and many of them will try to start an animation, a CTD is propabble even to the normal minilovers.

Archived