Obsolete - MiniLovers Extended Mod

WaxenFigure

By the way. Can you find a way for followers to be targets of random rape but not initiating it?

It would only take yet another configuration option :D.

Personally I like to see them getting frisky but if I also add the "Rape is a crime" and "Rape Damage" items I can see how it would be good to be able to keep them on this side of the law.

I do like them getting frisky too. My problem is when we are in the wild or inside a dungeon they pause all the time, so I have to turn off minilovers rape setting and then turn it back on when we are done.

I think the easiest thing would be if we had an on/off on followers initiating rape. I turn it on in a dungeon, off when we are out.

Let alone that having a switch like that might also prove handy in automating later. Like not allowing them to initiate rape under certain conditions (dungeon, combat, NPC is talking to me and explains the quest so please gilr let him finish.. :dodgy:)

:D

I found a problem with followers that might need to be solved soon.

I have two followers. One of them has became "frozen". She is not following me anymore, she just stands there.

I casted the MLAextended Rape spell, the notification comes up the act does not beggin.

I casted MLA-Alt Rape spell. the act beggins but afterwards she still just stands there and does not follow. I also tried to dismiss her and tell her to follow me again.. no luck.

If I remove MLAextended everything goes back to normal.

One more thing. If you move duting the act (with the MLAextended rape spell) the animation will break and the player will go back to moving. Naked though. if you change position or speed, the player goes back to the animation so for now it is that important.

i tested it a bit and so far works very good. i just found one little bug so far:

- i disabled sex for males' date=' and it worked as intended, they cannot have sex BUT they still cast the spell and my char just freezes and the npcs walks away. i get stuck and cannot move.

what i did was, i changed some config and put that i can be combat raped when my life goes under 80% and disable sex for males. so, when a male bandit lows my health to the range i inputted, he still cast the rape spell and nothing happens (as i disabled sex for males) but i got stuck in the same place for eternity and he (the bandit) stops fighting and return to his normal behavior. this is avoidable by putting a lowest input for the health and having carefull with male npcs but well, sometimes its diffficult, specially when playing on max diff plus skyre. :P

just reporting lass. :)

[/quote']

I reviewed my code and it shouldn't be possible for a guy to cast that spell in combat or out if you've got the preference set. That really sounds like the kind of bug I was seeing in the original mod. You don't have the "Rape Damage" or "Pregnancy" versions or extensions of that mod running do you?

I have yet to review how they modified and or extended the original but for right now my mod is most likely incompatible with those.

i made a clean install of minilovers. removing all mla related and minilovers. save without any mod and then installed your mod with only the basic minilovers + sound. so far, i still got the MLA config spell (wich i dont know if its right or not). everything went to default and i tested it, again the same problem. males with option set to 3 (no sex for males) CANT activate the rape spell when the madness/seldom/always option is enabled, i mean the crazy rape, so there it work as intended. BUT, the issue isnt that, the issue is the COMBAT rape, in combat rape, when my health goes to the point im supposed to be raped, the fight stops and i became stuck, the male just stand there or goes away and i get freeze in the same place for all eternity unless the male npc its killed somehow. i dont begin undress and of course the rape animation does not begin, as males are deactivated for sex, but the problem is they still attempt the rape and i only got stuck. females, in the other hand, does activate the spell and sex begin. so in resume, the crazy sex works fine, this only happend in combat rape as the sex its automatic when my life goes under the setting i inputted.

sry if im being a nuisance, i can live with it by inputting a very low health limit (30 or less) and being carefull battling males and when battling females i can just let them take the shit out of me (i have a mod wich doesnt let me die, my char is essential, so no problems if they get too violent). im just reporting.

thanks for this amazing work. :)

Me too appreciate a lot your effort. It seems to go very well.

Only a couple of notices:

1. Maybe there is a conflict with the Bathing Beefcake (or Beauty) Luxury Suite (BBLS mod by Migal130 at Nexus) or' date=' at least, with the custom residents there are in the suite. First, they don't undress but randomly yes or not. Second, I suffered some CTD only when inside the inn and with some couples "in action". Could be a memory problem. (I've 4Gb RAm but only 1Gb Vram) or maybe not. I say about a conflict because I0ve seen the following message: "npc name" cast sex spell on "npc name", THE SAME. He was trying to self enjoy? A new hidden feature? LOL.

2. It seems that the MLARQPercentage setting doesn't work as expected. No care about the value I write. The action frequency is pretty the same. But, strange, it seems that low values make the action to run for less time, high values seems to make the actions run for longer. A bit strange, maybe it's only a feel I had.

Anyhow, a great work, ATM. Keep your good job! And many, many thanks.

[/quote']

the luxury mod is very buggy and vram eater. i had a lot of issues with it, i just drop it and deactivated.

I found another glitch that happens sometimes' date=' randomly.

One of the npcs, when they have just finished and redress, remains laying down, face up or face down, doesn't matter, apparently unable to do anything.

To restore it I needed to disable/enable by console.

I think it could be a sort of conflict between the "end motion" and the redress function, probably related to custom armours. (It happened only with custom armoured npcs).

Second thing: I'm pretty sure that the MLARQPercentage setting has something to do with the lesser or longer duration of the action between two NPCs.

Have a nice day.

[/quote']

maybe its a problem with another mod wich conflicts with this. i tested it all night and get myself raped like 100+ times and so far no animation problems like the ones you mentioned. (of course i have a lot of custom armors including immersive armors and like 100 more downloaded from many sites, i never use any vanilla armor)

OP' date=' you're doing an extremely impressive job, I'm downloading your version of Mini Lovers asap, but won't be testing it right now, since I have stability issues with Skyrim atm. When I solve it, I'll start testing hard ;).

EDIT: So far your version works really well, no errors found. I like the *Payoon!* effect xD.

[/quote']

Stability issues with Skyrim ?!?!?!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA no way!!

Like Skyrim for the rest of us is stable ;-)

@Silvermane84. I have tryed this update and it is something I personally do not recomend. please refer to the minilovers thread for more info.

@NicoleDragoness

I had some CTDs in the luxury suite too before this mod existed. they started to occur after I installed the improved textures for it (2k) so I imagined that it was a memory issue. I reverted to the 1K lighter ones and it seemed it had fixed the issue. Regardless, if there are a lot o people in there and many of them will try to start an animation, a CTD is propabble even to the normal minilovers.

ryu: the payoon effect its from xlv mod. O_O

azmodan: i agree, i dont recommend using the lates MLA version. also the luxury suit its very buggy, try it with UFO and ull see.

I have two followers. One of them has became "frozen". She is not following me anymore' date=' she just stands there.

I casted the MLAextended Rape spell, the notification comes up the act does not beggin.

I casted MLA-Alt Rape spell. the act beggins but afterwards she still just stands there and does not follow. I also tried to dismiss her and tell her to follow me again.. no luck.

One more thing. If you move duting the act (with the MLAextended rape spell) the animation will break and the player will go back to moving. Naked though. if you change position or speed, the player goes back to the animation so for now it is that important.

[/quote']

i didnt have any followers issues so far (i have two, females both) but ill test it a little longer to see if i can duplicate that issue.

what i in fact saw, is that even when they are targetted to be raped, they can only be raped with the crazy rape option but NOT in combat. of course you can use the spells and they work but in combat followers do not rape npcs or can be raped, atlest no with male sex deactivated and female input set to 2. somthing like this:

set MLAGalsOptions to 2

set MLAGuysOptions to 3

set MLAFollowersCombatRape to 1

of course i tested this througly, i gave them shitty weapons/armors and let them fight againsta males and females. the fights take a lot of time and even if the npc target (in this case females) have very little health and even if my follower is almost dead, they do not rape and they arent raped.

I have two followers. One of them has became "frozen". She is not following me anymore' date=' she just stands there.

[/quote']

i didnt have any followers issues so far (i have two, females both) but ill test it a little longer to see if i can duplicate that issue.

what i in fact saw, is that even when they are targetted to be raped, they can only be raped with the crazy rape option but NOT in combat. of course you can use the spells and they work but in combat they do not rape or can be raped, atlest no with male sex deactivated and female input set to 2. somthing like this:

set MLAGalsOptions to 2

set MLAGuysOptions to 3

set MLAFollowersCombatRape to 1

**Solved Temporarily.

If something similar happens, this is how I fixed it

1. Quit the game.

2. Remove MLA extended.

3. load your game. The follower should now be following normally.

4. Save the gane

5. Quit

6. instal MLAextended again

7. Load.

Now the follower should be back to normal and the MLAX installed.

I have no idea what caused her to "freeze" yet but I will keep my eyes open f a follower stops following in the future. Note, she does not fast travel either, so if it a custom follower.. good luck findinh the Ref Id.. :-S

no during combat they do not initiate rape. :-)

@polluxval

try to set the MLARRapistHealthPercentage to say 15 and enable combate rape throught the menu. I have both MLA and MLAX and I have the combat repe enabled in both. I dont remember if females are involved thoug.. will check it out.

Just recording my findings before I forget them.

1. I confirm that sometimes you can see a notification that an NPC is raping himself. Nothings happens though.

2. followers will not follow when they are being raped. (and they are not supposed to. Good job WF)

3. It seems the "Lets get Laid" dialogue for followers is back. At least in my house in solitude. will check other houses too.

I would like to suggest something again :). 'caus I think it it is easy to implement. To equip female npcs with a strapon when they rape another female npc. I dont know about scripting but i think its just 3 commands. spawn the strap on, equip it, and afterwards remove it...

And now a small break.. :)

I have a female player (this time) and 2 female followers. I go to start the companions quest and I am asked to beat up someone in Solitude. (the NPC in that quest is random). Well that NPC is one of the custom followers that I have downloaded and I have "asked" to live in Proudside Manor. Along with severa other custome female followers. And they are naked.. all of them :-)

So here I am, in a house full of naked wommen, 2 of them beating each other and aaalll the rest, raping each other.

Hell, By FAR the best quest I ever did in Skyrim :-)

ill add the config im using, please correct me if something here could be wrong:

set MLANotifyFlag to 0 --- dont want too many text.

set MLAGalsOptions to 2 --- lesbian sex fwd.

set MLAGuysOptions to 3 --- personally allowing males to have sex kills my boner, but many put it on 1 (maybe normal people?).

set MLAFollowersCombatRape to 1 --- my followers dont rape (they are custome made, could this be the issue?)

set MLARPercentChanceWillRape to 30 --- im a high level char with high level stuff, ill be raped only if i want to. find out this must be exactly the same as MLARHealthPercentage as i think they do the same.

set MLARRapistHealthPercentage to 0 --- they can rape even if they are almost dead.

set MLARapeCalmOption to 0 --- i like this option set to 2, but with 0 the action goes fast. i recommned using this option in addition with some immortal mod like the player essential mod in case you get yourself pummeled while undressing or when sex finish.

set MLABuffSwitch to 0 --- only usefull if your followers rape you or you rape them.

set MLACombatRapeSwitch to 1 --- this is the npc+npc rape i think.

set MLASoundSourceSwitch to 0 --- if you set this to 1 youll have the vanilla sounds when the npc is crying for help or to stop.

set MLAPlayerTalkSwitch to 1 --- always a pleasure to hear your female char scream.

set MLAPimpSwitch to 0 --- i dont know what this shit does.

set MLAEnemyAssaultSwitch to 1 --- this is a must if you want to be raped in combat.

set MLAUndressSwitch to 1 --- who would put this on 0?

set MLARHealthPercentage to 30 --- explanation on MLARPercentChanceWillRape set.

set MLARFollowerInvolved to 1 --- of course followers must be involved, but i find this only affects the crazy sex and not combat rape.

set MLARPlayerInvolved to 1 --- same as the last one, only affects crazy sex.

set MLARQPercentage to 2 --- set to 2 its the same as seldom, set to 5 is the same as always, set over 5 its the same as madness. try number over 15 and you wont be able to move in a town.

set MLANecroSwitch to 1 --- only suitable for the necros, like me.

this are the settings im using, some of them can be changed with the MLA config spell wich i dont know if its normal to be there using this mod. Waxen, if you find something odd in my config, please let me know. thanks. :)

I found a real and hard problem with the CombatRape and/or EnemyAssault.

If you player are being to be raped (message: bandit xxxx decide to rape player -- player is avalaible to rape --- bandit xxxx cast spell rape to player. and so on) AND immediately after the messages one of your followers, as is normal, kills this bandit or enemy, YOU WILL BE FREEZED in place. Forever.

No way to exit from this situation, no console commands, no jump. Also the command restoreplayercontrols doesn't work. The only way is to reload a previous save.

Must be solved or the player can be raped only when alone against enemies.

@polluxval

try to set the MLARRapistHealthPercentage to say 15 and enable combate rape throught the menu. I have both MLA and MLAX and I have the combat repe enabled in both. I dont remember if females are involved thoug.. will check it out.

mmm ... maybe the problem is im usinga custom follower? ill test with lydia.

I have a problem with your mod

my PC removed his weapons' date=' but keeps his clothes

and the NPC remove their clothing but kept their weapons

[/quote']

could be a script bottleneck issue. this often happens when you have a lot of mods that use scripts.

I found a real and hard problem with the CombatRape and/or EnemyAssault.

If you player are being to be raped (message: bandit xxxx decide to rape player -- player is avalaible to rape --- bandit xxxx cast spell rape to player. and so on) AND immediately after the messages one of your followers' date=' as is normal, kills this bandit or enemy, YOU WILL BE FREEZED in place. Forever.

No way to exit from this situation, no console commands, no jump. Also the command restoreplayercontrols doesn't work. The only way is to reload a previous save.

Must be solved or the player can be raped only when alone against enemies.

[/quote']

happend to me a couple of times but my char doesnt get stuck, but yea you are right, the time the npc and player take to get undress could be problematic if your follower kill the npc or you get killed. remember that this is still WIP so expect some issues.

ill add the config im using' date=' please correct me if something here could be wrong:

[b']set MLARPercentChanceWillRape to 30[/b] --- im a high level char with high level stuff, ill be raped only if i want to. find out this must be exactly the same as MLARHealthPercentage as i think they do the same.

set MLARRapistHealthPercentage to 0 --- they can rape even if they are almost dead.

set MLARHealthPercentage to 30 --- explanation on MLARPercentChanceWillRape set.

this are the settings im using, some of them can be changed with the MLA config spell wich i dont know if its normal to be there using this mod. Waxen, if you find something odd in my config, please let me know. thanks. :)

The MLARPercentChanceWillRape I think is how often you will be raped

The MLARHealthPercentage is at what persentage of your helth you will be raped.

Personaly, in the config bat I only put the options that I cannot tweak through the menu. so it just looks like this

set MLANotifyFlag to 1

set MLAGalsOptions to 0

set MLAGuysOptions to 1

set MLARPercentChanceWillRape to 30

set MLARRapistHealthPercentage to 10

set MLARapeCalmOption to 2

the rest I can tweak through the menus and up untill now it seems that MLA and MLAX are working fine together. MLA has its random rape to never and MLAX to seldom. (Always still seems to be faaaar to often)

Havent tried necro yet but I donth think it will be a problem.

Custom followers and custom armor have not caused any problems. I dont think I have anything vanila anymore :-)

Had something amusing happen. I'm pretty sure I did a clean save with no ML/MLA mods active before I loaded up yours (MLX' date=' perhaps?). Doing so now just in case I forgot earlier.

Anyways, everything I kill now rapes itself about 5 minutes later. I had the notifications turned on, killed a bandit who was all alone, and a few minutes later I see "Bandit is raping bandit... bandit has died and now bandit fucks the corpse".

I figured maybe another bandit had come along and didn't think much of it. But then I see "Wolf is raping Wolf" and "Spriggan is raping Spriggan".

Definitely nothing game breaking but quite amusing I thought.

[/quote']

I never thought to run the Raper Madness option outside of town :D. I may have to fix that, we need working bestiality animations for that to look right. I never noticed a problem in combat though with the dead doing themselves or anyone else, I'll have to see if I can figure out how it might be triggered since one check is to see if the rapist is dead and there's another to stop the sex if the rapist dies.

P.S.

I noticed that it does not removes all armor

examples:

nightingale it is not removed

forswornarmor it removed

[/quote']

It will not remove unenchantable armor since that is one of the ways Quest items are marked. I'll double-check though, it may be both flags have to be set.

NPCs have a habit of re-equipping their weapons that I've not been able to stop.

mmm ... maybe the problem is im usinga custom follower? ill test with lydia.

I have UFO and a mix of custom followers and non-followers made into followers. Strangely enough, I haven't liked any of the standard followers enough to use them.

I think it should be possible to detect the killing blow being given and let you continue with the corpse or walk away. There's probably some timing hole right now that can cause a lock up.

The MLARPercentChanceWillRape I think is how often you will be raped

The MLARHealthPercentage is at what persentage of your helth you will be raped.

MLARHealthPercentage is how much the health of your player or a NPC has to be reduced to before a rape can be initiated so the default setting of 30% means you have to be reduced to 60 if your health started at 200.

Once health falls below that threshold the next hit you receive gives the NPC performing the hit the rape based on the setting of MLARPercentChanceWillRape. That defaults to 100 (NPC will always rape) but can be tweaked to reduce the chance of rape.

Every blow taken after the health drops below the MLARHealthPercentage gives the attacking NPC another shot at rape until you or the NPC being attacked dies.

I've been running into the weirdest bug with MiniLovers (sex acts in general).

Whenever some one casts the rape spell on me' date=' the animation is of me raping the one that cast the spell on me. Any ideas?

[/quote']

Press the "G" key to swap positions. Now that you bring it up though I could go ahead and swap them automatically on a "being raped" basis since this is a problem people keep noting with all the variants of this mod. People could still swap it back but it might be less jarring to the immersion to start in the raped position (for the acts that could be considered to have such a position).

I don't know if this a known problem' date=' but oddly enough, I can't seem to get the rape spell to work on vampires... Is this supposed to be, or a bug, or what?

[/quote']

Vampires or Babette? Babette is officially a child race which puts her off limits. Also the spell seems to fail on NPCs who are running under some quests, after the quest ends though they'll become available.

I haven't tested with Dawnguard installed so there may be a problem with them as well.

Anyone else have problems with vampires especially Dawnguard ones?

P.S.

I noticed that it does not removes all armor

examples:

nightingale it is not removed

forswornarmor it removed

[/quote']

It will not remove unenchantable armor since that is one of the ways Quest items are marked. I'll double-check though, it may be both flags have to be set.

NPCs have a habit of re-equipping their weapons that I've not been able to stop.

ok :)

thank you

found some more info about the followers "freezing"

Found/cofirmed 2 other "bugs" too:

1. NPCs, (dead or not) might initiate rape with themselfs. at least the notification appears. but nothing happens.

2. when followers necro rape, the dead body looks like its being draged and it does not act as a raper/rapee. After the animation the dead are left with a fraction of health and are revived

Now to the freezing followers.

I was in a dungeon, and I saw the notification that one of my followers are raping a khajit. There no khajit in that dungeon. I could hear the sound/voice of the animation but i could not find her. after a while that the animation had finished I :forced my follower to teleport behind me by drawing my weapon (AFT does that) an I found here naked still engaged in the animation (on her knees raping). no sound though. Did an MLAX rape on here, the animation started, and when it finished she equiped her armor normally. BUT, after that she would not follow me any more. just stand there. I fixed as I described in a previous post.

So either there is a problem with follower iniating rape with npcs that dont exist/or you cant see them (outside the walls of the lelev perhaps) or there was a dead khajit somewere so there is a problem with necro.

at least know we know what to look for. :-)

found some more info about the followers "freezing"

Found/cofirmed 2 other "bugs" too:

1. NPCs' date=' (dead or not) might initiate rape with themselfs. at least the notification appears. but nothing happens.

2. when followers necro rape, the dead body looks like its being draged and it does not act as a raper/rapee. After the animation the dead are left with a fraction of health and are revived

Now to the freezing followers.

I was in a dungeon, and I saw the notification that one of my followers are raping a khajit. There no khajit in that dungeon. I could hear the sound/voice of the animation but i could not find her. after a while that the animation had finished I :forced my follower to teleport behind me by drawing my weapon (AFT does that) an I found here naked still engaged in the animation (on her knees raping). no sound though. Did an MLAX rape on here, the animation started, and when it finished she equiped her armor normally. BUT, after that she would not follow me any more. just stand there. I fixed as I described in a previous post.

So either there is a problem with follower iniating rape with npcs that dont exist/or you cant see them (outside the walls of the lelev perhaps) or there was a dead khajit somewere so there is a problem with necro.

at least know we know what to look for. :-)

[/quote']

More Info:

Just watched 2 npcs (female) doing a rape animation. One female raped another, After the animation was finished, they reequiped their armor BUT the animation did not "release" them. They are still engaged in the animation, they respond normally when you aproach them but they are still laying there. This is probable what happened to the followers too.

It seems that sometimes the animation will not stop and release the ones involved.

*To fix them you will need to rape them. after the animation each one will go back to normall

i only have this lover mod and no other MLA, testeed it by now for about 8 hrs in a row. dindnt find any of the bugs mentioned above other than the revived victims of necrophilia. (the necro of this mod its better thatn the minilovers default as in this one the victim seems dead as it should, the only problem is, once finished, the corpse revive, could be cool if you want a friend/allied npc revived, you only need to do necro on their corpse and tada, revived. the problem comes when you do it with an enemy npc, as you have to kill him/her again. :P )

in any case i can assure waxen mod DIDNT work with any MLA mod and that is the source of teh weird animations and undressing/dressing problems because i dont have any of those problems and i really tried so hard to duplicate them. i recommend to leave only waxen mod or the mla in case you prefer that.

Archived