Obsolete - MiniLovers Extended Mod

WaxenFigure

First of all, huge respect for working on this man, I love these kind of mods and hopefully this is just the beginning of the "lovers treatment"! Anyway I'm having some problems with it sadly (yea it made me feel sad lol!) I dont know if I'm "doing it wrong" but I really think I need a hand here!

I tried using this mod instead of the normal MLA because of how unstable it is (eg loads of broken/non existent anims, hands stop working, Serana ignores you forever after sex (LOL) etc), but Im not sure if I've installed this correctly, because it seems to have exactly the same problems as the original mod.

Basically what I did was:-

1.Create a save

2.Uninstall/Remove ALL files related to ML & MLA

3.Run FNIS generator

4.Load the save and resave to create a clean save

5.Reinstall all files related to ML & MLA

6.Install MLA Extended

7.Run FNIS generator

8.Activate all reinstalled ESP/ESM files, plus the new MLA Extended

9.Load the clean save

When I'm in the game, I noticed that I now have 2 identical looking "MLA config powers", I assumed the one lower on the list was yours, so I used that one. It was the right one cos I noticed the "enhanced options" and the return of the "raper madness" which was removed from the latest MLA.

I put it on Raper Madness mode, then just waited a while. I noticed that there was still gay sex going on left right n center, even though I have it disabled in the BAT file config I made. Also, it looks like in the extended version of MLA, the only sex anim that works is Doggy-style, and occasionally Missionary, while in the original MLA, about 3/5 of them worked (I remember seeing doggy, cowgirl, titfuck, missionary & a kind of spooning).

As I walked around I noticed a lot of sex involving 2 people just standing single file (broken animation bug, its the same in MLA, but happens a LOT more right now in Extended).

I did notice though, that your mod is displaying logs at the top of the screen as I set it to, so I dont understand why gay sex is still going on when I disabled it.

Heres the config I used in the BAT (the same as yours, just with the last line added):-

Set MLARFollowerInvolved to 1

Set MLACombatRapeSwitch to 1

Set MLABuffSwitch to 1

Set MLANecroSwitch to 1

Set MLAUndressSwitch to 1

Set MLAEnemyAssaultSwitch to 1

Set MLARPlayerInvolved to 1

Set MLAGuysOptions to 1

Set MLANotifyFlag to 1

I dont know what to do now man, its taking me to my wits end lol. All of the mods involving FNIS seem to work only when they're in the mood, and they're all going through PMS. I really want to use your version man cos it sounds top notch, but it just wont play ball...

Anybody know what I need to do to make it work as it does for other people?

Thanks

Actually I've a big problem with my Housecarl Jordis and I don't know how to solve it.

Pre-question:

1. Jordis is a modified version by me (starting from Migal's Housecarls beauties). I modified her appearance and gave he some nice armour/weapons. She has her own .esp file and her own .bsa file.

2. Jordis works perfectly with all housecarls stuffs, UFO stuffs, BBLS stufss.

3. Jordis was invited to live in the BB Luxury Suite.

Problem:

I noticed she had sex with a guy just outside the Suite. I didn't care and entered the suite. I did a lot of other quests, travels, funs and so on, always without using her as follower.

After some in-game days, I returned at the BB Suite and I saw her locked inside a Iacuzzi Pool with the previous guy.

No way to make her do something. She has also the persistent sound fo having sex.

I moved her nearby me, I went a bit far away, using console. But still no actions.

I used again console with "resetAI" and finally I was able to ask her to be my follower and she starts to acts well like my followers.

BUT, the still has the sex voice active.

Forever. Infinite.

I tried almost everything: disabled all MLA and MLAext from the list and then reenabled. I tried to "recycle actor" on her. I tried to unistall and reinstall her files ( a lot of work to gave her again all stuffs, grrrr). Fast travel everywere.

Passing time with "T". NO WAY!

SHE STILL HAS the sex voice effects playing all time.

I no longer know how to do. I'm scared to unistall effectively all MLA stuffs because I had some problems before to find the right way. (Pendragon fix and so on, for example).

Please, help me.

Me again.

BTW, I noticed that the "stuck npc problem" appears enough often.

Just after they redress, the raped one (doesn't car wich gender starts the rape), often stays laying on the floor, dressed, but as he/she is "unconscious".

As I wrote above, it happens often and into every place I go.

There is a simple way to solve this using console and disable/enable, but this is boring.

I can confirm that this mod is not working for me, but there is a change: assault no function, two spell are cast on my pc (rape spell and mla spell or something like that), all enemy npc stop attacking. The attacking one (the one that decided to rape the pc) continue in his duty work ignoring everybody, all other enemy are waiting to attack weapon ready but do nothing!!! is I use epc 1 I can obtain pc control and all restart attacking me again. This happen ALSO with original minilovers!!!!

The animation are working, if I use a spell on a victim, all work (without undressing).

first remove everything related to minilovers (delete everything related and with the name lovers), including stuff in the SCRIPTS folder, run your game and load your save game, save again and then quit the game. reinstall minilovers, minilovers with voice and alternative and ALSO this mod. Search for a program called "BOSS" on the Nexus, run it and once finished, rearrange the mods like this, but first, "DELETE MINILOVERSALTERNATIVE.ESP you wont need that" and then:

Minilovers.esp

MiniloversSoundSpell.esp

MiniloversExtension.esp

(most likely the only file you will need to move will be minoloversextension.esp because BOSS will rearrange the minilovers mods in the correct order, dont worry if the file is orange on wryesmash.)

If you like, you can test a new game, i recommend the mod "Alternative Start" for quick testing (you will avoid all the prologue)

Once everything is done, test again. Use:

help MLA

to watch your inputted config and use the console to change what you want or you can also use the spell called MLAConfig (something like that). The spell will popup a window that let you change some stuff, but not all the stuff its available.

ADDITIONAL NOTE: As an extra, you can activate the file called BashedPatch.esp with WryeBash. Just right click on it and select the option called "Rebuild Patch", a new window will appear, whatever appears just ignore it and search for one button saying: "Build Patch" (bottom). Once finished, activate BashedPatch.esp and leave it at the very bottom of all your mod list.

thats it. should work.

I did all this.. And still doesn't work. I don't understand what I'm doing wrong.

I uninstalled everything related to minilovers, saved the game, reinstalled, ran BOSS, went to Wrye Bash and checked the load order, deleted Miniloversalternative.esp, ran FNIS at some point and launched the game. Typed help MLA and got this: http://i45.tinypic.com/2nlz2if.png [why the hell do I have Gormlaith there dkljd]

I don't have the MLAConfig anymore after installing the extender. Using "bat *filename*" still keeps giving the unknown variable.

Gezus. I swear I'm trying!

I dunno if this is any needed information, but the minilovers version I have is MiniLoversAlt [2012-11-14]. I think I tried it with MiniLoversAlt [2012-08-27] as well but it was a no-go too.

1.Create a save

3.Run FNIS generator

6.Install MLA Extended

7.Run FNIS generator

8.Activate all reinstalled ESP/ESM files' date=' plus the new MLA Extended

9.Load the clean save

Thanks

[/quote']

Oh boy, so many problems everyone has xD.

Fortunately, I can give at least a hint to you what might work, because it worked for me ;).

What I did was:

1. Turn the xlv archive into a mod in NMM.

2. Still in NMM I disabled ONLY the .esps and .esms of other MiniLovers mods (no uninstalling!)

3. I run the game immediately (no tinkering with FNIS!)

4. In-game I get the prompt that content is missing. I make sure my game is running stably without the mods enabled and save it.

5. I run NMM again and enable the xlv mod (the full mod, not the .esp).

6. I run FNIS for Modders, then FNIS for for Users (in this sequence!)

7. I run the game and see if everything works.

Also, 3 things:

1. XLV, even if it does require the contents of the original MiniLovers mods, it doesn't overwrite them. Hence, reinstalling all of the mods is not needed.

2. .esps and esms contain the directives. If the mods add something to the game, simply disabling those is enough.

3. If you had problems with the other MiniLovers mods and right now you have exactly the same problems with XLV, the fault might be on your part (installing/doing stuff in the wrong order, colliding animation mods, load order, etc.). It's sad, but in Oblivion a lot of potentially irrelevant things had influence on mod stability. For instance, a ring responsible for stopping anims in one mod, was actually stopping anims from other mods, but didn't work in the intended mod xD. Took me WEEKS to solve this problem ;].

1.Create a save

3.Run FNIS generator

6.Install MLA Extended

7.Run FNIS generator

8.Activate all reinstalled ESP/ESM files' date=' plus the new MLA Extended

9.Load the clean save

Thanks

[/quote']

Oh boy, so many problems everyone has xD.

Fortunately, I can give at least a hint to you what might work, because it worked for me ;).

What I did was:

1. Turn the xlv archive into a mod in NMM.

2. Still in NMM I disabled ONLY the .esps and .esms of other MiniLovers mods (no uninstalling!)

3. I run the game immediately (no tinkering with FNIS!)

4. In-game I get the prompt that content is missing. I make sure my game is running stably without the mods enabled and save it.

5. I run NMM again and enable the xlv mod (the full mod, not the .esp).

6. I run FNIS for Modders, then FNIS for for Users (in this sequence!)

7. I run the game and see if everything works.

Also, 3 things:

1. XLV, even if it does require the contents of the original MiniLovers mods, it doesn't overwrite them. Hence, reinstalling all of the mods is not needed.

2. .esps and esms contain the directives. If the mods add something to the game, simply disabling those is enough.

3. If you had problems with the other MiniLovers mods and right now you have exactly the same problems with XLV, the fault might be on your part (installing/doing stuff in the wrong order, colliding animation mods, load order, etc.). It's sad, but in Oblivion a lot of potentially irrelevant things had influence on mod stability. For instance, a ring responsible for stopping anims in one mod, was actually stopping anims from other mods, but didn't work in the intended mod xD. Took me WEEKS to solve this problem ;].

Thank you for your help, I got something to work now only control keys doesn't work. Which version you installed anyway? I mean the complete mll list.

First of all' date=' huge respect for working on this man, I love these kind of mods and hopefully this is just the beginning of the "lovers treatment"! Anyway I'm having some problems with it sadly (yea it made me feel sad lol!) I dont know if I'm "doing it wrong" but I really think I need a hand here!

I tried using this mod instead of the normal MLA because of how unstable it is (eg loads of broken/non existent anims, hands stop working, Serana ignores you forever after sex (LOL) etc), but Im not sure if I've installed this correctly, because it seems to have exactly the same problems as the original mod.

1.Create a save

3.Run FNIS generator

6.Install MLA Extended

7.Run FNIS generator

8.Activate all reinstalled ESP/ESM files, plus the new MLA Extended

9.Load the clean save

When I'm in the game, I noticed that I now have 2 identical looking "MLA config powers", I assumed the one lower on the list was yours, so I used that one. It was the right one cos I noticed the "enhanced options" and the return of the "raper madness" which was removed from the latest MLA.

I put it on Raper Madness mode, then just waited a while. I noticed that there was still gay sex going on left right n center, even though I have it disabled in the BAT file config I made. Also, it looks like in the extended version of MLA, the only sex anim that works is Doggy-style, and occasionally Missionary, while in the original MLA, about 3/5 of them worked (I remember seeing doggy, cowgirl, titfuck, missionary & a kind of spooning).

As I walked around I noticed a lot of sex involving 2 people just standing single file (broken animation bug, its the same in MLA, but happens a LOT more right now in Extended).

I did notice though, that your mod is displaying logs at the top of the screen as I set it to, so I dont understand why gay sex is still going on when I disabled it.

Heres the config I used in the BAT (the same as yours, just with the last line added):-

Set MLARFollowerInvolved to 1

Set MLACombatRapeSwitch to 1

Set MLABuffSwitch to 1

Set MLANecroSwitch to 1

Set MLAUndressSwitch to 1

Set MLAEnemyAssaultSwitch to 1

Set MLARPlayerInvolved to 1

Set MLAGuysOptions to 1

Set MLANotifyFlag to 1

I dont know what to do now man, its taking me to my wits end lol. All of the mods involving FNIS seem to work only when they're in the mood, and they're all going through PMS. I really want to use your version man cos it sounds top notch, but it just wont play ball...

Thanks

[/quote']

you should not have two instances of mlaconfig. something tells me you didnt uninstalled miniloversalternative correctly. ill upload a complete minilovers package with all the required files. you will need to UNINSTALL everything regarding minilovers or mla (search for any file with that name in your data folder and subfolders) and delete them. (keep them in the recycle bin in case something goes worng but as far as i know you can delete anything that contains the words: "minilovers" and "mla", because i did that).

once uninstalled try the files ill upload in a few minutes.

Actually I've a big problem with my Housecarl Jordis and I don't know how to solve it.

Pre-question:

1. Jordis is a modified version by me (starting from Migal's Housecarls beauties). I modified her appearance and gave he some nice armour/weapons. She has her own .esp file and her own .bsa file.

2. Jordis works perfectly with all housecarls stuffs' date=' UFO stuffs, BBLS stufss.

Problem:

I noticed she had sex with a guy just outside the Suite. I didn't care and entered the suite. I did a lot of other quests, travels, funs and so on, always without using her as follower.

After some in-game days, I returned at the BB Suite and I saw her locked inside a Iacuzzi Pool with the previous guy.

No way to make her do something. She has also the persistent sound fo having sex.

I moved her nearby me, I went a bit far away, using console. But still no actions.

I used again console with "resetAI" and finally I was able to ask her to be my follower and she starts to acts well like my followers.

Forever. Infinite.

I tried almost everything: disabled all MLA and MLAext from the list and then reenabled. I tried to "recycle actor" on her. I tried to unistall and reinstall her files ( a lot of work to gave her again all stuffs, grrrr). Fast travel everywere.

I no longer know how to do. I'm scared to unistall effectively all MLA stuffs because I had some problems before to find the right way. (Pendragon fix and so on, for example).

Please, help me.

[/quote']

as said before, unluckily BBLuxury Suit has many, many conflicts with the whole minilovers mod (not only this but anything related to minilovers). I recommend to remove BBluxury if you want to keep minilovers.

Me again.

BTW' date=' I noticed that the "stuck npc problem" appears enough often.

Just after they redress, the raped one (doesn't car wich gender starts the rape), often stays laying on the floor, dressed, but as he/she is "unconscious".

As I wrote above, it happens often and into every place I go.

There is a simple way to solve this using console and disable/enable, but this is boring.

[/quote']

It is related to BBLuxury either or maybe another mod, (but im almost sure its BB). it happend to me before, but just a couple of times with Randome Sex active on madness level and playing for atleast 8 hours in a row.

I can confirm that this mod is not working for me' date=' but there is a change: assault no function, two spell are cast on my pc (rape spell and mla spell or something like that), all enemy npc stop attacking. The attacking one (the one that decided to rape the pc) continue in his duty work ignoring everybody, all other enemy are waiting to attack weapon ready but do nothing!!! is I use epc 1 I can obtain pc control and all restart attacking me again. This happen ALSO with original minilovers!!!!

The animation are working, if I use a spell on a victim, all work (without undressing).

[/quote']

combat rape IT IS working. but no worries, ill upload some files for easy install. just give me some minutes.

Why doesnt combat rape work between npc`s? has it ever in any of the mods?

it does work. ill explain config and upload an easy install soon.

first remove everything related to minilovers (delete everything related and with the name lovers)' date=' including stuff in the SCRIPTS folder, run your game and load your save game, save again and then quit the game. reinstall minilovers, minilovers with voice and alternative and ALSO this mod. Search for a program called "BOSS" on the Nexus, run it and once finished, rearrange the mods like this, but first, "DELETE MINILOVERSALTERNATIVE.ESP you wont need that" and then:

Minilovers.esp

MiniloversSoundSpell.esp

MiniloversExtension.esp

(most likely the only file you will need to move will be minoloversextension.esp because BOSS will rearrange the minilovers mods in the correct order, dont worry if the file is orange on wryesmash.)

If you like, you can test a new game, i recommend the mod "Alternative Start" for quick testing (you will avoid all the prologue)

Once everything is done, test again. Use:

help MLA

to watch your inputted config and use the console to change what you want or you can also use the spell called MLAConfig (something like that). The spell will popup a window that let you change some stuff, but not all the stuff its available.

ADDITIONAL NOTE: As an extra, you can activate the file called BashedPatch.esp with WryeBash. Just right click on it and select the option called "Rebuild Patch", a new window will appear, whatever appears just ignore it and search for one button saying: "Build Patch" (bottom). Once finished, activate BashedPatch.esp and leave it at the very bottom of all your mod list.

thats it. should work.[/quote']

I did all this.. And still doesn't work. I don't understand what I'm doing wrong.

I uninstalled everything related to minilovers, saved the game, reinstalled, ran BOSS, went to Wrye Bash and checked the load order, deleted Miniloversalternative.esp, ran FNIS at some point and launched the game. Typed help MLA and got this: http://i45.tinypic.com/2nlz2if.png [why the hell do I have Gormlaith there dkljd]

I don't have the MLAConfig anymore after installing the extender. Using "bat *filename*" still keeps giving the unknown variable.

Gezus. I swear I'm trying!

I dunno if this is any needed information, but the minilovers version I have is MiniLoversAlt [2012-11-14]. I think I tried it with MiniLoversAlt [2012-08-27] as well but it was a no-go too.

as above, ill upload an easy install files in a few minutes.

I wouldn't be so quick to blame BBLS for the issue that NicoleDragoness was talking about with Jordis. I have seen this kind of issue before in FONV, where a couple of NPCs were "doing it", I walked into an interior cell (vanilla cell), went back out and the NPC were "stuck" with the sex position. I think it's more a game (possibly AI) issue rather than a location/mod issue. My suggestions is that when it's your follower (whether following or not), wait for them to finish before entering a new cell. I'm not saying there aren't issues between the 2, but I've been using MLA and BBLS since the last MLA update (08/27) and hadn't seen many issue with the 2 mods that I haven't seen without BBLS.

Well it seems like most people are able to successfully install the minilovers package and the extended version.

I might be the 1% who can't get this working...

Anyways I installed everything (have alternative, extended, FNIS, and SKSE). So when I go into the game and try out the rape spell, it just says "rape spell cast by PLAYER on X TARGET" and nothing happens. Did I do something wrong?

Ok, here ill upload an easy install, you wont need any other minilovers file BUT if you already have anothe version, if you want to try MiniloversExtended by WaxenFigure YOU MUST UNINSTALL everything you have related to minilovers. So, heres a quick and easy guide:

1- Delete:

MiniLovers.esp

MiniLoversAlternative.esp

MiniLoversSound.esm

MiniLovers Idles.esm

MiniLoversSoundSpell.esp

Search and delete everything containing the words MINI or MLA in your Data folder, including subfolers and specifically the folder called SCRIPTS (there you MUST UNINSTALL ALL THE FILES THAT BEGIN WITH MLA and also the file called: "aaasandboxactor").

NOTE: you can keep the sound files if you already have them, no problem there.

2 - Run skyrim, load your save game and once loaded, save again and quit game. (if you are going to begin a new game, avoid this step)

3 - Extract the contents of this file in your data folder:

http://www.mediafire.com/?ci1365434ej8vi6'>http://www.mediafire.com/?ci1365434ej8vi6

Overwrite when asked (if you want you can make bakcup of your old files, if not then overwrite everything)

4- If you like it, use BOSS:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/6

to rearrange your mods, if you dont use it or dont want to, then rearrange them like this, with your favorite mod manager:

i personally recommend Wrye Smash:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/1840

MiniLovers Idles.esm

MiniLoversSound.esm

-----

Minilovers.esp

MiniLoversSoundSpell.esp

MiniLoversExtended.esp

5 - Be sure to activate all of them.

6 - Download FNIS LATEST VERSION (currently 3.2.2):

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/11811

Note: You dont need FNIS Spells just the main file "ALWAYS NECESSARY"

7 - Once installed, run the FNIS TOOL called "GENERATEFNISFORUSERS" and press the yellow button. Once finished, close the tool.

8 - Run skyrim. Once your game is loaded (MUST use the save game without any minilovers [step 1] or a new game) some spells will be added, one of them its called MLAConfig. Using that spell will popup a window, there you can change some stuff but NOT ALL. most of the new options are only available through the console.

IN CONSOLE WRITE:

help MLA

Info: With this command youll get some information of currently miniloversextended input. the first time you use it you will see this:

2nlz2if.png

to see the rest of the config, press: REPAG in your keyboard, that will scroll the window up and you will see more info, keep pressing until you see this lines:

MLANotifyFlag

MLAGalsOptions

MLAGuysOptions

MLAFollowersCombatRape

MLARPercentChanceWillRape

MLARRapistHealthPercentage

MLARapeCalmOption

MLABuffSwitch

MLACombatRapeSwitch

MLASoundSourceSwitch

MLAPlayerTalkSwitch

MLAPimpSwitch

MLAEnemyAssaultSwitch

MLAUndressSwitch

MLARHealthPercentage

MLARFollowerInvolved

MLARPlayerInvolved

MLARQPercentage

MLANecroSwitch

there you can check the status of each option. use:

set MLANotifyFlag to 0

set MLAGalsOptions to 1

set MLAGuysOptions to 1

etc...

to change the input of each one of those options to the desired value.

use the command "help MLA" everytime you want to check the updated values.

thats it. put the values you prefer and fap from dusk till dawn.

----------------

the file i uploaded include the latest miniloversextension version and also the FNIS fix for the animations. so you must use fnis 3.2.2 version and the tool ateast once. YOU WILL NOT NEED ANY OTHER MINILOVERS FILE.

link:

http://www.mediafire.com/?ci1365434ej8vi6

NOTE1: this mod it is compatible with xlv.

NOTE2: this mod IT IS NOT compatible with MINILOVERS ALTERNATIVE.

IMPORTANT:

ALL CREDITS GO TO WAXENFIGURE and the Minilovers authors.

Thanks. have phun.

remember, you need to run the FNIS for users executable under the Data/tools... folder to get the animations working.

Great extender, I have noticed that necro does not work, and combat rape doesnt work on anyone except the player...turning the settings up seem to do nothing other than affect the PC him/herself.

Don't worry, Im sure future releases will address the issue. Great work so far, I was trying this out with warzone and I kept getting raped and no one else was lol.

Sorry for my ignorance' date=' but I thought i'd ask. In the introductory post the author mentions an issue that causes a large savegame bloat (we're talking mb's apparently?), and maybe its just me, but his wording leaves me wondering if that issue was in the original minilovers, or is in this ititeration of the mod as well.

I know atm your just supposed to use it for bugtesting and such, but i'd like to try to use it on a normal save, and savegame bloating a couple mb per script would be a big nono for me.

[/quote']

The code fpr the Minilovers looks like it doesn't have the bloat problem and the code I've reworked in this mod also no longer has the problem but there is some code I haven't touched and it may still have the problem.

If you do get a MOD loaded that causes bloat in a save you want to keep the best you can do to save the player is to disable the mod and then use the "Wait" feature to wait a full 30 days of game time. That should clear out the bloated scripts (doesn't always work though).

When I'm in the game' date=' I noticed that I now have 2 identical looking "MLA config powers", I assumed the one lower on the list was yours, so I used that one. It was the right one cos I noticed the "enhanced options" and the return of the "raper madness" which was removed from the latest MLA.

Thanks

[/quote']

You do not want both my mod and the original MiniLovers Alternative running at once. Other than that you did everything right.

Pre-question:

2. Jordis works perfectly with all housecarls stuffs' date=' UFO stuffs, BBLS stufss.

Problem:

Forever. Infinite.

Please, help me.

[/quote']

Disable all the the lovers mods (Mini, Sound, Extended -- make sure you get the ESMs and the ESPs), load the game (note the sounds have ended), save the game. Exit and re-enable the mods and then you should be good.

I can confirm that this mod is not working for me' date=' but there is a change: assault no function, two spell are cast on my pc (rape spell and mla spell or something like that), all enemy npc stop attacking. The attacking one (the one that decided to rape the pc) continue in his duty work ignoring everybody, all other enemy are waiting to attack weapon ready but do nothing!!! is I use epc 1 I can obtain pc control and all restart attacking me again. This happen ALSO with original minilovers!!!!

[/quote']

Sounds like you didn't run the FNIS generator when you installed the MOD because it sounds like everything is working except the sex animations.

Still thank you because it gives me the idea that I need to see if I can detect that the FNIS generation step has not been done so I can make a warning instead of just leaving people hanging and wondering what might be wrong.

i tested combat rape and followers still cannot be raped by females, but for now who cares, i think im the only one being a nuisance with this, sry for that. :P

necro seems to works fine; combat with you only (no followers), seems to work fine too (deactivated sex for males now works 100%). i have tested the game for too long and find some very minor issues, i would glad to say almost everything seems working now.

i think adding auto equip futa/strapon and rape damage will give this mod enough autenticity so it could be packed as a separate minilovers mod.

:D

ill test more later. keep the amazing job waxen.

[/quote']

Sounds like you didn't run the FNIS generator when you installed the MOD because it sounds like everything is working except the sex animations.

Still thank you because it gives me the idea that I need to see if I can detect that the FNIS generation step has not been done so I can make a warning instead of just leaving people hanging and wondering what might be wrong.

Good work, just one suggestion, my problem was caused ALSO by a defective uninstall procedure of my mod manager, that deleted some SKSE file. I don't know if it's possible, but if you can put a warning somewhere for let the user notice this kind of problem, could be useful.

One last question: is correct that the config panel doesn't work in the experimental section?

Got this working great, thanks so much, what fun. Just a few comments I'd like to mention but nothing really broken... First thing I noticed was with Necro on, the guy who gets beheaded in Solitude became a headless projectile with a hard-on after the execution. He didn't have a dancing partner either, maybe his partner was invisible, maybe he was having sex with himself, hell who knows, he looked like someone was pulling his puppet strings having him dance all over the damn courtyard about 15 feet in the air. It was a temporary funny moment, but it ended without crashing the game so I guess it's all for laughs.

Another thing I wanted to note, maybe as a possible request? The girlie girl sex would be awesome if they were able to equip a strapon. Maybe, if possible, you could have an optional function to search for and equip an item from their inventory with the word "strapon" in the name of the device. I'm not sure if that will do it, but just an idea. Within the first 20 mins of making my first 2 vampire follower chicks out of Lisette and Vivienne Onis, they took their turns with me. I guess I could just do the "equipitem ######## 0" while selecting them in the console after they start nailing me, but having it happen automatically would be the ticket.

Having a switch to turn off the boyboy sex was a great thing too, cause I'm not really into watching that kind of stuff.

These console commands are great, and I need to write a bat file of my fav setup.

You are awesome.... !!!! Thanks again!!!!

I can't seem to get this to work. I followed all the instructions but I'm wondering if I have the animations - I have the latest MiniLoversAlt zip and the Minilovers Extension, as well as FNIS and ran the FNIS executable after installing everything and... well, I think I've followed all the instructions.

However, whenever a "rape" should occur, it doesn't. NPC's I cast the spell on are just seemingly uneffected, though it says "Rape spell cast on ____" in the top left... and when an NPC casts the rape spell on my character, everyone just stands around and the game is rendered unplayable.

I'm really at a loss as to what is going on. I installed MiniLoversAlt and all the files, disabled the MiniLoversAlt.esp, and now... nothing. I've tried it both with just MiniLoversExtended.esp enabled and with that and Minilovers.esp enabled, and just... nothing.

SKSE is updated to the latest version, starting the game through the launcher... Just don't know what's wrong.

Does MiniLovers conflict with anything? Imp's Complex Needs? Hypothermia?

did you followed my guide? it also include all the needed files in case you missed something.

Ah, no, hang on, just found the guide on the previous page, doing that now.

EDIT: Okay, it works now, but I seem to be missing some animations. I can hit y to cycle the animations but then eventually I hit a BUNCH that are missing, and they just stand around.

Archived